Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 pm
"Actually on second thought, I think I'll go back to the lake..." and with that Zane and his clone rush back to the lake  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm
Kemai sighed "ok im going to the gates" Kemai but his hands together and when into the now under him  

fire assasin8

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Shiro walked into the training grounds and found a place out of the way of anyone else and stood there waiting for someone to come.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:12 pm
Aki entered the grounds and looked around for her Sensei. Spotting him she bounded over to Shiro. "Thanks so much Sensei." She smiled lightly at him, greatful for being led away from the guys.

[[ Gotta go.
Be back in two hours. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm
"Not a problem. I couldn't stand it much either. Besides you need to learn something new: how to cheat." Shiro paused for a moment as the information the clone had came into his mind. "And now to teach you how to do this."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Doku Jaki
Aki entered the grounds and looked around for her Sensei. Spotting him she bounded over to Shiro. "Thanks so much Sensei." She smiled lightly at him, greatful for being led away from the guys.

[[ Gotta go.
Be back in two hours. ]]

*walks to the trainign ground* Hey Aki *adresses the girl ninja* I heard that feud betweent the boys all the way from the forest. *smiles* Im Luna, btw. Are you in the chunnin exams?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 pm
Zane arrived silently at the training grounds. He spotted Luna walking up to them and thought "Luna what are you doing here? Oh well, I'll use this oppurtinity and hide while they're distracted. I hate spying on people, never has been my style, but I can't just go into the exams blind without knowing something about Grass Ninjas." Zane sighed as he hid carefully behind some bushes and watched the grass nin carefully and silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:04 pm
"Oh I just realized. I need to sign everyone up. You wait here. I will be right back." With that, Shiro left for the kage's office to sign up the grass ninja.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Shiro arrived back almost as fast as he had left. "Ok now where were we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Hero left after only wearing his short and putting the rest of the clothes in his backpack  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm
"Well time to go!" Zane's clone dissapears out of existance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm
One of Lenon's clones appeared in a small forming of mist particles. "Shiro?" It asked. "As soon as you get back to Grass, if you wish, you can continue teaching your group as a squad's Sensei. I'll be the Academy teacher from now on, if you'd like."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Shiro turned to the clone. "Fine with me. It was getting boring being the teacher anyway." Realizing the time, he started to panic. "But this isn't the time to be thinking of that. I need to get this girl to the exams and now! I wish I could have taught you something but I don't have the time." He said to Aki while grabbing her, and bolting off to the site of the waiting room.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Aki was surprised as she was dragged out. Well so much for that... The exams were gonna be harder now.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:33 pm
Shiro arrived at the training grounds and sat out the lightning scroll to begin reading up on it a bit before vrail came around.

Standing up, Shiro tried it out. The first attempt produced nothing but a few sparks in his hand.
[1/4]

Trying again, Shiro managed to get the sparks to combine but they didn't come off the fingers.
[2/4]

Once again, he tried. This time, the sparks combined and let go of the fingers but they just fell to the ground.
[3/4]

Trying one last time, Shiro managed to get the lightning to come off his fingers and create a decently sized lightning bolt sending it towards a tree before hitting it and dissipating.
[4/4]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces