Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm
"Hm....a quick plan, but this is what the byakugan is for."
"rotation!" Xantos spun quickly, disiptating the bug clone behind and vanishing the other solid clones.
"So those ones where the illusions..."he looked at Reiko and smile.
"Let's simulate a situation...one of your squadmates are down." Xantos mved quickly and plugged about 28 chakra points on Reiko.
"Let's see how you handle this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:11 pm
Reiko collapsed. "guys.... you were supposed to back me up... where were you" she stammered slowely getting back to her feet.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:54 pm
Raito sank up from the earth below Reiko and picked her up and sank back into the ground going to the tree.... Raito left her there "humph how or why did you thing that plan will work..... well i have formulated a plan biggrin " Raito did the hand seal and then the expoding tags near Xantos exploded ... They were invisible due to the Raito wind chakra... he manipulated the wind around him to make it invisible......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 pm
Drake had moved away before the tags exploded. "I thought we had to get the bells not blow them up. You ok, Reiko? Sorry I wasn't quick enough to help."  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:26 pm
Xantos saw the tags explode, a brilliant strategy, he could mutter only one word.
"Headhunter" and he was engulfed in the smoke.
You could faintly here words under the ground.
jutsu...
Xantos burst from the ground and grabbed Drake's ankles, and dragged him under the ground so only his head shown.
"Classic squad leader trick."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:42 pm
Drake looked at his sensei from the ground mad but calmed himself and closed his eyes concentrating on freezing the air around Xantos to trap him inside an ice dome. But since he was still new to using his bloodline the ice was cracking quicker than it should. "You two hide before he gets out."  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:48 pm
"hm...sacrificing yourself to complete the mission, one of the main qualities of a ninja. Xantos quickly palmed strike the dome, shattering it, he saw the other had hidden, but that wouldn't be a problem, Reiko had a handicap, and Drake was incapacitated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:35 am
Raito quikly got up and used the brids eye jutsu "Bird's eye jutsu" Raito made a wind formed bird in his hand and flew it up above Xantos.... "hah now i can see him wherever he is....."  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 am
"Byakugan...I can see chakra..." Xantos jumped onto a tree then into the air and palmed striked the bird, dispersing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:19 am
Whilst Xantos was focused on the bird Raito said jumped out of tree behind Xantos and did some hand signs "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)" As he said that he blew a massive gust off wind that went towards Xantos....

((OCC: that wind move is used by Orochimaru and not that easy to escape here is the description......
Name: Futon: Daitoppa, literally "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Users: Orochimaru
The user blows out a powerful blast of wind, which can easily level a large area.))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:24 am
Drake concentrated again and made senbons made out of ice in Raito's jutsu to make it harder for Xantos to block. "I'm really getting the hang of my bloodline."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:53 am
One of Drake's senbon hit him in the back, the blindspot of the byakugan.
"Hey...you hit me..." Xantos's rotation would be useless from the force of the wind, he was thrown backward into a tree, the bells dislodged from his belt and whirling in the wind.
"Shoot."
Xantos dashed and made a leap for the bells, but they were swept up to fast in the wind.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:03 am
Raito's turned the wind towards him and the bells flew towards him he caught the bells "Humph I'm bored lets get on with the next par of training...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:10 am
Xantos clapped
"Well done Raito, well done all of you, this squad worked as a team and completed the directive, I'm going to say right now, I am impressed. Reiko, not panicking when she was down, Drake for using his bloodline and aiming for my weak point, and you, Raito, for using that jutsu, I didn't think anybody on this squad knew anything that strong enough, now come, we must report to the Hokage's office for the mission briefing."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 am
Raito even though over joyed that he got it was stil calm and walked towards the exit to the hokage's office....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff