Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Home Away

Back to Guilds

Our guild is a quirky and sometimes incoherent critique and discussion group for writers looking to get some feedback on their work. 

Tags: writing, critique, discussion, literate, authors 

Reply roleplaying sub.
copyright.- first rp! c: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best youtuber?
  nigahiga
  kevjumba
  fred
  whatthebuck
  other
  PANDA! :D <3333
View Results

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 am
"Thats half the problem. If I want to be a hero, I should act like me. I should show people that its okay to be themselves instead of trying to be an inventor." He said as he smiled. He didn't know why, but he was starting to enjoy this conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 pm
"Sure, if you think so. But that's making the assumption that being an inventor completely changes a person. What if it doesn't? Can you prove that?" she said, now using hand gestures as she spoke. "And besides. That's not what I'm referring to. Individuality, though connected to the issue you're referring to in some ways, is not the same thing. First, you should know what you're striving to change, be it a mutual automatic trust in someone or expression of one's self. Second, you should give people an alternative to that thing." Liese stopped talking for a moment when she looked up to see Pat smiling, eying him strangely before continuing. "And last, you can't expect to be the only one to bring this change about. As with any social system, there are always people who disagree with the way things are. So you may not be the one to ultimately succeed in breaking our current system. Don't expect to be seen as what you really are, is what I'm trying to say," she finished, looking up at his face again in wait for his response.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Pat smiled even more. "I never expected to be the one to bring it about. I'm not that kind of person. I hope to inspire the person who brings about the change. He'll be seen as a hero, but I'll be the one who he thinks of and refers to when he leads them out of this mess." He said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 pm
"Yes, well, then you'll have to get yourself into trouble. Draw attention to yourself and your intentions... and will you stop doing that?" Liese said, shaking her head and giving Pat's smile another odd look.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:11 pm
I've never had to knock on wood, and I'm glad I haven't yet

Pat laughed. "Is there a problem with being happy?" He asked her. It seemed to him that maybe, just maybe, she was starting to understand what he was saying. 'Draw attention to yourself and your intentions.' The words echoed through his head.

Cause I'm sure it isn't good, thats the impression that I get  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:58 pm
"Not necessarily, but its annoying when you suddenly change moods like that," she said, raising an eyebrow. Liese watched his face for a moment. "What are you thinking?" she asked curiously.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm
User Image

"If your annoyed right now," he said as he stopped and stepped in front of her, "then your cute when you get annoyed." He said as he put one finger on her forehead. He lightly pushed her forehead back with his finger, then laughed.

Cause I'm sure it isn't good, that's the impression that I get

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:24 am
Liese sighed and tilted her head to the side, looking up towards the sky and nodding. "Well, that's a new one. I'm curious, though. How is it possible for you to move so quickly from being furious with me to telling me I'm 'cute?'" she asked him.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:17 am

Pat laughed again at her question. "Eh, who knows?" He said as he put his hands in his pockets. He remembered how his mother had always hated that. But it was habit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 pm
Liese shrugged it from her mind and walked around Pat, continuing down the street. "You've still not answered my question, you know. What are you thinking?"

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 pm

He just smiled. "What do you think I'm thinking?" He asked her as he turned to follow her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 pm
"Probably something as equally ludicrous as calling me cute," she responded absentmindedly, sidestepping a pigeon that seemed to be searching the ground for food. "You could save me a guessing game by just spitting it out you know."

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 pm

"Pft. Your no fun." He said as he walked around the pigeon. "Well if you must know, I'm thinking exactly what I've said. Mostly. That and I was thinking about how amazing it would be if I inspired a revolution that would lead us back to the old days."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm
She pursed her lips as she thought. "Would you like to start right now?" Liese asked, smiling and raising her eyebrows.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 pm
There's no sense crying over every mistake

Pat stopped dead in his tracks and gave her a strange look. "And by that you mean?" He asked her.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!
User Image  
roleplaying sub.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces