Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 pm
"Well that's a problem Luna...see neither me nor Luo know any Fire or Earth jutsus. The only ones that we know are all the water and wind genin and academy jutsus," replied Zane with a sad look on his face as he rose up from finishing his sandwich.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Well then how bout a wind jutsu. Its possible..*smiles* PLease *bows* teach me a wind jutsu  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Luo walked up stretching, eating an apple. "Hey, what are we doing at the moment?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 pm
Zane turned to Luo..."Well Luna here wants to learn new jutsus of the wind element," said Zane then turning to Luna, "but if I remember correctly your element affinity is Water and Earth...not wind..." Zane pondered on this..."I got it!" Zane exclaimed. He turned to his clone..."Hey go to the Library stat...you know what to do!" commanded Zane to the clone. The clone left in a rush. Zane sat back down and waited for his clone to return.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:41 pm
Yeah. I forgot, but I thought that wouldnt stop me from learning a wind jutsu. Thats a problem.. *sighs* But what are you thinking Zane?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Luo pondered. "Zane, you know the library only holds books on the snow village's jutsu right? All their texts on other villages are just descriptions and history. What could you be looking for?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:57 pm
(No loophole, See, quote on first page of library: "The only building in the snow that contains every book, archive and tome of snow techniques, history, and literature." So just snow techs.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm
"Hey a man can dream can't he?" said Zane looking a little dissapointed. "Who in this place would have an Earth scroll?"  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:00 pm
"Hey Luna, Hero-sensei should still be at training ground 2, you should ask him if he has an earth scroll!" suggest Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:04 pm
Luo nodded agreeing with Zane. "Although, we could still teach you wind jutsu, it would just be harder for you to learn. Kinda like it would be harder for us to learn earth jutsu."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Well then I'll just have to work a little harder, you think I can't take it? *smirks* Plus, I really want to have at least one technique in all for elements after I become a chunnin.

(Does that mean I have to double or triple the learning posts?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm
((I think so, but I'll ask someone to make sure.))
"You should be able to handle it. We don't have time to teach you all of them, so we'll go through the important ones."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:24 pm
"Alright then, I'll continue training my genjutsu and just keep watching you from afar," said Zane as his clone finally arrived from ransacking the entire library. Zane looked at the clone exclaimed "Narakumi No Jutsu" while performing the handsign. Snow blew in front of the clone but the clone merely sighed. "Nothing"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:36 pm
Zane continued on with the genjutsu. "Narakumi No Jutsu!" he exclaimed. "Nope, you really are stupid...pick up more snow!" exclaimed the clone. Zane clenched his fist.  

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces