Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Goddess Forest (=o Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:31 pm
Lenan chuckled softly and shook his head. "No, not at all. I like black.." He took Ruth's advice and tucked the towel back into itself. "Oh, would ya look at that?" He smiled and looked back up at Ruth.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:24 pm
Ruth grinned and rolled her eyes teasingly as she turned back toward the fabric. Before too long, she had the shape of the shirt cut out from the silky material and began sewing it onto itself.  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:13 pm
Sajo giggled faintly, hearing Lenan's small struggle with the towel, still resting his eyes as he listened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:34 pm
Lenan's ears flicked upon hearing a soft giggle. He glaned over at Sajo and lifted up one of his eyelids with a single finger. "And what's so funny, little mousey?" He glared down into Nurren's eyes.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:53 pm
Sajo sat up, rubbing his eyes, feeling a tad better. "Oh nothing." he smirked, his eyes a tad blurred. His tail sway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 am
Ruth's own ears twitched as she listened in on the two talking to each other behind her. With a few final stitches, the shirt was closed up completely.
She turned in her chair once more, slowly, and watched the two briefly.
Hnn? Is that how it is between those two? That would be cute!
Surpressing a laugh, Ruth tossed the shirt at the fox, and it landed draped over his head.
"Oops, sorry about that. There's your new shirt, care to try it on?"  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 am
"Ahh...Thank you!" Lenan grinned and slid the shirt over his head. It was a little tight, but he liked it. It accented his features and it was black. "Its very nice. Thank you very much." He looked down at Sajo and puffed out his chest with a faint chuckle. "What do ya think?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:18 am
"It looks... nice, very tight to your features." He smiled. His tail sway as he was thinking mischievous thoughts.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:33 am
Lenan giggled and leaned back against the pillow once more. "Ya think?.." He smiled and took a look at himself. "Now that you say it, it is kinda tight...But I think it makes it better." He flexed a scrawny arm and giggled quietly. "Just look at those muscles." He said sarcastically with a grin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Ruth giggled at the fox's display and grabbed the tiny knee-length skirt from behind her, tossing it to him as she had done the shirt.
"Glad it fits, now try this one on!  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:19 pm
Lenan held up the skirt and examined it. "Uhh...Thanks?.." He chuckled uneasily and stood up. He let the towel drop, then he quickly slipped into the skirt...or as he would more openly call it, a "kilt". He grinned up at Ruth once more and brushed off his new kilt. "Thank you. You really are too kind." He bent over and inspected the kilt once more. It stopped just above the knees and it was black just like the shirt. "Its really wonderful.."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:29 pm
Sajo tried not to stare at the fox bending but almost couldn't help it. Seeing his tail and it's contents under it. He felt weird.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Trying hard not to laugh full out, Ruth pursed her lips together really tight.
"Aww, you look cute! I'll get your other clothes and put them up to dry outs back under the covered porch!"
Ruth grabbed the fox's bag and sprinted out the door, and no sooner was the dorr closed than she started laughing hysterically.
I can't believe he didn't refuse it! Wow...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 pm
Confused, Lenan stared after the large woman until she left. "Odd that she seemed in such a hurry...Ah well." He turned to Sajo and gazed down at the skirt with a soft giggle. "I'm thankful to her. Really, I am...But I'm not so sure cross dressing is my thing.." He tried tugging down on the skirt to make it cover more of his legs.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:08 pm
Sajo blushed, hoping he wasn't noticed upon his last sight. His tail sway during a nervous giggle.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff