Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:07 pm
"I'm Victoria, nice to meet you, Noah," Victoria said with a smile. She heard an animal howl, a wolf, more likely. I need help!! it said.
"I'll be right back," Victoria told them, and ran toward the bushes, and befroe she entered, she turned into a black wolf. She headed toward the howl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:17 pm
Musashi watched he leave,"a shard?..." Musashi looked at the frayed stone,"is that what this is?.." Musashi wondered, it did not glow at all. Musashi looked at them all,"well...i dont know about you guys but im gonna get going..." Musashi turned and started walking along in a random direction.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Rin decided to wait for the shape-shifter to return and leaned against the trunk of the tree behind her. "Going where? Do any of us have a place we really need to go to?" She was genuinely curious to the answer to this question, since she had nowhere left to go. From what Muusashi had said earlier, she doubted that there was any particular area to head to. It was possible that the others also had the same problem.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:33 pm
Musashi looked at her,"going?...i dont know...but if there was anything i have learned...its to keep moving!"Musashi made a small smile and kept walking.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Victoria ran until she found another wolf, caught under a log. Victoria turned back into a human, and released the log from the wolf. In wolf, she told him if she doesn't come back, he needs to take care of the forest and animals.
She turned back into a wolf, and headed back towards the group. When she reached, she turned back to normal, and she said, "Sorry, wolf was in trouble. What did I miss?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Rin chuckled at his response and watched him leave. 'I wonder if we will meet up again...' She had a great suspicion that they would one way or another. As she waited, she glanced at the ones who remained. There was the boy with the stone in his forehead and the girl who showed resistance to her ability. Then the shape-shifter came and she answered quietly. "..Nothing much, Musashi has decided to leave, that's all..."  

Sharkpups24

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm
Victoria sighed. "That's his problem..." she muttered, and climbed a tree. She picked and apple, and dropped to the ground. She started eating it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:35 pm
Noah looked all around. These people have shards like me, how odd? he thought.
"So, while we wait, I guess, how did you all get your shards?" he asked pointing to his own on his forehead.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:54 pm
Musashi looked at the stone on his hand,"so...could this be a shard?..." Musashi wondered,"that geezer back at the village had mentioned something about shards..." Musashi yawned as he walked at a causal pace,"no use mulling over it..." Musashi looked back up into the clouds.

The dark figure had his eyes staring out a balcony,"....seems as though these children will put up quite a fight...lets see some of these carriers in action...to test their abilities..." The dark figure opened his palm as the stone on his gauntlet glowed, numerous shadows appeared all over the room, on the ceiling and walls,"....bring them to me...alive..." the shadows dispersed, and the figure sat down in a chair,"don't disappoint me...." he whispered. He knew he could not kill these carriers, the shard itself was useless, the carries held the power of the crystal, they did not have to have a shard to carry some of the enigma's power, but it would make things easier.

Musashi smiled as he continued walking, then there was a rustling,"...im not slowing down pal..." Musashi turned to the bushes," hey..are you o-" Musashi was attacked by a shadow, the demon had no color, it was only a sillouette of a warrior, Musashi kicked him off and took a stance,"bring it on!" Musashi began throwing punches at the new enemy, he was ambushed by another, three more appeared next to it, Musashi laughed,"take your best shot!" three of them lunged at him, Musashi jumped up and flipped forward, delivering an axe kick to one of them, it faded away, Musashi took his stance again,"who is next?!" Musashi got ready for a good fight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:05 pm
Noah looked down where Musashi had gone. He sensed that something was wrong. He looked at the others. "I'll be right back", he said as he took off down the street heading for the fight.

When he arrived, Musashi had been attacked by shadows, Noah drew his sword. His shard had started to glow. He ran for one of the shadows, slashed, and sliced one in two. He looked at Musashi. "Here to help," he said smiling.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:12 pm
Musashi grinned,"....i dont need help pal!....but im not one to keep the fun all to myself!" Musashi turned to another shadow, he threw a barrage of punches, several hits landed, he finished it off with a powerful kick, sending it back, as it faded away, three more took its place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Rin started looking around the area, having a bad feeling about something. Her hand was placed firmly on the hilt of one of her swords, the other already partially drawn. "We've got company..." There was a sound coming from her right and she prepared to defend herself from the possible enemy.  

Sharkpups24

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:19 pm
Four shadows were hiding in the trees, several more hidden in the bushes, there was the sound of a twig snapping and three of them lunged at Rin, several following close behind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:25 pm
That comment angered Noah deeply. Why would he just deny help, and fun, this doesn't seem like something fun, he thought angrily. His shard glowed darkly. His eyes started to get a red tint and black smoke started to rise from his feet. Three shadows leapt towards him. He threw up his hand as a claw made of darkness caught the shadows. He clenched his fist and the shadows were crushed by the hand of darkness.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Musashi stopped in his tracks, Noah's attacks seemed more vicious,"t-take it easy pal!" Musashi was ambushed by two more, he slid under one and tackled them both.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff