Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 am
I haven't done anything harder than marijuana, and I wasn't too happy with it. I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to my perception of my surroundings, and marijuana just knocked me out of orbit a little bit too far. Alcohol is fine with me in terms of mentality, but... see, I get this thing with my body where, as soon as one stout beer's worth of alcohol (stout's good) I get this insufferable pain in my pressure points. I don't know what all that's about, and I don't intend on going to a doctor about it if the problem can be fixed by not drinking. I can make that sacrifice, because it really hurts. :/ Last time I drank was February, and that's when I got tired of the pain, and the last time I had marijuana was December, right before the winter holiday.

I had a small period of time when I was against alcohol and drugs, but I decided it's better to put my issues away and be more tolerant.

I have no problem whatsoever with cigarettes, and... honestly, I like them for the taste. You won't catch me smoking a Parliament or any kind of menthol or a Winston or anything like that, because I hate bad-tasting cigarettes. I smoke Turkish Royal/Turkish Gold, Black & Mild, and Djarum Black. Really hoping I can get Djarums today...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 pm
Eri Luvs You
shadow_of_sounds
User Image
Music is the only thing that......

I've only smoked weed im like 14

User Image
.........keeps me from being Depressed

I did cocaine when I was 14.
Big woop.

Whoa!
I don't wanna head down that road my sisters day smoked crack and still does(well hes in rehab) and when I found this out i looked at him totally different..I felt pitty for him and kind of still do.But im good with just smokin weed when I round it(God I wish i could buy a black)  

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm
i enjoy pain killers.
perscrition narcotics.
and occasional weed.
im a pill popper.
codine and morphine are my main ones.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 pm
drugs are bad unless there to make you not crazy or something.  

Emo_Frenger

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:08 am
The worst I've ever done was NyQuil (although I chug quite a bit when I was young, just cause it tasted like candy).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:07 pm
The worst I've ever done was overdose on pain killers to were I passed out.
I'm pretty big about not drinking or doing major drugs.
I've got too risky background with that stuff.

Though, my best friend told me if I did weed I'd be more fun and he'd smoke with me. ._.;;

Knighting-gale

Saphiragrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 am
no ive never done drugs and i dont want to but i did overdose on lots of different pills cause i was really upset before but it didnt do anything to me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:23 pm
x_ctrl alt delete
So have any of you tried or want to try any drugs? Personally I have never tried, but I'm pretty open to try some natural ones like Peyote or Salvia.

Discuss:
Have you ever tried drugs? If not, do you want to?
What drugs ahve you tried?
What drugs do you want to try?

Pretty basic:

Yes.
Pot.
Pot.  

Vaknar21

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm
babygenjyosanzo
no ive never done drugs and i dont want to but i did overdose on lots of different pills cause i was really upset before but it didnt do anything to me
Thats what you think....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:13 pm
Yes
Not meth or coke
Everything else
Alcohol.
Irish and Canadian whiskey is good.
Quit.
Became straight edge.
Still hang with potheads.
Don't give a ******** about other peoples habits.
Not my life.
Not in your face.
Not a douche.

DaisukeOrDark

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:34 am
I do pot, shrooms, beer  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:13 pm
Ghost1124
I do pot, shroons, beer
Iv done pot and drink I still drink but insted of pot I have a really bad addiction to pain pills. I pop them like candy every hour or so  

Kizzy_Katz

EmoDevilNena666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:18 am
I'll only drink. I don't really want to personally take them and never intend to.
However, I do not oppose to other people doing them. As long as they do not take them so often it makes them ill and becomes another pointless addiction. If they take them for a laugh on occasions, I think its fine as long as they know what they're doing and aren't harming anyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:48 pm
x_ctrl alt delete
So have any of you tried or want to try any drugs? Personally I have never tried, but I'm pretty open to try some natural ones like Peyote or Salvia.
Discuss:
Have you ever tried drugs? If not, do you want to?
What drugs ahve you tried?
What drugs do you want to try?

ive only smoked cigarettes but i want to try like weed and pot and stuff like that. but i dont know where to get my hands on any. which sucks. xp  

MargieMe

The Gothic One

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 am
I drink whiskey, beer, and vodka
I smoke pot, cigs pretty frequently
and im a former smack addict..not one of the more proud moments of my life but hey at least i felt alive when i was high  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games