Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 pm
Frost's ears lowered as he heard Jynx's story. "Oh you poor thing." he started to pet Jynx on the head then stopped. "Sorry if I overstep the line. Not a lot guys like to be petted, epically by someone like me." He then just remembered something. "Oh, how rude of me. I asked you for your name yet I didn't give you my own, My names Frost." He held out his paw for a shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:07 pm
*i take the paw and shake it gentaly* its okay its nice to be petted and not beaten for once  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:04 pm
Frost continued to pet Jynx. "Well then I'll keep petten." Frost thought quietly to himself before he talked. "If we continue to be friends I think you should know that I'm gay. That ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:47 am
oh honey thats fine and dandy im bi so we are excellent*i nuzzle into your paw as you continue to pet me*  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:44 pm
Frost smiles at the cat. "It's good to meet someone who understands, most people I tell or find out they run of or try to beat me up, never works out though." he continues to pet and scratch Jynx's ears. "You are kinda cute."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:44 pm
*after the relaxing bath she sits on the bed and thinks of how she got pregent*

~5 monthd ago~

she was cleaning her old house she bought with her hubsent jerry. she loved him very much and after her marrage with him she got pregent with his child. thats when jerry went to work but never returned. a month later his best friend zero came up to her and announced that her hubsent was found killed by moutian lions. she broke down infront of him and cryed her eyes out. living alone in the house she couldnt take it anymore and burnted it down only takeing what she needed. 4 months after that, her suitcase was stolen. so she kept walking trying to suvrive for her baby. thats how she found the lavander inn.

((sorry its short and a bit lame but it was all i can think off im so sorry >.<))  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:39 am
blushes at his words as i hide my face in my long hair moaning slightly* please refrain from touching my ears unless you wanna put out a fire  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 pm
Frost stops petting Jynx and leans back in his chair. "Feels nice to be indoors for once." Looks at Jynx." Were you born in this area?" *sorry sweatdrop *  

Snowy_Angelfox

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:46 am
She yawned and then looked at the two, they were opbviously having fun talking. She went back up the stairs into the pregnant womans room. siiting upon the sideof her bed she looked ove her o make sure she was alright. "hnn... Why did there have to be such a storm? I suppose I am lucky though. I have a bunch of people here now." She sighed again. She patted the sleeping girls head and left the room again leaving the door open and walking down the stairs she noticed the mans injuries. "hmm.. We should fx those shouldn't we?" She stalked into the kitchen through the swinging doors. Grabbing a first-aid kit about the size of a brief-case she went back into the lounge. "Mya mya, come over here so I can help you. That is new carpet darling." Her eyes went to th blood that speckled the beige carpet. "though I am sure it will come out." She began taking and setting things outof the first-aid.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:05 am
Frost looked over at the innkeeper and smiled. "Thanks." He walks over to her, sits down, and takes off his makeshift bandage.  

Snowy_Angelfox

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm
*crawls on the floor and falls down for a moment*
not.....again....not here....
*i run to the nearest room and duck under the bed as i curl up shivering*
she....cant....hurt....me.....anymore.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:02 am
Frost notices Jinix run off and get's up. "Excuse me, I must go see what's wrong." He run's off after Jinix. After a little while of looking he found him under a bed. "Hey, come here. Tell what's wrong. Are you hurt?"  

Snowy_Angelfox

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 am
no....not....hurt.....just....mental.....hold....she has......on me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm
Frost's ears lowered. "Oh you poor thing, come here. She won't hurt you here, I'll make sure of it." He feels bad for the cat. He knows how bad memories can haunt you forever. "I know how you feel, as far as horrible images of the past can hurt you. I may not have been beaten, but I did watch my parents be killed right in front of me, I still have nightmares." He gives Jinix a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, you'll forget about that devil woman in time."  

Snowy_Angelfox

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:11 am
hopfully...... * i crawl cauisly to you nuzzling into your paw*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items