Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Tyrant Production Line *Updated* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Not necessarily. It might've just been like.. "Here's the new thing we're gonna use to train our guys." I don't remember it stating any particular timeline. For all we know this was only a recent addition to the training exercise. It doesn't mean that they had no Special Forces before that tyrant was made.
Those two guys that get killed by leeches talking to Wesker on the train in RE0 looked like spec. ops Umbrella guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:35 am
So what? Just because they're special forces, doesn't mean that they necessarily trained with that Tyrant. It's not like, "Oh, we don't have a big Tyrant to train them against. So let's just not have special forces at all."

For all we know, the only reason they deployed that Tyrant into the training program is because of how badly the Special Forces flopped against someone like Birkin. So they said, "We need to step up the training."
It would also explain why HUNK was surprised when they asked him to transport the Tyrant. Because he'd never done such a job, meaning this might have been the very first tyrant they ever transported, and maybe it wasn't deployed into the training excercise yet, at all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:48 am
Well... I have exhausted all the possibilities I can think and find... so the impossibility of the Ivans remain. Going back to T-001 vs T-002 discussion now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am
It was a stupid plot device. Like everything that has to do with Sergei.

But yes, T-001... If it has any intelligence, and can recognize guns, recognize claws. Then for all we know, it would recognize T-002 as one of its own and not attack it. And neither would T-002, assuming that T-002 is superior to T-001, and more intelligent.
But I honestly don't think so. I think that T-001 would attack T-002. Whether it's because it's moving, or because it's alive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:04 am
Wouldn't it first have to notice its own clawed appendage first? After it would be activated, it would attack whatever released it, then all the noisy and blinky electronics, then would simply search for other things to attack because of the T-Virus causing aggressive behavior. Wait! THAT'S THE ANSWER!!! The T-Virus enhances aggression. The T-001 would beat down the T-002 and continue to beat down on it till it was gorged into pieces before it could go on a power trip or until something more active caught its attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 am
Well, not necessarily. Like I said, we don't know whether T-001 would attack something that it thinks it's killed.
I mean, zombies have an instinct to feed, but not Tyrants, I don't think. So It's not like after knocking out T-002, it would kneel down and attempt to eat it. And since the T-002 would appear dead, who says that T-001 wouldn't just move on.

I mean, let's say T-001 is fighting Rebecca and Billy. And it kills Billy, and Rebecca just stands there, not moving. Would the T-001 keep mashing away at Dead Billy, or turn to Rebecca? I honestly think it would lose interest in dead things, or unmoving things.

I think that after knocking out T-002, it would start roaming around, and T-002 would totally get a chance to come back at it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 am
I didn't say anything about attempting to eat it. I said that the aggression would make it keep on attacking until its attention was distracted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am
I still think that after the T-002 was knocked out, T-001 would leave it alone.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I still think that after the T-002 was knocked out, T-001 would leave it alone.
That seems the most plausible... the T-001 beats the T-002 down then goes roaming about, the T-002 rises up and bum-rushes the T-001 and kills it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 pm
Alright, so we have an agreement.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:12 pm
*Blows bubbles from her bubble pipe* Mmyess, quite! *Monocle and pink-extended tea sip*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:14 pm
So, what's the next topic of discussion?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:22 pm
^_^ Ooohhhh... here is a good one:

Why did the T-G Virus turn Morpheus into a femme fatal Tyrant?
Personally I think it is because of the unstable properties of the virus mutating him based on his personality and tastes. As the *wonderful* Sergei had mentioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:35 pm
Well, since Sergei doesn't exist... What he says is irrelevant.

But that would be the only explanation nontheless. Because like I said before, no mutation would make a living creature GROW high heels.

Maybe Morpheus was in a wrong game, he meant to be in Final Fantasy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 pm
Well... *Twitches and slump with a monotone voice* CAPCOM SAYS SERGEI IS CANON... *Drools then snaps out* Whoa, what the hell just happened? Anyway, when did you say anything about growing high heels before this? Also, how is the T-G Virus supposed to affect the magnetic polarities of the host? Was that just something Morpheus decided to add to the mix?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff