Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 am
"Heh in the midst of a battle he still lays a trap." Kashiim said while just jumping out of the mist to land at the border of it.
It would be so much easier if I just new some wind style jutsu.Kashiim thought to himself thinking of a way to lure out Ric.

(You do realize that in the end i'll lose right? You know the whole you can't beat someone that is two ranks above you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 am
((Huh there really is rule like that ?? Damn))

Ric's hand rises from ground near Kashiim's ankle, trying to catch Kashiim's ankle.  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:17 pm
(yeah there is a rule like that.So even if I was jounin I couldnt win against you.I can only show my skills...why did Ban have to leave before he taught me more jutsus crying ?)

What!?Kashiim thought to himself as Ric raised from the ground atempting to grab his ankle which made Kashiim fall backwards onto his rear."Nice I did not see that one coming. By the way sensei, that technique you just used, was it Sunagakure:Hidden sand technique or was it something else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:42 am
"Nah just earth diving." Ric says. ((Can't remember the orginal name.))
"Oh and you are in trouble." Ric says laughing while metal barbells rose from ground around Kashiim.  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:42 am
"What the..?" Kashiim said trying to get out of the area but was stopped by one of the metal objects. "Sensei, what is this techinque?" Kashiim asked still trying to escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 am
"This is true power of earth, though it's all so my bloodline." Ric says cheerfully slaming his hands together.
Metal objects stop rising, in seconds they connect forming cage around Kashiim. From cage large spike grows out leaving ony few inches between Kashiim's troath and sharp iron spike.
"This could have been your end if i was kage from other village." Ric says and let's his jutsu release causin the spike to crumble with the cage.  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 am
"Huff..huff.. nice one sensei. I see how you became Kazekage in the first place." Kashiim said pulling his shirt back on to cover his wings. "So did I pass, sensei?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 am
"yeah, i am honored to promote you." Ric smirks.
"Oh and reason why i became kazekage was only because i was pupil of Sakuya-dono" Ric says cheerfully walking towards his house.
"Come let's have drinks."  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 am
"OOOh drinks. Do they have them little umbrellas? Those are cool." Kashiim said following Ric.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:14 am
"Be proud you are first ever from sand to enter my house." Ric says as they go inn.
in first floor there is REAl bar not jsut some small bar table but real bar.
"My house is prpared for large things." Ric says laughing.  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 am
"I think we need a party in here." Kashiim says loking around and headed for the bar. "Hmmm so what do you got to drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:22 am
"I got everything one can image from normal whisky to clouds winter sake, woodo herb drinks.. You name it i will get it. But i will at least start with normal sake." Ric says pouring sake to small mug.
"I am not sure but have i all ready asked do you have bloodline ?" Ric asks while drinking ?  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:25 am
"Ummm I showed you in our fight...remember? You know ketsukei mitsukei...the wings?" Kashiim says downing the drink ric gave him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:32 am
"ah yes, so that is bloodline..." Ric seems to think of something.
"Blah " He mutters and prous himself other glase.  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:40 am
Kashiim tilts his head slightly at ric. "Ill have another glass too, please." Kashiim said sticking the glass out for another one.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff