Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:55 pm
(I'll deal with it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:01 pm
[[ kiki_kitty_loves... Please stay out of the ANBU HQ, you are not apart of ANBU, you are not even apart of my village as far as I can see.

If you wish to join the village please read the Starter Topic on the main page...

I have also deleted your house since you are not apart of the village.

If you want to make a house, it has to tie up with some story line.

Also Leo if you like you can create an ANBU training ground and other ANBU places if you like. ]]  

Bambi Hyuuga

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 pm
(Thanks bambi)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 pm
((Yea thanks for responding to my pm. Also here are some suggestions for ANBU:
Training Grounds
Bingo Book( Bambi might already be making one though)
ANBU Missions(for Bambi to make and he adds missions on there he wants us to do. It should be A-S rank missions.)
HQ- This is this place but we can maybe use it as a meeting place and missions headquarters.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 am
((sorry guys...))

'Leo... why did you even leave us in this hole?? Never mind that Uno I'm ready lets do that formation.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:57 am
Uno got into his position. "Ok Hanzo come here. I'll throw you and then you throw Leo. Leo will then throw Zaruto. And then we repeat it. Ok So Let's get out of the giant hole because Falon is really starting to worry with me down here." Uno said looking up but his mind was outside with his Giant Owl.  

L K r e g e r

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 am
When Hanzo throws me into the air I pull the two of you with me then Uno will catch Hanzo and will repeat it got it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:25 pm
*Hanzo jumps up and after Uno swung him he grabbed Leo and did the same*  

Dark-Ninja70

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:40 pm
*Leo was a amazed that the made it out on there first try as they reached the top leo did a hand sign* "Release" *The four of them were up in the ceiling they were 50 ft high up in the air*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:44 pm
*Leo's clone poofed he was on the ground the whole time leo quickly throw 5 boulders and blow them up with exploding tags* "jump on the rocks to get down if you can"  

Leoknight777

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 pm
'Damn... leo is running us pretty hard. Can't believe ANBU go through this!' Zaruto thought madly. Zaruto quickly thought through the process in order to go down.. 'Come on guys its not that hard...'
Cain jumps off and lands lightly on the first rock that was still falling. Zaruto never did this before but he catches on- quickly. He did this again and again till he quickly reached the floor. 'ta-da!' Zaruto said proudly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm
"Well I dont want those boulders chasing me down the edge!"
*Hanzo quickly did the tiger seal and made a shadow clone. He then jumped on the clones hands and the clone boosted him up over the boulders going the opposite way the boulders were going. After jumped over the boulders he continued to fall and went over the ledge. He stayed near the side of the wall and as he was falling he stretched out his legs to reach the wall then he used the chakra in his feet to run down to the bottom.
"Too easy, it's obvious not to go the way the boulders are coming they could explode and make a avalanche of rocks or it could fall off the edge and do some damage."  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces