Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:01 pm
OfWenzel
In Each Version, Where Are The Costume Closets?

ok. in the REbirth for GC, it's in the hallway after, woman drawing water, where you get a dagger and a cutscene of a zombie coming at Jill/Chris. In RE2 they're in the Developing room in the locker in the corner of the room. In RE3 there is a shop that is locked. In there are five lockers. In the original RE, get the armor key and open the key at the top right of the 1st floor room where the stairs are. THere is a hallway go through there. Mirror room: Go to the back and unlock the door. In RE4 you can start out with it after first beating the game your choice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:03 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
it won't let me use the closet key stressed
What are you talking about? Which game?
sorry REmake
Well the key goes to a different room than in the original. The hallway in the beginning where you get the dagge, there is a door disquised as a painting. That's where you use the closet key.  

PhusionStar

Royheart

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:17 am
On Re 0 can Rebecca's Green chemical be used on billy coen too when hes posioned?Because when im moving the life size chest board he was posioned from the gas will the chemical rebecca gets from the infirmanairy work on him to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:29 pm
RE4's The Mercieries, you can get Barry's gun..but Krouser's weapon sucks...any help would do.  

Fate Ryku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:26 pm
It's not really BARRY'S Handgun, but it is a lot like it. In any case, Krauser's weapons don't suck, considering his bow is pretty much an instant kill for all Ganados.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:48 pm
It's hard to get a good aim...and when Chainsaw Sally and Chainsaw Jane come to me..I'd be srewed  

Fate Ryku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:43 pm
In that case, you run away from them and lure them to an area with an explosive barrel. That's where you get them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:01 pm
Fate Ryku
It's hard to get a good aim...and when Chainsaw Sally and Chainsaw Jane come to me..I'd be srewed

Not really. It just depends on who you play as. If HUNK, it's simple. Shoot one in face, break its neck. Repeat as many times as needed. With Krauser, just use his arm, although it's better when alot of enemies are around. With Ada, use the sniper rifle. THe same goes for Wesker, unless you want to use the Killer7 Magnum, or his super fist punch thing. Leon it's the hardest. That's when you need to use the barrels and to your advantage.  

Elliot Salem

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:25 pm
Everyone kept telling me not to get the rifle as my first weapon choice because ut was hard to aim, turned out they were just worse than my first playthrough.
And currently I am nowhere close to getting the chicago typewriter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:35 am
crying i've have lost to this part in RE3 for the gamecube for the 5th time!
my question is, How do i defeat nemesis, without that automatic aiming.
the game doesn't have it, i have in my inventory, 1.assault rifle at 42%,
2. one 100% clip for rifle 3. 99 shotgun shells, 4. a shotgun, 5. a greanade launcher with 26 normal rounds, 6. 12 freeze rounds for grenade launcher,
7. a magnum with 6 bullets, 8. 24 magnum shots, and 1 infinate ink-ribbon.
Nemesis has Height, weight, fists, and the rocket launcher.  

Elizabeth Spencer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:40 am
Elizabeth Spencer
crying i've have lost to this part in RE3 for the gamecube for the 5th time!
my question is, How do i defeat nemesis, without that automatic aiming.
the game doesn't have it, i have in my inventory, 1.assault rifle at 42%,
2. one 100% clip for rifle 3. 99 shotgun shells, 4. a shotgun, 5. a greanade launcher with 26 normal rounds, 6. 12 freeze rounds for grenade launcher,
7. a magnum with 6 bullets, 8. 24 magnum shots, and 1 infinate ink-ribbon.
Nemesis has Height, weight, fists, and the rocket launcher.

Go to options, then controls, and turn the automatic aiming on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:22 am
I am having trouble killing alexia's final form in code veronica (the bug thingy) i have done it before but only woth cheats.
i get the linier launcher but i can't aim it at her. i aim and she vomits fire! HOW THE HELL CAN I BEAT HER WITH HER BARTHING FIRE ALL OVER ME!  

A5116278

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:32 pm
can someone help me woith the burning barn level boss battle in RE4, I cant buy no guns, and i only have a rocket laucher...PLEASE HELP! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:43 pm
Blaze Tamer
can someone help me woith the burning barn level boss battle in RE4, I cant buy no guns, and i only have a rocket laucher...PLEASE HELP! gonk crying

Well, your screwed. You ******** up big time. You never sell all of your weapons, you always keep one or two, plus zome ammo, unless it was for the Thompson or the Infinite Rocket launcher. What you do, is start a new file and try not to sell the shotgun you get in the two story cabin and the ammo for it.  

Elliot Salem

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:54 pm
Vash Thompson
Blaze Tamer

Well, your screwed. You ******** up big time. You never sell all of your weapons, you always keep one or two, plus zome ammo, unless it was for the Thompson or the Infinite Rocket launcher. What you do, is start a new file and try not to sell the shotgun you get in the two story cabin and the ammo for it.

I dont see how you have no weapons and a rocket launcher. The rocket launcher should have infinite ammo. You unlock the rocket launcher from the merchant later in the game (I think).  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff