Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Picture Photoshop Funtime! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:10 pm
Well sice this is up to me I'll try to do it close to Re1 s possible, but there aren't any good position from the earlier ones I'll have no choice but to use re5. Then again last time I checked there weren't many re5 ones too.

Edit: However before that happens I need to know what a band has. I know there's a drummer, vocal, and the one that plays a guitar, but aren't there two guitars? If I can I was thinking of barry being the drummer since he's....well chubby and I was thinking jill as the vocalist.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:28 pm
The other is a bass guitar, but some bands also have keyboards.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:49 pm
ok thanks...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:11 am
Maybe add Rebeca to be on the keyboards? No, I think she'd be a hot bassist. Jill would be vocals. Chris would be guitar, Barry drums, and Wesker on keyboards...But do what is possible.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Barry needs to be in his own band because of how ******** awesome he is.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:24 pm
Add rebecca? Thought you would never ask....but I'm keeping chris as vocals. the others will be whatever I can do.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:16 am
How about Alfred playing the kazoo? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:32 am
I'll do that later separately.  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 am
Normally double posting is bad, but in here I have no choice. Ok here it is people, after a long time of searching for
the best pictures and modifying my original ideas here it is the Resident Evil Rock Band...And yes I'll do Alfred
with the Kazoo later.

User Image

Sadly I couldn't figure out what to put in that big empty space ont the top right corner...Oh and why I used Nov. 13th?
Becasue I checked the calander and that 13th is on a friday, muhahahahaha.
Remember, leave comments and also requests.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am
nice... xp xp  

Twili-Chan

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm
Hahaha that's awesome. Wesker rockin the keyboard in the corner. A duet with Chris and Jill, and Barry on drums. That's totally how it would go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Well, aside from the lack of aspect ratio on Wesker and Barry, it's awesome.
You mentioned the top right corner, and it's funny that you said that. The thing is, the focus in all posters etc. is on the upper right part of the middle. If you take a poster, divide it into 3 equal thirds horizontally and vertically, the top right intersection is usually where the focus is, or around that area. For some reason that's what people's eye is usually drawn to, so professional poster makers and cover designers and stuff, make their images like that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:15 am
I still love that emo Leon. I'm gonna take that pic to a bunch of Leon fanboy/fangirl pages and threads and spam the s**t out of it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 pm
I couldn't do much about wesker and barry. The entire thing was annoying as hell to in order to find a way to photoshop the back ground. I'll fix it later. So any requests? I'll be able to do them more now since I'm in dorms now.  

Alkaizer87

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces