Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:30 pm
I was wondering if we should have an art contest.I was gonna host one when we get more steady artists(and enough for a good prize)or perhaps title of best artist would be enough.I wouldn't be able to enter it though,cause not only would it not be right to enter my own,but if I won,I couldn't just give a prize to myself either,lol.Anyway,the only art contest I could hold would only give a great art title,but maybe the guild heads could hold some contests.It would be great for membership too.I think the guild would be alot more fun if we did contests.(Lol,maybe I should have posted this in suggestions)Your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:56 pm
I wouldn't mind sponsoring a contest with an item or two. Feel free to PM myself or Doctor Pain if you want to do a guild competition and we will organize something.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:36 pm
00Shoe
I wouldn't mind sponsoring a contest with an item or two. Feel free to PM myself or Doctor Pain if you want to do a guild competition and we will organize something.

Awesome,I'll talk to the guild artists about this and what types of art we will feature.That'll be great for our growing little guild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:14 am
i will join but i will not be going easy on any of you if i bust out ill be hard to beat just remember to give a good time on when it starts but between you and me if my mate Yamu(aka Miho_Rose) enters we are all ******** shes lu bu guys thats who i fear on the painters battle feield  

trainerghallan

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:13 am
i eat catnip and i purr when my ears shoulders or mid back is touched and i have gotten into the habbit of walking on all fours I AM A KITTY!!!!!! and who is gonna doubt me huh? any of you hahahahahaha my army of kittens shall cleanse this earth of the none furs and there blood shall be my whiskey muahahahahaha

POWER TO THE PAW!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:37 am
Ok everyone,before I PM the higher ups I'd like to know who will compete.It wouldn't be a competietion if it was just trainerghallan,Miho,and my self.As for the area of the work,let's say hand work only,as it requires more skill and I believe computer work has an unfair advantage.Hand work as in drawing,painting and sculpting,even fursuits if you made them yourself(I'm not going to use mine)and I think it should be clear that it is preferable if you're a member of the guild to compete,but the guild leaders may possibly allow other furs in Gaia,you'd have to ask them.And I was wondering if the pics would HAVE to be furry or just random feature art.I wouldn't mind random,but that is up to everyone.As I've said,this is still the planning phase,but I hope we can have a fun little contest,maybe a literary contest in the future.POWER TO THE PAW!!!Lol.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:49 pm
sounds like a good one thing if anything it will be fun for all furry artist  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:06 pm
oh oh oh i play pokemon... i am a beast at it  

Sato Ukie

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:11 pm
Sato Ukie

Cool,so do I.I have diamond,yellow,silver,crystal,and ruby,lol.I'm a master breeder and can chain breed for moves too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:30 pm
Sato Ukie

i am to wow what a small world lol  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:32 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sato Ukie

Cool,so do I.I have diamond,yellow,silver,crystal,and ruby,lol.I'm a master breeder and can chain breed for moves too.

awesome im a master breeder to this freeking me out now get out get out of my head
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:44 am
i used to play pokemon untill i found it boring when i got kingdom hearts and while where on the subject does anyone know how to beat seperoth on that game its damn hard  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:26 pm
slayer898
i used to play pokemon untill i found it boring when i got kingdom hearts and while where on the subject does anyone know how to beat seperoth on that game its damn hard

Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2?In 2 I beat Sephiroth in proud mode,at lvl 45,without the ultima weapon.You need ALOT of elixers and have your forms maxed out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:26 pm
slayer898

well hes hard to beat in 1 but you must max out everything on your guy then battle him also remember he will still be hard evin if you max your s**t out
but it will give you a better chance at beating him but... iv seen some people on youtube at lv 80  

trainerghallan

Sato Ukie

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:32 pm
i have Kingdom Hearts 1+2 but i like Final Fantasy XII more it is sooo sweet.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff