Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:54 pm
jedi left the snow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:48 pm
Mikyo walked up to the gates.
"hmmm....nice gate....its very....icy..."  

Oni_Soul

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Asaba appeared next to him and spoke " well this is rather rude" he said as he looked around with disgruntled facial expression " I destroyed their harbor and they don't even send a scout, man they are really slacking off" he said as he looked around the gates with another frown  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:09 pm
"With an explosion like that maybe they retreated" Ayumu smiled as he walked up next to them.

"Maybe they are playing the defensive?" Ayumu said as he looked at around seeing no one then looked at Asaba.  

TenaciousTravyG

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:36 pm
Asaba smiled and examined the gates, he formed a hand sign, he looked at the wall his sharingan swirled and formed into a pinwheel, he then looked at the gate and smiled, a large hole was sucked into a different universe, he smiled and spoke " well lets go, I could have removed the entire gate, but that will do, lets go to the kages office " he said as he looked at the hole and pointed for them to jump through  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Ayumu smirked at Asabas cunning and jumped through, this was the easiest attack with Asaba here. As Ayumu Jumped through he kept his eyes peeled to the surroundings, watching for an ever so slight movement or sound as the rest of the ninja jumped through.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:05 pm
Gyou appeared smirking like a tough guy, as he staid in one spot, he waited for Asaba and them to try to attack him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:21 pm
Ayumu had spotted Gyou and raised his sword in preparation.

"Asaba san we finally have a response from the snow" Ayumu said not taking his eyes off Gyou. "And now it begins" Ayumu thought to himself as he charged his sword with electricity.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Gyou lifts his hand and a gust of wind striks towards the sword, and gets rid of the lightning.
(not an auto hit, i did nothing to the sword only to the element)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 pm
Ayumu couldnt help but to let out a smirk at Gyou. "Let him think he is skilled at what he does, it doesnt take much to know who a ninja is by his actions and just by Gyous cocky reaction i know what kind of ninja Gyou is. He was the type of ninja who thought of himself highly, the kind of ninja that thought he was everyones leader, everyones hero. Soon enough him and his village will end" Ayumu thought to himself. Ayumu listened and focused carefully to everything around him. "Gyou might be cocky but hes not dumb. He finds himself crafty and tactful, yet he tried way too hard to act the part. There are others awaiting to aid him just out of the senses" Ayumu thought again to himself sensing some sort of trickery that had not been planned very well. He sensed that things were about to get worse fast.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:20 pm
Gyou continueously smiled as the Sanbi showed through his face and gave a snap at Ayumu, "Asaba, you bring a mear child to fight me, and Mikyo, you and i will fight later." He let out a laugh "Oroami has told me Yuan is his kill, so you." he pointed to Ayumu, "you fight me." he said as he messed with his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:30 pm
Ayumu gave another smirk toward Gyou. "Im not falling for your cheap tricks you fool, try to get me to fight you on my own. I have charged into battle far too many times like an animal, i have learned my lesson. He thinks he can sit here and plan out who fights who. This is a war, you fight whoever the hell you have to." Ayumu thought to himself tempted to attack but holding back and waiting for the others jumping through the weak spot in the trap. Gyou was a horrible actor, something was up, but what?  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:31 pm
Gyou made a shake with his hand, to make Ayumu flinch or be forced into attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:41 pm
Ayumu smiled at him, keeping still. "what the hell is he trying to do? whatever it is he is just making himself look foolish" Ayumu thought as he made his sword disappear in a poof of smoke.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:43 pm
Gyou began to stare into Ayumu's eyes. "i know what your thinking, i can see it on your face, you see me as an idiot." he said as he never moved his eyed from Ayumu's.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff