Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:14 pm
Footsteps seemed to be heard as Anexia tried to block out all of the sounds, in order to concentrate on the heartbeat. She wasn't a brain surgeon to know that her efforts seemed to be failing. Anexia shook her head to herself and kept her eyes shut, not even bothering to greet the man. The heartbeat had such a rythym, she should be able to do it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 pm
while the man hoped/waited for the girl to get better he started fixing his leg so he could walk normally....  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:20 pm
((I'll be back tomarrow I'm getting off for tonight))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm
((good night))  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:27 pm

It mattered not anyway. He had their scent. He could track them down. He portaled into Twilight Town... and saw the three, one woman seeming dead, the other beside her, concentrating, and the man looking anxious.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm
the man heard something behind him so he turned around to so the sex slave so he got up after fixing his leg and held his sword up and said,"what do you want?"  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:04 pm

"What's wrong with her?" he asked, motioning to Bex.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:10 pm
the man says,"I don't know it just started"  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:54 am
Anexia concentrated and finally something started to happen. After listening to the heartbeat for a bit of Bex's she finally opened her eyes and sighed in relief. Anexia shook her friend and Bex yawned looking around.

Bex screamed and fell off the bench, "Saix is here!"

Anexia looked around and saw that Saix was there, she could feel other footsteps by the end of making Bex better. She stood up from the bench and clenched her fists, "What do you want?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:01 am
the man took his weapon out and started to charge at Siax but then fell down in pain from his leg and said,"girls think you can do this without me?"  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:06 am
Anexia nodded, "I can help, but I'm not sure Bex can.." she looked over at he friend and saw her friend get up from the ground.

Bex laughed and said, "Sorry, fell there for a second. Anyways I'll try to help." she walked over to the man and helped him over to the bench, "Now stay here."

"Yea, let the girls do a little bit of the fighting." added Anexia, summoning her microphone and stand getting into her fighting position.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:22 am
the man sighs then put his weapon away then said,"good luck," then he went to fixing his leg so he could help...  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Saix sighed softly. It normally wasn't his policy to harm women unless ordered, but all's fair in love and war. And war was something he was very good at. He summoned his claymore and waited for them to make the first move.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:50 pm
the man looked sad he couldn't help the girls, and continued working on his leg...  

yarg_ninja

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces