Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:02 am
Zann then packed up all his scrolls and other belongings in his bag, donned his cloak and walked towards the gates, there was somewhere he had to go. He gave a short wave to Daisuke as he walked out, not telling him where he was going.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 am
Daisuke looked at Zann, and nodded.

"Ugh, I'm going back too. Wait up!!"  

D a i j b

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Marquis calmly walks into the forest, in no hurry whatsoever knowing that one false step could mean slipping on this threcherous ice. Marquis is becoming quite used to the cold here and it doesn't really bother him all that much anymore. Marquis takes out a scroll the wize gave to him a long time ago and begins reading.

Reading while practicing handsigns, the jutsu he is trying to learn becomes clear it is alot like the boulder throw but at a larger and more destructive scale.

Marquis then focus's his chakra once he has memorized all the little in's and out's of learning the jutsu. with his eyes closed his chakra builds up to extraordinary levels.

Making the handsigns correctly Marquis takes his time with this jutsu and concentrates his chakra into the earth suddenly a chunk of land and snow lifts from the ground using pure chakra, Marquis sends the chunk of land flying towards a tree which it shatters being that the rocks and earth in the land underground do not freeze like the trees in this bitter place above ground do, it actually shatters through a couple trees before falling away into a pile of dirt. Doton: Tsuchi Zuhan Danmaku (Earth Release: Earth plate barrage)

Marquis takes a break then walks over to a clearing that seems to be the official training grounds  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 am
Gaun Hihiro sprinted through the icy forest. He ran fast, and long, reaching a large ice lake in the middle of the forest, which was his Dead End. He was breathing hard, his lungs used to the climate of this place, this village that he had hid in for a year. He turned around to only see the darkness of the forest that he just came from. Gaun sighed and plopped down on the ground and p0ut his left hand on his left knee, in a resting postion as he lit a cigeret in his right hand. He was safe....or so he thought....  

Oni_Soul

bigrob45631

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm
will anyone teach me some ice jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Kemai walked next to a tree and sat down and said "hyourou no jutsu" a ice prison then came around Kemai "if your going to do it do it now" Kemai then said "Yuki Jetto"filling up the prison up with snow to his head kemai also dozing off in the prison with one eye open  

fire assasin8

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 am
Yuuki walked into the Ice Forest, ready to fight. This is the one thing that Yuuki always excells in and this wasn't going to change. "Get out and lets fight, I am ready to get this over with."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 am
KEmai laughed "i said i your going to try to take me out do it now when im still sleepy" Kemai covered in snow in the prison when to the bottom the prison "im ready" Kemai smirked and waited  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 am
On his way to the training grounds, Zane winds up lost in the Ice Forest. "Aw man...I think I may be completely lost," Zane sighed as he continued walking through the forest. After walking for a couple of minutes he ends up noticing what looked like an ice prison next to a tree and a ninja outside of it challenging another ninja inside of it. "What's going on here? I better keep my distance, don't really want to get involved in all of this, but I'm sure it'll be fun to watch and it'll kill some time," Zane smiled as he leaned against a tree and watched the two from afar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:04 pm
"Luo should be getting here...dang, oh well hope whatever happens with these two works itself out," Zane runs off and tries to find his way out of the forest and heads to the snow village gate  

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 pm
Kemai put his hands together "yuki bushin no jutsu" he said 20 clones then poped up out of the ice prison and started to run at Yuuki "now lets see what you got" the first clone jumped up and was about to try to hit yuuki in the face  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:38 pm
Kemai then said "i what im i doing i should be helping with the exams" all the clones then disappeared and the ice prison vanished kemai then said "well do this after the exam ok i got to help the other gennin" kemai then stared to walk off with his eyes on yuuki  

fire assasin8

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 am
"Yea, we need to get to the exams now, its getting kinda late..." Yuuki sprinted off remembering his job to do *hint*

((Fire if you read this PM me IMMEDIATELY))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm
katsuro wandered into the forest and leaned agianst a tree then made 3 clones and sent them through the village to check the chunnin exams while he relaxed i nthe forest for a bit wondering about one gennin in particular  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm
katsuros clones retruned they expalined what they had learned katsuro left the cloens and then headed towards the gate  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff