Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  don't care
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 pm
~smile~ I mean that is why I started talking to you lol... now that I think about it yeah... ~smile~ yeah I think I have delt with it with the same friend about the same guy about at least 10 times... what really sucks is that she never got up enough courage to ask him out ~sigh~ many failed attmepts... ~sigh~... ~hug~ ~smile~ you are welcome in fact I think they are currnetly trying to find Marry Jane...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 pm
What, because I'm awesome, my personality, or I was just in the right place at the right time? Exactly! So that's what it is now. Yet, even at this point, with me attempting to intervene, nothing has happened yet. It's quite frustrating! I see.......  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm
~smile~ well I was thinking about your personality but sure... lets go with the other two also... lol ~smile~ alright I will admit it you were right. ~hug~ sorry to hear that... maybe they just need a little push (shove) in the right direction. Yeah.... it was the only name I could think of at the time.... little sleep is not good for the mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:14 pm
Whoooo! Yay for my awesomeness! I do believe that that shove will be at the end of my fist if they don't work it out soon. I see....I'm operating on little sleep, but that's not new.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:50 pm
lol I said personiality but sure lets go with that too lol. I said shove, not punch. Shoveing your friends is nice if it is for their own good, punching them is not, smacking them maybe depending on the sitution and all but never punching lol. Yeah... I know sleep is good but has been avoiding me lately... too much on my mind, but none of it will stay still for me to sort through it ~sigh~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Awesomeness and personality are merely extensions of one another. One does shove is one punches hard enough....I look at it differently, punching is okay, if I'm not the one to do it first. I'm sorry, you should make it stay still so you can sort through it.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:41 pm
lol if you say so. I see your point, but I choose not to punch my friends, I choose to bop them on the head ~smiles sweetly~ gets the message across better lol that makes sense. ~smile~ tis ok, but yeah I should have any ideas on how to do that?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 pm
Bop them on the head? I guess that might work, I still prefer my method though. Many thanks. You should have ideas, like just tell them to stop!  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:12 pm
Yes, bop them on the head. Yep, it does work on some of my friends. ~smile~ well with my friends, I am normally concidered the most likely to get into a fight and I tend to avoid fights becasue of dealing with parents and teachers and all that fun jazz... Well... you see been there done that but didn't get the picture ~anime sigh~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:57 pm
Well I might need to give it a try......I could always do the bopping with my fist! Yeah, my friends don't get it, sometimes fighting is actually the answer, especially if it is brought on by another. Sadly, I'm the only one of my friends to have gotten into a fight, and I must agree, dealing with the petty administrative details from a fight kinda ruins the fun of the fight itself. Hmmmmmmmmm........How about asking nicely, did that work?  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 am
Well.. that could work. ~smiles~ lol ah, that must suck. See my parents told me as long as I don't throw the first punch I can fight all I want and they will stand behind me! ~mumbles under breath~ I just need to learn how to provoke someone to fight... ~sigh~
~sigh~ nope... didn't work either... any other ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:05 pm
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a little bit. Yeah, my Dad's said as much, not my Mom, but my Dad has. I can provoke people, I'm just better at being provoked then I am at provoking.
*think* I'm going to say no, I'm all out of ideas.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 am
lol keep in mind try not to knock them out alright? They still need to go to class and all that fun jazz. Wow, that must be verying confusing having one parent say one thing and your other saying the excat opposite... Ah, see I'm easily provoked but I've learned after getting in a lot of trouble from my temeper to better my self control, although I'm very good at threatning people! ~smiles proudly~ But never learned how to provke people ~sigh~
~sigh~ o well, I'll just figure it out eventually, but I've found reading, writing, and listeing to music helps, it dosen't bother me as much.

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff