Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 pm
Raito got hit by the slash but it was a clone... the clone dissapeared suddenly Raito transformed his self back into himself from the little worm that was under Leo.... Raito quikly drew out his Katana and slashed at Leo....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:06 pm
*Leo jumps into the air and does a back flip and connects by throwing kodashi at raito*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 pm
*The last bandit was the leader he had a giant sword and swong it at hanzo but fell over edge*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:10 pm
*Hanzo laughed alittle as he walked back out of the cave*

EDIT: Had to edit it I forgot it was the last part  

Dark-Ninja70

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:11 pm
Raito Uses body flicker again to move away but was not quick enough so he got hit on his arm.... "Ahhh" ...... Raito said and then body flickered away..... raito when behind a tree used the birds eye jutsu "birds eye2 now he can see Leo wherever he was....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:13 pm
*Leo's clone was at the exit of the cave* "Hmm....how fast are you" *The clone concentraded chakra into his hands and smashed the wall as the cave started to collaspe*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:14 pm
*Leo landed back on his feet and activated his byakugan and noticed raito in the trees nearby*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:16 pm
*Hanzo body flickered behind the clone*
"Im very fast"
*He said grinning before he finished off the clone with a quick slash from his katana. He then turned around and noticed Raito and Leo fighting.*
"Looks like I wasn't the only one training"
*He smiled*  

Dark-Ninja70

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:19 pm
*Leo felt hanzo's chakra and looked at the exit and saw him coming out*
"Now that were were all here i'm going to make this a first blood match now lets see how well you two work together also anything goes"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:21 pm
"Are me and Raito teaming up against you?"  

Dark-Ninja70

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:23 pm
Raito body flickered to Hanzo "yes we are... and now he stands no chance me and Hanzo will work as one" Raito said as determined as ever...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 pm
8Leo took out rai and sai and kodashi and threw them in diffrent directions leo then quickly did a handsign as the left side of leo became dark and his eye became red a dark wing came out of leo's back On his left side was white his eye became blue and a white wing came out leo did a quick handsign and summoned the spirits from their swords rai and sai were demons kodashi was a angel they all took up their own swords and got ready*  

Leoknight777

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 pm
*Hanzo did a flash of handsigns*
"Seal!"
*Hanzo used his wolf summon to bring forth Shikon!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*He stood there on Shikon readying himself*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:32 pm
*Leo,kodashi,rai,and sai held their swords at hanzo and raito and a blast of light came out of their swords at raito and hanzo*  

Leoknight777

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces