Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 pm
in this cave there was light somehow but a source was undefinable.before venturing further saraii used her water manipulation to obtain a water source from the moisture in the air for her jutsu and said" Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique) " as the molecules of water became flat and started to reflect her face, bending the shape with her chakra formed the mirror into a circle. she walked about 7 feet into the cave and felt a faint presence maybe but wasn't sure. somehow a bird was in this section of the deep cave and caught her off guard. using her hand she guided the circular object from behind her and had it pass by her where she was able to see anything upward behind her and that's when a huge bird, unlike one she ever seened growing up swoop from it's spot in the cave to attack her with it's huge talons. she stood shocked and was unable to move due to the fear of a creature that size.
she finally took control of her self and ducked down in the last minute. she was unharmed unlike her black shirt and maybe a strand of hair but regardless of the fact that was to close. then as the bird was going to make it's way again towards her she concentrated on his incoming and at the last minute she guided her mirror to the birds neck where surprisingly it hit a pressure point causing the bird to collapse on to the floor. Sadness over came her face as she seen the bird lying there unable to make it's way to stand up she walked to it in small steps as tears started to run it's course down her face and when she came to, the birds eye was focused upon her upper half on the horizon of the birds wing covering the bottom half before its face. " im so sorry, please you have to know that i meant you know harm but i needed to embrace the safety of my being." she cried more seeing the bird in such casualty and left an apple before it. not knowing if the bird would eat it or not she left it and wiped her tears as she made her way out of the light back into the dimness of the shadows.  
Novaleigh91 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm
" i wish not to get to the dojo but to not encounter these animals no longer for i am not a person of harm to innocent creatures whether or not trained to kill or do biddings"  

Novaleigh91

Novaleigh91 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Walking through the tunnels, through a wall she see's these carnivorous creatures awaiting her arrival to obtain her flesh. ( i will not harm them nor will i encounter them) with her mind stablized on non-violence she creates a clone once again using the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique). while watching her self form she thinks of what she was told when learning the puddle technique. to her herself she said "Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)" while thinking about the fluency and flow of water. succesfully she turned into a puddle and had her cloan store her within the gourd. the cloan starts to run and after entering this part of the cave, the dogs chased after her and in doing so she took her gourd and threw it to the other end of the cave. she jumped as high as she could and in her doing so resulted in being attacked by the carnivore thus bringing saraii's clone to it's demise. the dogs stopped in there tracks and started to sniff the puddle of water released after the clones dismissal. looking around they returned to the beginning of the cave and waited for there next victim. the gourd broke but was not important for it was also a tool made of water during the jutsu. saraii being a puddle moved enough to stay from alerting the wolf dogs. she reformed back to her solid self and exited the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:01 pm
Seeing the means to her freedom she started to run thinking that the obstacles faced through this journey was behind her. well that wasn't the case. reaching the end she stepped on a rock that made it's way into the earth activating a booby trap. The walls from the entrance of this sector shot out sharp pillars which made it's way to Saraii. she started to run even faster but the cave floor and ceiling started to close in. she jumped to the side of the cave as the pillar grazed her left arm. still making her way towards the exit, she ran as the cave continued to enclose on her. suddenly she shot water out of her gourd using Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation) and then projected herself while using the appropriate hand signs with the water , touching it with her finger she said "Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)". she became enfused with the water as it led the way out of the cave and landed before a small lake. reforming once again she looked across the lake to see the dojo still enshrouded with walls from the cave and little trees. She concentrated chakra to her feet and ran across the lake. she came upon the dojo doors but sat outside to relax for a little. she opened the doors......  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:36 pm
*after hearing the comotion out side wize gose and sees s small girl sitting on the steps* hello there may i help you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:48 pm
with her huge eyes she looks up, at the man the stood before her. " hey Mr. umm Mr. sir. i was told that i was to come over here to learn earth jutsu by a mist villager. i came through that tunnel and my arm hurts vaguely. will you please teach me" she ended the conversation with an innocent smile while her eyes glittered from the light emanating from the dojo.  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:55 pm
*his face was still cold but his heart had already started to melt* and if i say no?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:01 pm
She started to think to herself( gee i wouldn't want to be a bother to him...if he says no then i will leave) "well, i came across some obstacles while on my way here sir, but if my request to be taken under your wing is denied then i will leave you undisturbed i be on my way" She her eyes started to glisten up just a little more due to the fact that she was starting to tear alittle but she fought to keep them in real hard.  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 pm
here why don't you come in, *he lets out a loud whistle and roars, barking and a bird scream comes from the tunnel*we can talk better inside, would you like some hot honey tea? it will help calm your nerves, *he turns to sakina who has yet to go and get some rest from the training* you may join us if you wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm
she was so happy." thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. if it's not a problem tea sounds great. it is greatly appreciated sir that you let me in your home, or shall i call you sensei?" she was puzzled but excited and too happy for words.  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:40 pm
one step at a time *the alpha male dog of the odd pack of animals is a large siberian husky comes up to wizeUser Image
* maxx see if you can find marquis and let him know *then maxx takes off in a full out run following the trail left by marquis* here you go, * wize said handing her the cup of tea* so in order for you to be thought by me you must be adopted in to the clan, will you be willing to go through with the rites?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 pm
" umm sure...whatever it takes" she looked at him after grabbing the cup and gave him an assuring smile.  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 pm
ok follow me, *wize heads in to the main part of the dojo and wize walks over to a small gold leaf chest and pulls out a slider beautifully crafted knife wrapped if fine
silkUser Image
as well as a cup that has a faint red tint in the inside and he then continues to cut his hand and let's some blood spill into the cup* you must do the same *he said handing the knife to the girl*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:06 pm
eek " i have to cut my hand into that thing..... sweatdrop okay. " she said to him wondering what will happen after her blood has been cast into the goblet.  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:54 pm
What's wrong?  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items