Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mikyo's Hidden Grounds. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 pm
hero dissapeared to the gates  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:04 pm
a white tiger runs along a dirt path Marquis standing on its back. crouched over as so the low branch's do not close line him. he arrives in a clearing the tiger slows down to a walk. "Hmmm, this place is interesting."  

marquis27

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:10 pm
Bankotsu submerged into the ground towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:13 pm
"you like it? i like the view."
Mikyo appeared ontop of the same pillar he left on.
"you will be my personal guard on the battlefield, teh two men that where going to be that i had to put on a personal mission of protection of the innocent. i have thought of multiple comobinations that my bloodline and yours can benifit from eachother. i have in my posestion a weapon that can fire projectiles, and with your clay that can be a deadly combo."

((have you gotten the PM???))  

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:35 pm
"mmmmm i love the area. the Leaf village has some of the most pleasant forests." Marquis eyebrow perks up at Mikyo's offer or statement rather. the tiger walks closer to the pillar. "I'm interested in the combonation you speak of, I have found few people that would make a good combo with me, and fewer still that are willing to."

((what PM? so i guess thats a no))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm
((i shall send it to you.))
"this is good then...it will unexpected...."  

Oni_Soul

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Akane reappears at the secret training grounds. Her eyes were slightly red, "Hey, came to finish up our little conversation.." Akane's voice was noticable to Mikyo that she was keeping something from him. She leaned against a tree, looking down. Her arms were crossed over her chest, as if wanting to say something badly but was scared to. However, her disguise would trick almost anyone into not believing she had a secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Uno looked at Akane 'so she's back now, great.' Uno stood up and started walk away. "I'm leaving because I came here to train but obviously my 2 senei are to busy. I'll go practice the Metal Dome things I created by myself." he announced Uno picked up the sleepy Falon and started to walk away.  

L K r e g e r

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:11 pm
Uno walked away from Akane-senei and Mikyo-senpain with a thought of regret. "No, if they won't teach me I have to train myself. Their too busy flirting anyway and with War soon I'll never be strong enough. I'll do my Giant Metal Dome first anf hide in it, I wish I was like Mikyo-senei and didn't have use chakra on it but unlike him I'm at least human." He slowly made a giant dome and finally after many seconds got into it. In the middle of the Dome he decided to try to make the Third Eye, but he found out he couldn't move. "Oh come on." Uno tried to move the metal so he could move too. He failed at that and so he tried to sperate it from him. He couldn't move or get himself out and he was starting to feel a bunch of pressure on his body. Uno after many minutes of trying to get out found out that the metal Dome was starting to contract and become smaller which was crushing his body. "I gotta get out." He tried harder but the harder he tried the harder it squeezed the life out of him. It began to crush his bones, which were metal 'How is this possible, I can't even breathe.' "Help" he yelled but nothing was heard out of the dome for the sound within was being held in. "Help me!" he yelled again yet nothing was heard "Anyone!" he tried to yell louder so someone would hear. "Mikyo, I'm..... I'm sorry." was the last thing he said as he lost consicousness. His bones, organs, and flesh were being crushed by his own Justu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 pm
Mikyo shot the metal dome from Uno.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BOY!? YOUR TRYING KILL YOUR SELF????"
Mikyo looked at uno.
"whats going through your head boy?"  

Oni_Soul

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:39 pm
((OOC. Are you asking me if I'm trying to kill off Uno, if you are it's NO. Uno can't die yet.))

Uno was in a bad condition. He was verly breathe, at least here was breathing now, his heart rate was unnatural and lower than one can usually live from. Uno's oxygen cell level was way below average and all his eternal organs were severally damaged. What Uno needed was a Healer now and fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Mikyo unraveled a scroll and wrapped Uno in it.
"now stay still for five minutes, and you should be fully heald."  

Oni_Soul

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:49 pm
Uno slowly not to break the scroll unraveled it from his body. "Mikyo I'm sorry. I.... I...... I just..... I just wanted to get stronger, but no matter how hard I try I can't seem to.... succeed in anything." Uno said as tears ran down his cheeks "I tried to make a Dome that I can hide in, like yours, but all I make is one that traps you inside and crushes you to bits." He was crying now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:01 pm
"yes bu in your folly you have created a great trap! that dome can crush normal human, they cant move metal like us. and i thought i told you, tat you can control metal just by thinking about what you want it to do. you could have released it just by thinking about it releaseing you. now go back teh Melody Grove and wait fo the attack."
Mikyo put his hand on Uno's head adn messed up his hair.
"me and Akane have to talk..."  

Oni_Soul

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:55 pm
"Don't rush him Mikyo.." Akane told him, "He nearly died and he's still a Gennin." Akane walked over to Uno and held onto his shoulders, looking in his eyes as if she was about to take care of him, "You are in BIG trouble when I get back. Your punishiment is no training for the next few weeks. Not with me or Mikyo." Her voice was very unsteady because of the thing that she was hiding. She tried her best to be under control. However, this punishiment was the best she could think of, knowing that he would get upset if Raito became ahead of him.

She then looks at the scerary around her; the small blizzard that only Hero could give. Her went from unsteady to extremely serious, thinking Mikyo did something to make her VERY upset, "What the HELL happened here!?" Akane said, partially yelling.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff