Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Tyke_333
"hehe Thanks man, and yeh Its under "Hvy Mtl"" I like Rob Zombie in the mornigns 'coz it get me buzzing for school" said tyke whilst he was looking at a cute Hyena girl infront of him.

*she srites down some notes then goes into her purse to get a pencil sharpner glancing voer at you* hey?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:41 pm
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

*sighs* she died...december the 15th...me and my dad were there and we held her hands....the last words she said was "to always go for your dreams and never back down from a challange, because if you let the chance slip...you may not get it back..." and to my dad she said "take care of her...she is a very spechial child that will peobily change the world if she could" *smiles and wipes a tear from my eye* ima make her proude tho...

Zeldrick felt bad about what happened, but he didn't want to act inappropriately to her, since they just met and the fact that they were in a classroom. He started to softly pet her head, running his paw over her ear. ".... I'm sorry."

*sniffles* its ok...she never wanted us to cry over her...so ima be the one who makes her dreams come true...she wanted me to do my best...and be happy...ya know...

He gave a smile and stopped petting her. "Well, I think after all this, she's going to be the one that's happy."

*she looks at him with green candy eyes* you really think so? im trying my best...

"Well, the fact that you're trying will make her happy." His blue eyes grew darker. After a small pause, he stood straight up and ran his paws through his head fur, trying to regain his "Punk-Rocker" look and composure. After which, he laughed nervously.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:38 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

*sighs* she died...december the 15th...me and my dad were there and we held her hands....the last words she said was "to always go for your dreams and never back down from a challange, because if you let the chance slip...you may not get it back..." and to my dad she said "take care of her...she is a very spechial child that will peobily change the world if she could" *smiles and wipes a tear from my eye* ima make her proude tho...

Zeldrick felt bad about what happened, but he didn't want to act inappropriately to her, since they just met and the fact that they were in a classroom. He started to softly pet her head, running his paw over her ear. ".... I'm sorry."

*sniffles* its ok...she never wanted us to cry over her...so ima be the one who makes her dreams come true...she wanted me to do my best...and be happy...ya know...

He gave a smile and stopped petting her. "Well, I think after all this, she's going to be the one that's happy."

*she looks at him with green candy eyes* you really think so? im trying my best...

"Well, the fact that you're trying will make her happy." His blue eyes grew darker. After a small pause, he stood straight up and ran his paws through his head fur, trying to regain his "Punk-Rocker" look and composure. After which, he laughed nervously.

*giggles* nice hair *she says her hair nearly down to her the top of her butt*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:12 pm
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

*giggles* nice hair *she says her hair nearly down to her the top of her butt*

Looking at his hand paws and then looking up, as if he can see his own hair, he returns his look to hers and gives a small laugh. "Heh... thanks. But I like yours better. I like it at that length." Just then, the teacher gave them a "Shh!" He smiled and waved to the teacher, just to be to funny. The teacher then shook her head and returned to her computer.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:33 pm
*giggles and plays with the computer til third bell rings and all of us are in one class together in science* wow...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:25 pm
He sees the Wolfox again and freezes. "........... uh... how many classes are you in with me? This is an advanced Science class!" He laughes nervously again and gives a small smile.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:02 am
i think this is the last class...but there are the other two... from eariler...  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:54 am
MoonSilver777
i think this is the last class...but there are the other two... from eariler...

"Heh, well, I don't say that as a bad thing. I'm just surprised is all." Zeldrick took his seat and leaned back in it casually, flicking his tail until he felt comfortable.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:56 pm
yeah...but...im scared to go to pe today cause of what happend eariler *starts to try and fix some of the stuff i had but most of it is too broken to be fixed*  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:31 pm
He gives a cool smile and puts both of his legs up onto the desk. "Bah... don't worry about them. I don't think they'll bother you. They just don't suspect that you'll stand up for yourself. If you do, then they'll be really shocked."  

Zeldrick

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:37 am
MoonSilver777
Tyke_333
"hehe Thanks man, and yeh Its under "Hvy Mtl"" I like Rob Zombie in the mornigns 'coz it get me buzzing for school" said tyke whilst he was looking at a cute Hyena girl infront of him.

*she srites down some notes then goes into her purse to get a pencil sharpner glancing voer at you* hey?
Tyke lifts up his shades and says "Hey"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:05 am
*turned on let it all bleed outand started to heabang slightly*i love this song  

slayer898

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:58 am
"Yeh I like that song too". Said Tyke as he started to draw in his books some more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:11 pm
here you can look at my music if you want its all on my latop you may find some stuff on there that you havent heard of before like demon hunter  

slayer898

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:33 am
"Thanks" said Tyke as he took the laptop and put it on his desk. " Demon huntter? Sounds kool" said Tyke as he started looking through Jynx's Music.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff