Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:50 am
Nezumi and Tori stare each other down for a few more seconds. "Die!" Tori said attacking Nezumi. ((Same here. Mouse needs her rest. Even if she is a lttle mouse. ;D))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:58 am
((Gaia username: bara_no_namida
Character name: Matthew Petit
Sex: Male
Side: [Ritual Bearing]
Powers: None as he's just a human
Height: 4 feet 4
Appearance Discription (picture): http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime Boys/normal_harry_potter__draco-1.jpg
Weapons: Nothing (though he has been known to set traps before)
Other --just because he's a bit confusing--: Matthew knew Camellia when he was age 4 through 5, but stopped any communications with her after turning 6 and being taken in by Elyot's parents.))

~~

Though he had heard his name called and had seen Skitz, he'd missed his chance and moved on. He'd find the time to apologize later.

~~

Sighing, Camellia placed her katana back in its saya, allowing her top half to fall back onto the floor, not bothering to wince at impact. She was a bit bored --one of the demons ranking an equivalent of Colonel ordered her to stay in her room for the day-- but she couldn't complain much. She had wanted sometime to reflect over random things, but she soon realized reflecting didn't take much time for her. Though a certain blond was still bothering her. Demon still had hearts, to some degree.  

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:33 am
((Akarii, I hope you don't mind me interffering. ^^"))

Skitz walked calmly out of the shadows, brushing her hair back. "What's going on out here?" Stepping between the two, she pulled out her cherished crossbow, sheething the dagger she had been polishing. Looking at Tori, her eyes got hard. "Get off this land. Now." Turning to look at Nezumi, she said quietly, "Go back inside, okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:48 am
((No not at all. Its fine.))
Nezumi and Tori glared at each other for a few minutes more. "Demonica will succeed. I don't care who I have to kill." Tori said leaving. Nezumi saighed and cursed herself mentally. 'I'm still weak.' Nezumi grabbed her scythe.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm
Sighing softly Yukie stands and waits for the others to return.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:12 pm
Nezumi returns to Yukie and sets her scythe on a wall before turning into a small mouse.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:22 pm
She smiles sadly at the small mouse picking her up she stroke its fur. "Whats wrong little mouse, everything not going your way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:25 pm
"A Demonica member was on our turf. There's no avoiding it now." Skitz pulled at a strand of her hair. Rose clung onto Skitz's arm. "Onee-chan, does that mean we're gonna go to Lucifers castle?" Cerzien nodded, even though he knew that she was talking to Skitz. "Yeah. That probably does."  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:29 pm
Putting Nezumi on her shoulder she walks over to Rose placing a hand lightly on her arm. "You know you dont have to go if you dont want to Rose. You do understand that Lucifers castle might overwhelm you or hurt you and I dont want you taking that risk if you dont think your ready for it"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:32 pm
Nezumi looks over at her scythe. And makes a Kisu sound. ((Key-sue)) And gives a Mousey smile.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 pm
Skitz patted Rose on the head. "Yeah, Rose, you seriously don't have to go." Rose shook her head violently. "I'm going with Onee-chan." Cerzien sighed and shoved a hand through his hair. "When are we going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:42 pm
Yukie snorts looking at him. "Honestly you have to ask this when do you think were gonna leave"  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Nezumi jumped off of Yukie's shoulder and transformed back into her regular form. "Tori...." Nezumi started but debated wether to finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:47 pm
Yukie looks at her. "What about her little mouse?"  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:51 pm
"Tori, can steal your emotions and drain you of your strength. I want to help but.... I fear.... I am to weak. Forgive me Yukie-sama" Nezumi said looking sad ((TORI STOLE HER EMOTIONS!!! 0_0!!!!))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff