Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 pm
Naoki chuckled lightly. "Honestly?" He shook his head lightly, almost in disbelief, but moved his arm with the briefcase in hand forward. "Fine then, if that is what you're selling her for, then I guess I'll have to buy her." He smiled a little again. "If you're selling her for that high a price, she must be something..." Naoki gracefully strode over to the desk and unlocked his breifcase, though did not open the lid. "Show me the papers and a little of her background, if you would."

_________

Erika nodded as Hiroshi went off into his office. She felt empty, and left with a feeling of uselessness. What was there to do? She got up from her seat at the dining table and walked into what she assumed was the living room. She sat on one of the luxurious sofas and felt cushioned and comforted by its billowiness. Her eyes started to droop, and without even noticing, she had fallen into a light sleep on the couch.

_________

Aki sighed loudly, wiping his forhead with the back of his hand and cracked his knuckles. "Finished." He said more to himself than to any of the inanimate objects in the room. It seemed very professional, and not very homey. But that's the kind of person Kazuo was. Akihiro straightened his spine and heard it pop once or twice. Then feeling satisfied with his work, he left his master's work room and headed towards the dining hall.
"I finished what you required me to do..." Aki said into the emptyness, waiting for a response of some sort.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:12 pm
Shinji smiled.
"I don't think you want what they're having. I'll just give you a ramen dish." Shinji said, turning around, making food. Someone yelled from the back.
After a while of silence Shinji came back from the back and slapped two slabs of meat on Tatsuya's plate.
"You know I think your the only vampire who comes here. Your lucky, I drained the blood from the pigs. I have a couple litres that you can have." Shinji said, he seemed preoccupied by something, as if he was trying to think of something else.
"Thanks." Tatsuya replied. He also seemed distracted. Aoi looked at him questioningly. He shrugged.
"Here you go." Shinji said, placing two steaming bowls of noodles in front of Aoi and Kiyoshi. Aoi got udon noodles.
Aoi picked at her plate. She looked at Tatsuya. Her eyes widened. He was chugging a gallon of pigs blood. He stopped, looking at her. Then sighed, eating his meat.

Oihi's arms went lifeless at his sides.
"W-W-What?" He asked, then gathered himself quickly.
"O-Okay." He said, rushing out of the room. He returned quickly with a manilla folder. He placed them on the brief case.
"Nana...We have no information on her parents. And as far as family is concerned, she has none on the island. The closest is her aunt, who lives in Russia. She cooks, cleans and can take care of a vast amount of people within all age ranges....Anything else you'd like to know?" He asked. Nana stared in disbelief. Her mouth was agap. Ren nudged her in the ribs. It hurt, hitting a bruise Oihi had given her. She cringed and turned to her.
"I can't believe it Nana...Your finally getting sold!" She exclaimed in a hushed voice. She laughed shakily.
"Y-Yeah..." She said. It was barely audible.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:16 am
Kazou emerged from the office. He saw Aki standing in the hallway.
"Finished early?" Kazou asked. Aki nodded.
"Well done, Aki. Dinner should be ready by now. You may go eat. I'll be in the dining room in a few minutes.
Kazou flicked his hand as to 'shew' Aki off to do his orders. He returned into his den, to finish what he'd been working on.
It was a new design for a building they were constructing. The old one hadn't been accepted.
-------

Kiyoshi looked down at the steaming bowl of noodles before him. It smelled so delicious, probably better than any food he'd had in his life.
Kiyoshi knew it would never satisfy him though. He was confused by why Shinji had said he wouldn't want what they were having.
Kiyoshi's felt his senses over stimulate. He glanced toward Tatsuya, gulping down the glasses of blood.
Kiyoshi was vampire. He hadn't had blood in several years, just the sight of it was driving him insane.
Kiyoshi felt his body taking over. His hand rested on the edge of the bowl of noodles.
Kiyoshi lost his control. He thrust the bowl backward, it shattered, noddles and soup spattering in several directions.
Kiyoshi jumped onto the counter, lunging for Tatasuya's glasses of blood. He grabbed them gulping them down like some ravenous animal. After they were empty, he looked up at Tatsuya. His eyes full of guilt.
Kiyoshi began shaking.
As a child, growing up in the slave house, if they at all did any bad, or out of order Hayashi himself would severely beaten. Sometimes until they'd pass out from the pain. If they cried or complained, Hayashi only beat them worse.
"Tatsuya-sama... I-- I.. I'm sorry for my behavior... please..
Kiyoshi, trembling, climbed down from the counter. He, in shock, leaned back against the counter. He slid down it, pulling his knees to his chest, curled up, shaking. He sat silently, waiting to be beaten.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:36 am
Tatsuya, who stared in shock, realized what Kiyoshi was. Tatsuya's face was masked with understanding, though Kiyoshi could not see it, covered by his arms. Aoi hopping down off the high chair and walked carefully over to Kiyoshi. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder, it was cold. She bent down.
"Kiyoshi-sama. It's okay. Tatsuya di-" She was stopped. She looked up. Tatsuya pushed her aside. He crouched next to him.
"Kiyoshi it's fine. It's alright. I didn't know. If you would've said something I'd have given you some. It's all right." Tatsuya said in as much as a soothing voice as he could manage.
Shinji returned from the back to see the mess.
"What?!" Shinji exclaimed. Aoi bounded over to the counter, several sharp pieces of glass in her hands.
"Kiyoshi-sama...He's like Tatsuya. He's a vampire." Aoi said quietly to him. Shinji nodded.
"Well I'll start cleaning then..." He mumbled picking up a mop.
Tatsuya picked Kiyoshi up, cradling him like a baby, letting Shinji mop underneath. It was almost clean with Aoi helping him. She picked up the dishes and placed them in the back. Since they were here so often they helped Shinji often with chores. It provided them with free meals.
Tatsuya placed Kiyoshi back on the floor. It looked as though the scene had not occured. There was already another pitcher of blood in front on the counter. Tatauya sat down, taking his seat next to Aoi.
"Kiyoshi? It's alright." He said gently.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:20 pm
[[ > w < This Rp is really fun!!]]

Aki bowed once again and then left for the dining room, where he saw cooks and other servants scurrying about to fufill Kazuo-Sama's orders. He didn't have very many slaves at all, Aki was the only one. Kazuo-Sama had just hired a lot of free people to be paid handsomely for their services. Amaya's crying and sad face lingered around in his mind as the scene continued to reply itself. This was the only time he had actually wanted school to come around again. He wanted to see her a bit. There was just something mysterious about her that Akihiro had never realized before. He mumbled her name softly, and one of the cooks serving food gave him a glance as he seated himself in a chair. "What was that you said?" The middle-aged woman asked him, arranging Kazuo-Sama's food in his disired manner. Aki shook his head and made up an excuse, "I was just repeating a formula for a math problem, Azu-San." He gave a fake, but meaningless smile and she nodded, taking into mind that little Akihiro was indeed a genius.
"Well, don't get too focused on math that you forget everything else in life, okay?" She chuckled lightly as she moved on to other things, leaving the scene.
I'm not really that hungry...Even though the last time I ate was about noon... Frankly, Aki had other things on his mind besides food.

Naoki nodded. Good...We don't want any of her family to try to hunt me down and steal her back...Not that I'd let that happen....
"There is something..." Naoki said, giving Oihi a glance. "Of what race is she? I myself am and Elf, and am looking for something other than human, which I can already detect that Nana isn't. Enlighten me if you would."
Naoki breathed in, then exhaled slowly. Finally. Maybe his parents wouldn't be as pleased as he was with the price, but maybe the later results would be to their liking. As Oihi fiddling around and looked like he was stalling, Naoki gave Nana a quick smile.

Something was nudging Erika on her shoulders. "Get up, Erika-Chan." A female voice sounded, sounding rather excited for something. "Erika-Chan, c'mon, get up!" Erika's eyes fluttered open, but her eyes didn't tell her of her surroundings. She couldn't see anything at all. She felt like she was blind. Only darkness. She couldn't feel anything at all, like she was floating. But she could hear. Voices; she could hear voices. They were all very familiar to her. "Erika-Chan! Come here! We want you to meet our new friends!" Erika didn't know what was happening. She was being pulled by something, what she guessed was a hand. "Look! Look! Erika-Chan! There's someone here for you."
Erika raised her eyebrows in confusion. Who'd be here to see her?
"W--what...?" She asked, tilting her head to one side. The feeling that someone was holding her hand was gone, as well as the female voice that kept calling her name. She felt a warm embrace, hugging her around the waist, but the feeling told her that it was moving upwards. She felt someone's warm breath on her neck and she heard soft whisperings. "Erika...I've got you..."
The sensation of kissing someone that she couldn't see was obscure and unexplainable. As the voice continued to talk to her with a calm, lulling voice, she soon realized that it was Hiroshi's. She suddenly tensed up, now recognizing the voice, but unsure if it was real or not. She felt his hands unzip her jacket, and slip off her shirt, warm hands against her back, massaging her gently.She paniced. Her hands reached up towards her eyes to see if they were actually open, or what else was wrong with them. Why weren't they working? Why couldn't she see?
The silky touch of a blindfold was blinding her. Her hands slowly moved to the back of her head, where she felt a knot. Angrily and eagerly she ripped at it, wanting her vision back. It wouldn't budge. She was crying now with rage and anger, screaming quietly as the creature who had Hiroshi's voice continued to slowly undress her. She gave one last tug on the blindfold.

Erika woke with a jerk. She had fallen off of the sofa, and her head hurt tremendously. She was scared.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:05 pm
Kiyoshi hadn't moved or said a word since he'd sat down, curled up on the ground. He'd been in shock of being brutally beaten, near to death. But Kiyoshi hadn't been beaten; only lifted and set back down as someone mopped up the mess of glass and noodles he'd created.
Taking one last, deep breath, Kiyoshi finally opened his mouth to speak.
"You're not going to beat me." He stated, it wasn't a question.
Feeling tears in his eyes Of hope, happiness, Kiyoshi
Tatsuya was crouched down beside him.
Kiyoshi wrapped his arms tightly around Tatsuya, hugging him tightly. It was the first time he'd hugged someone in over two years.
"Thank you, Tatsuya." Kiyoshi said, tears slipping down his face. He smiled.
"For saving me from that hell house. For not beating me like I deserve." Kiyoshi finished, still holding onto him.
------
[ biggrin I know! I love it!]

Hiroshi had finished the paper he was writing for the conferenece.
As he printed it out, he looked to the calendar, realizing it was only 4 days away.
Well, at least I'm finished... He thought, switching off the computer.
Standing from the chair, he took the papers from the printer and alligned them, slipping it inside a folder on his desk.
Hiroshi exited the room, turning off the light before closing the door.
I wonder where Erika is... He thought, beginning down the stairs.
Entering the living room, he saw Erika on the floor beside the sofa.
"Erika? What're you doing on the floor? Are- Is your head okay?" He asked, seeing her holding it.
Hiroshi advanced toward her, and kneeled beside her.
"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice soft, calm.
-----

Amaya awoke, looking around the room quickly. It was dark, she, unable to see anything.
How come no one had woken her? Had they already had dinner? Amaya felt her stomach. It grumbled loudly.
"Oh my gosh..." She said, her voice weak.
Amaya stood from her bed, and stumbled across the room to the door.

I guess I fell asleep when I got homr from school. She thought, walking down the hallway, toward the dinining area.
She entered seeing that dinner had barely started.
Thank goodness... I just hope I'm not introuble for sleeping.. Amaya thought, looking around for Yamaga-sama.
He sat at the head of the table looking very displeased, and staring at her.
Yamaga rose from the chair, heading toward her. He grabbed her arm, pulling her, and dragged her out of the room.
"Where the hell were you, Amaya?" He barked in her face.
"I fell asleep onceI got back from-" She was cut off by Yamaga slapping her hard across the face with the back of his hand.
Amaya gasped, blood trickled from a fresh cut on her face. One of his rings had scraped against her skin. It wasn't ver big, and was on her cheekbone.
Yamaga fumed. "Slip up like that again... and your punishment will only gather more force, more pain.. You hear me?" He hissed.
She trembled, nodding quickly.
"I am sorry, Yamaga-sama." She said, her voice soft, but clear.
"I assure you it will not happen again." She said, bowing to him.
Yamaga nodded. "Very well. Go eat now." He said, pushing her in the direction of the dining area.
Amaya quickly walked back into the dining hall, tears in her eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:22 pm
[[Sorry I'm impatient gaiz, I'm just gunna be gone for a while and I like Rping. ; ^ ; It's in my dreams, SRSLY.]]

Erika blinked, and shuddered. She was still shaking a little. Hiroshi knelt down to her level to examine her, and she rushed to him, gripping both of his arms, her eyes wide. "I--I'm sorry...I...I had a nightmare...." She couldn't really remember the last time she had a nightmare. From a dream at least, everything that would be considered "nightmareish" actually existed. She gulped and shook her head. "Forgive me for worring you, Hiroshi-Sama..." Even though she had had a nap, she still felt sluggish and tired.

______

[[Time lapse, food has been eaten...Should we make Aki and Amaya go to school?]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm
Nana saw Naoki's quick, sly smile, two of the girls giggled. She gave a weak smile back, holding her arms close to her chest.
Oihi sighed deeply. This man was going to buy his...His...He couldn't think of a word.
"She is a faerie. I am not sure what her abilities are...I never allowed them in the house. And she never left..So she has never used them." He said, leaning against the wall.

The hug was unexpected, but Tatsuya wrapped his arms around the frail boy.
"Kiyoshi..." He said. He knew what it was like to be beaten to death. For he had been numerous times, and if it wasn't for the small publis hospital, he would have died.
"You deserve so much better than that. It's alright...Shhh..." He said, trying to calm him. His sobs quieted. Tatsuya tightened his arms around the boy. It came apparent to him that Kiyoshi had gone through hell at the shelter. Fighting his thirst for several years. Tatsuya usualy fed off himself, just to postpone the monster inside of him, for he believed he had no soul.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:43 pm
[[Sorry. I have to get off.
Daniel's going to kill me if I don't get off...D:
Oh yeah, and Abby, go ahead. Make it the next day or whatever...
Just have Erika like asleep in Hiroshi's bed and Hiroshi left her a note saying he'd gone off for work... biggrin or something.. whatever you can think of..]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:56 pm
[[Sad day, kya-Chan. ; ^ ; Oh well. I might be on early in the morning tomorrow, but I also leave tomorrow. ; ^ ; Sad...]]

Naoki's eyebrows raised a little. "A faerie? That's pleasing to the ears." He chuckled lightly, noting that Elves and Faeries were the only creatures who possessed the ability to preform magic. "Well then," Naoki's gaze shot back to Oihi. Naoki had already wrote his name on several places as well as initialed here and there. He then opened the breifcase for Oihi to see its contents. "It just so happens that I brought 3 Million Yen exactly. How lucky for you." He thrust the case in Oihi's direction and took Nana by the hand. "We'll be off then..."

_______

Erika explained that she would usually sleep in the same room as her friend Riiko, just as friends, nothing in a romantic way. Some called Erika "dependent", but she really hated to be alone. Riiko was like a sister and pretty much her savior at the storage. Without her, the rip in Erika's heart had become wider and more jagged. She clung to Hiroshi's arm as they entered his room. She noted that there wasn't futons like she was used to. They were westernized beds with color-coordinated sheets and everything. Since Erika really didn't have any other changes of clothes, she just slipped out of her raincoat and took off her thick sweater, leaving her black long-sleeved shirt and skirt exposed. As Hiroshi had done before her, she crawled into bed beside him, her head resting on his shoulder. She soon fell to sleep beside him, liking the warm feeling that seemed to radiate around her.

She awoke in his bed by herself. She felt lonely again, but as she rolled out of bed and scratched her head, a white note with a message scrawlled in blue caught her eye. She wandered to it in a stagger-like fashion.
Erika,

I've gone to work. Lunch is at 1:30, so I'll come back.
My shift ends at 5:00. You slept like a little angel.

- Hiroshi

She smiled at the note as she read it, and placed it back into its previous spot. What was she to do while he was out? She looked around at her surroundings and made what would know be their bed; a king-sized bed, obviously big enough for the two of them. She hoped that he wouldn't notice that she had made the bed. Hopefully a maid would come around and fix it.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:04 am
Homework.School bag. Uniform. Lunch. All set. Akihiro finished his mental checklist and slipped on his school uniform shoes, hand on the door and ready to leave. "See you after school!" He called back into the house and left, slamming the door behind him. He had already eaten breakfast; a bowl of rice, chunks of tuna, and eggs on toast. Something that would leave him reasonably full until lunch time. Though he had plenty of time, Aki usually liked to be at school a little earlier than most students. It gave him more time to prepare, and also be aware if anything unexpected had happened. He was in a slightly-jogging mode, arms swinging at his sides and school bag hitting his right thigh every once in a while. He rounded a curve in the street and stepped onto the school campus. He heaved a sigh as his pace slowed, and got to his homeroom classroom on the second floor. The teacher wasn't there yet. Good. Aki pretty much hated Mr.Ishida, but he was an intelligent man, so they kept him as a teacher. Akihiro walked into the classroom, feet now donning the regular school slippers. He walked over to the seat in the far left corner, next to a window and carefully emptied out his school bag. A young girl with black hair entered the room, looking gloomy, but trying to stay positive. Aki turned around slightly, his head in the same place but his eye whipped around and focused. It was Amaya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:06 am
Nana looked at Oihi. He was struggling with the brief case. She would never ever see this man again. The man who had abused her for years. She looked at Naoki's outreached hand.
He was offering a new life for her. A life free of abuse and chores. He was offering to be kind to her. She looked back to Oihi, who was glaring at her viciously, there was a snarl on his face. Tears brimmed in her eyes. They fell over the edge and collapsed, bowing to Naoki. She hid her face and placed her hands against the floor.
"Thank you so much Master. Thank you." She said, crying. She could feel Oihi's dark eyes burning a hole into her back. She hear the gasps of the other girls. Everyone had known of Oihi's abuse towards only her. The younger ones held sympathy. The older children stuck up their noses, like she was a disgrace, a failure at life for letting him treat her like that. It wasn't her fault, what else would she do?
Now she never had to see this man again. Never again in her life would she be abused again. She would finally have a family.
The thought only made her cry harder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:10 am
Naoki nodded as an arm wrapped itself around her shoulder, retracting a bit to bring her closer to his chest as she continued to weep.
"Don't fret." He breathed calmly into her ear, brushing back a bit of his long black hair. As soon as the two had left the building, casually walking with one of Naoki's arms around Nana, he started to talk. "Now Nana..." He breathed in, it seemed more dramatic to leave a pause. "There will be rules for you to live with me. And the number one rule is: make me happy and in return I will make you happy, fair enough...?" He gave her a quick look, wanting to be reassured by some signal, a nod or a confirmation of "yes".

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 am
[[Uhm...I guess Tatsuya, Aoi and Kiyoshi went home. Just do a long post of him getting clothes and going to Tatsuya's house from his point of view....I'll have Aoi go to school...With Kiyoshi!]]

Aoi awoke next to Tatsuya. He made her sleep in her own bed, but she always snuck in with him. She had tried several times to get any further but he always just threw her out of bed. He was stronger.
Aoi smiled at him, kissed his lips lightly, then looked at the clock. She was late.
Damn it. Kiyoshi had to come with her today. Tatsuya wanted him enrolled in school, he had even paid for it. She hopped out of bed and went into Kiyoshi's room. He was in the middle of changing, pulling his pants on. She had no other clothes except for boxers. Her face turned bright red and she slammed the door shut. She ran back into her room and jumped on the bed, straddling Tatsuya.
"Tatsuya!!" She yeleld, trying to get him up. His eyes opened as he snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him. She blushed, he never allowed this kind of behavior. He held her close, kissing her deeply. She kissed back, her lips moving against his.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:24 am
Nana felt comforted and warm in his arms, next to him. This man might not be so bad. His first rule seemed easy enough. She was good at pleasing, men especially.
"Yes master." She said. 'Master' was part of her speech. She was now under his rule, he was her master. Oihi whipped her if she didn't say it.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games