Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:05 pm
((yea they are worth it too kitty. i got the sharingan eyes. ))

Susumu laughs. "oh, you don't need to call me susumu-sensei. but you do need to learn some taijutsu, its a shinobi's last form of defense really. maybe you can teach me a thing or two as well" Susumu finish's her tea  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:07 pm
ok xd and what taijutsu are you talking about?  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:11 pm
Susumu stands up. "the only Taijutsu that I know really. first off i want to guage your skills in hand to hand combat. no ninjutsu's or genjutsu's. I want you to purely fight me in hand to hand combat." Susumu bends her legs and extends one arm out towards kitty the other arm behind her back "observe my positions carefully, you will be learning them later." Susumu waits for kitty to make the first move.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:16 pm
*kitty runs toward susumu and trys to punch her with her left arm right in the face*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:20 pm
Susumu twirls her body forcing her leading arm to divert kitty's punch outwards, the arm behind susumu's back swings around and whips into position, Susumu aims for Kitty's exposed side and with a mighty open palm she carefully aims the palm right under the ribs of Kitty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:22 pm
*kitty jumps back, and slashes her leg over the ground and trys to give susumu a low kick*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:27 pm
Susumu uses the momentum of her twirl to jump in the air and land on her open palm that was orginally intended for Kitty's side. Susumu flips around and drops her leg with great power downwards towards Kitty  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 pm
hhmmm

taijutsu practice  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:33 pm
brileone!!! you scared me!!! scream

"AAAAAAUUUUUUWW!!!" *gots hit by susumus hard kick*

"auw, what are you doing here brileone sweatdrop "

"euh susumu, again about those gekai henkai, i already asked one to asaba

"there were no interesting bloodlines or something, and i didnt know what to choose, and asaba helped me and i have chosen for the arigami no dara"

"well asaba has the 2phase of it"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:48 pm
"you must be able to keep your focus kitty. Many things can be considered scary or horrifying on the battlefield. keeping focus is what keeps us alive."
Susumu sits next to kitty. "I'm sorry about the hit though that was a bit much." (origami. Nice you got paper folding power. can make into weapons and other cool things i believe)
"I want you to practice Taijutsu everyday Kitty. start practice off with 200-300 pushups or situps or pullups. or 200-300 laps running around your house. that way you can build your strength and speed up. meditate on the stance that I employed today against you, and use it."  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:51 pm
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT scream

*screams so loud all the birds are flying away*

"200-300 pushups? 200-300 laps round my house"

"do you hate me or something xd "

"well i will try sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Susumu giggles.
"no it's exactly the opposite, It's because i care for your that i want you to become stronger and stronger. and i do about 400 push ups or laps a day. to keep myself in shape for taijutsu. maybe we can run laps together. ^_^"  

Eris5

brileone

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 pm
*brile's eyes widen*

i dont believe it

YOU GOT THE PAPER KEKKAI GENKAI

you can use paper to form items  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:59 pm
400 laps!

*faints* xd

looks right into susumus eyes

"i can see in youre eyes that your not kidding sweatdrop "  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:04 pm
"its not that bad. trust me." Susumu picks kitty up on her feet. "lets jog 200 laps around your house, and that should be enough practicing and training for the day" Susumu smiles and begins to jog around Kitty's house.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff