Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:08 pm
LadyYunalesca
aerisu17
you know you suck at fatal frame when:

you're scared to even turn on your game system to play it...

OMG.... that is so me

lol

@blarg: it's sad because the parents I've shown this game to, just go... wtf that's scary? lol.. wait until i leav it on in their rooms.. *plots*.. oh yes >>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:24 pm
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you get a better picture during the time you are falling off the bed screaming, than trying to time it.((This has happened during that shot you need to get of Mayu before she attacks you at the end))  

DemonicRose

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:24 am
lol i love that part XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:09 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when...
in the chapter you have to run away from Sae, the first thing you do is try to go to the door behind her and then get killed. and when you start again you're screaming the whole time you're being chased. (yep its true, this did happen to me sweatdrop )  

RequiemOfShadow

Binana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:50 pm
You know you suck when you can't even beat Woman in Box for the first three tries...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:01 pm
Mayu fun to take pictures of. >.<...

You know you suck at fatal frame when you waste all your film taking pictures of things that catch your site.

In Fatal Frame 2, in the tachibana house, where you fight chitose in the enterance place... There are shoes there. I took like 3 pictures of them...

In Fatal Frame 3. I just LOVE taking pictures of the cat, Ruri. She's SO KAWAII... yet it's kind of sad. It should of been a skeleton cat.. make it more freakyer.  

KurayamiNoSekai

xDir_An_Marex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:30 pm
When you get an E ranking after beating the game! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:53 pm
You guys are really good at coming up with these... I suck... but here's mine.

You know you suck at Fatal Frame when the first bad ghost you see, you throw the controller in the air, and cover your eyes. (My friend Sarah does this *sigh* That was the last time she played it...)  

Lilith Le Midge

Binana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:31 pm
rolinho_primavera
Are you kidding me, Broken neck is the sexiest! She is always seeing the world in another angle. heart

You know you suck when you run around the whole scenario, repeating "Dunno what to do... dunno what to do..."
Faling woman rocks Broken NEck Woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:08 am
Noooooooooooo!!!  

Hengbok

Reika-Kuze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:57 am
starfire_angel342
when you spend all your film on pictures of Sae before you realize that the camera doesn't work on her.(in nightmare/hard,when you have to wait for the red mist to go away)
Guilty XDDD! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:12 am
you use the dianthus key on 3 and dont open the door mad

arghhhh i did this and then left the room to get something and when i came back I couldnt open the door and they was a camera lens inside sad , i even tried restarting it and opening the door but i still couldnt, shame on them thats glitch no.1!  

Reiome

xDir_An_Marex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:49 pm
You know you suck when you waste all your stupid film trying to take a picture of the ghost, when really- You're taking a picture of Mayu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:51 pm
Binana
You know you suck when you can't even beat Woman in Box for the first three tries...

First three?
It took me about ten times because most of the time I was screaming and throwing the PS2 controller at the T.V thinking it might do something..

xDir_An_Marex

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:04 am
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you stand in a room, waiting for a ghost, camera ready in first-person view for a really long time...and when it suddenly appears, you scream and run away anyway (I'm guilty of this in Fatal Frame 2) x___x

I am also very guilty of yelping whenever I open a door or take a picture by accident when there's no ghost around...

Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff