Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:59 pm
"I don't need to draw my sword on him,I kill only when I have to.I could kill him easily and thus it would not be a fair fight.However,if he wishes it,you may fight him.I'd like to see your full ability,just don't kill him,he fights for a cause.I honor that."She handed Jynx the Soul Breaker once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:05 am
i dont need this tool to fight i have my claws to kill with*gets in a pouncing position*im ready if he want to fight a harmless little kitten hehehe  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 am
Bagera lowered her shield and stepped back"Very well,if both agree to fight then I hope for this to be a good battle.Just remember,victory is nothing without honor,I know you like the demons tactics Jynx,but my students must fight fair."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:45 pm
"i have no qurial with you so i will not fight the dragon is the one im after.... burning my intire village to ash killing everyone, laughing like a phycopath me and my friends who survived remember it too well"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:18 pm
"What village are you from Zen?I remember all my rages,yet I don't remember your village.Are you from Junii?They don't take to kindly to beast folk there,and often make them into experiments as I was.Are you sure it wasn't another the destroyed your village?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm
"ha how many other dragons are there that look like you....my village was in the far south mibu village"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:39 pm
(omega,I never got your profile,so could you bring me up to speed,I'm sorry,but it would help.Just a brief run down of it would be ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:31 pm
((it's on the first page of the rp slayer posted it up))  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 am
(ok,thanks,I didn't know he had posted it)

"Mibu...I don't recall ever being there,and I assure you I remember my fits of rage."She sat down in the sand."Is there another with my power"she though.This would be horrific news,there was a wicked soul preying on those that feared her...she needed to know more."There were many at the labs...and most despised Junii,but perhaps they had cultivated the weapon they were seeking.I ask you young Zen,to help me investigate this matter further.I know you will still be unable to trust me,but I would like to know who is really behind this to clear just a small bit of tarnish from my name,as vile as it is.Will you see me out for just this?If so I shall train you too if you like,all the better to seek your vengence on the one truely responsible."She extended a claw in truce.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:38 pm
he jumped away "fine dragon but don't think i won't be watching you....i shall not slay you...yet"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:32 pm
"Very well"said Bagera as she stood up"You said your village was to the far south,would it be alright if we went there.I would like to investigate the remains of your village.One thing that stands out to me,was you said it was burned to the ground."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm
"...ok follow me....if you can keep up" he dashed off to the south leaveing a cloud of dust in his wake  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 pm
"I like his spirit,he thinks he can out run me,HAH."she laughed"Jynx,can you keep up with me,or would you like to ride on my back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:45 pm
no i think ill run*the demon was out and runing nxt to her as if it was nothing*the question here is can you keep up with me  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 pm
"Haha"laughed Bagera"I may look big,but I'm quite fast,I can even slow or stop time as I move.Show me how fast you can run."She dashed off at full speed catching up to Zen in no time at all.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff