Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:04 pm
Nina looked at the doll "Aw, Isn't a doll a little too cute for him?" She stared at it. "If I had powers I'd probably turn him into a rat or something.." Ray glared at his sister "Thats uncalled for, even if you were rejected by him." She glared back. "Your right I would have fed him to a snake..." Ray made a low mumbling sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:08 pm
"If you like I could turn him into a mouse or throw him in the fire place, I dont really care, it means nothing to me if a little human boy is lost and forgotten."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm
Nina was about to say something but Ray covered her mouth with his hand and had a stern glare. He took his hand away and she sank back into her chair with her arms crossed over her chest and staring at the floor. "I'm sorry Lady Lin, in spite of our serious disliking of the guy we wouldn't want our teachers efforts to be a waste." He smiled politely and looked over at the others. Having his sister mad at him was never a good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 pm
Lin laughed, "alright here." She tossed the doll to Ray and smiled. " When the doors open in 1 week he will change back, feel free to play around til then, im going back to bed."
Nighthail spoke. "Wait, 1 week, your demons want us dead, what are we ment to do til then?"
"Hell if i know, dont worry Mint has already informed them you will be staying here, and that I will kill any one who lays a hand on any of you, good night." She then got up and went back upstairs to sleep.

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:49 pm
The twins watched her go and bowed their heads slightly "Good night lady Lin" After she was gone Nina stood up and slapped Ray. "Give me that doll..." She hissed through her teeth. "He deserves to die."
Ray stared at her holding the doll and standing up as if the slap from his sister didn't faze him at all. "Here take the S.O.B. and keep him away from her." He looked over at his sister who was glaring daggers at him.
She made a small frustrated noise and paced.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:04 pm
Nighthail sighed and watched Nina pace. "Well that was interesting....."
"Sorry guys, I couldent find much but here." Mint said from the kitchen door, he had a large table sized plate covered in fruit and all different kinds of meats, there were bottles in the center with glasses balanced neatly next to them. "I hope this is enouph." He brought it in and set it on the coffee table, which seemed to dissapear under it.

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:33 pm
Nina stopped her pacing and just stared a bit. The plate was huge! She walked over and grabbed some fruit then went to sulk in her seat.

Ray however got started on the meat as if he was at his own house and happy. "Wow! This is great!" He looked over at his sister "Hey, Downer, you should try this!"

Nina shot a death glare at him and went back to her fruit.

Ray glared back "Or maybe not" he went back to eating then looked at everyone. "you gunna eat? I swear I have a bottomless pit for a stomach, So if your gunna eat, I suggest you eat now ha ha"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 pm
[[Is it to late to join]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:55 pm
Aura watched the twins' exchange with Lin, twitching a little and the weirdness of it all. The girl was freakin adorable but... a little weird...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 am
Chibi Austyn
[[Is it to late to join]]

((It's never too late to join))  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:41 pm
[[nope never, join whenever, make sure to put up a character though!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:07 am
[[okay ill do it tonorrow its 3:18am here right now so i kinda have to go to bed, oh and hullo komori its been awhilesince i said hulllo to you :3}}  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Name: Haze
grade: Freshman
looks: User Image
adittude: happy-go-lucky
bio: Haze is friends with Namman(the other freshman) he lost his parents early on but didnt want foster parents so he lives by himself . He loves music and never takes off his headphones. He likes adventure and has always wanted to go into the huanted house.
streoe typed as: Punk/emo
played by: Chibi Austyn  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:19 pm
Haze walked up the hill too the huanted house. The other classmates had sent him in search for the other missing students and teacher. He went straight to the door and took hold of the handle. The house didnt scare him. He was eager to go inside and explore the place. He tugged it open and stepped inside. The door imediatly slammed close behind whihc made him jump. He turned around and tugged on the handle but the door wouldnt budge. He turned back around to examine the entry way. He walked forward and straight to the stairs without even bothering to check andy of the side rooms. There were stairs that led downstairs and upstairs. He dedcided to go upstairs.. He took one step up and then heard a noise behind him. He turned to see Namman standing in the doorway to one of the side rooms. "Namman," He said with enthusiasm and ran down the stairs and gave his friend a quick hug," Your alive have you seen theothers, are they alive." He said flowing with enthusiasim at the discovery that his old friend was alive.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am
Namman jumped and let out a small shriek, he had never been this scared before. "H-Haze? what the hell are you doing here? The others are just over there." He pointed shakely at the living room door. "but you have to get out of here, if they find you you might as well be dead, who knows what they'll do to you if they find out you're here." He looked around scared out of his wits, at school he was never scared but he looked as if a monster was after him.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games