Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Asami smiled towards the boy. "Akatsuki or not, I don't really care. If the Oto betrays us; We will not fall that easily. We may be a country of few shinobi; but our shinobi is trained to be strong, not weak." Asami said, and she knew that very well. As the Tsukyomi, she made sure of that.
Your Voice..
..Will Be the Soundtrack of My Summer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:40 pm
(Gyou is 37 and is the Yukikage)
"you people are all fools, when the war happenes, i grieve for the weakminded people who choose to follow the sound." Gyou said as he dissappeared in a flash of Snow.  

Havok-Trance

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:42 pm
(And....?)

Asami giggled. "Those who run and ask for treaties..Are the weak minded." Asami said as the boy was really not making any sense. Coming into her island and suddenly asking for an alliance. He would not call that weak? To others, THAT was weak. Asami's country would grow, they will soon be feared.

Your Voice..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Hissori let out a sigh "I do not think we will falter" Hissori said as he let out another sigh before walking over to the couch in Asami's office and deciding to lay down, watching Asami as he did

A Just War

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:53 pm
"Were accompanying the sound to take over the Sand." Asami said clearly.
Your Voice..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm
Saraii forms back into her human self pretty sure no one noticed that she used the water puddle technique. " well tsukikage, i guess another day then huh?" saraii says making her way out of the office.  

Novaleigh91

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 pm
Asami sighed and looked at the shinobi walking away; She shrugged and sat back down on her chair.
Your Voice..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:36 pm
(Yuan smiles genuinely at the tsukikage.) I am so glad to hear that you will be siding with us in the battle to come. Even if you choose not to ride into battle with us, just knowing that we will not be fighting you is enough to set me at ease. And to know that you will help us defend our home ground is more than I could ask for! And you should know. We will not be invading the Sand. For you see, the Sand is already our ally. The old Kazekage, Neska has been killed by Oroami and his Mist followers. The new Kazekage is a man by the name of Sakuya. He is smart and level-headed, a good leader. He is also and old friend. The battle has not begun yet. Before it does, I would ask that you come to a meeting sometime to discuss tactics. ((Raijin has told me to put the war roleplay on hold until the 20th when I will return from my trip to Germany. Until then, please help to defend each other as allies!))  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm
Ayumu, who had been very oddly patient for once, spoke up when all the ninja had subsided from talking.

"I am here to do a low rank mission like cleaning village as a punishment by Yuan for my harsh actions to another ninja. What would you have me do?" Ayumu said very disappointed in having to do this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 am
Asami sighed and looked at him; "Pick up trash in the streets." (3 posts, saying what you are doing.) Asami said clearly then continuing her paperwork.
Your Voice..

iL1fe

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:27 pm
The man knocked on the door thrice and entered and said "my apologies esteemed tsukikage but i have some thing to talk to you about" it was clear that the man talking was worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:02 pm
The man looked at his watch and said "again my apologies a buissness man never has time to rest i leave this letter just read it in private"the man then walked out the door and down out of the palace.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iL1fe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:15 am
Asami noticed a note on her door she grabbed it then walking back to her desk. She made a sigh as she then started to place it on her desk, reading it later.
Your Eyes..
..Are The Brightest Among The Colors.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 am

Hayashi walked into Asami's office "So what is on the agenda today?" Hayashi said looking at Asami

A Just War

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces