Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 pm
Eris5
"you defintely didn't do bad" Susumu smiles "now answer these questions for me (PM ME THE ANSWERS)

[b]1) What is more important finishing the mission or making sure all your squad comes back alive? [/b]
[b]2) When completely outnumbered and surrounded by enemy , what is the best course of action?[/b]
[b]3)Your low on supplies and have not yet completed your mission, you cannot return home until the mission is completed and you know this. Natural supplies are scarce, and not worth the energy to rummage for, how do you ration supplies?[/b]
[b]4) Your in a dark labyrinth and only have one match. you must light a torch, a fireplace, a candle and a stove which do you light first?[/b]
[b]5) [u]Give me an Rp example of how you would get out of this situation...[/u]
3 kunai are headed towards Zann all outfitted with explosive tags they soar towards him with great speed, while at the same time a barrage of kunai and shuriken head towards the people Zann is trying to protect, furthermore Zann's teammates are injured and about to be executed, with a split second to react and make his decision what will Zann do? [/b]

"

im still not in a team yet  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:50 pm
(be respectfull young man, knock at the door, wait for respons, then go inside and ask, raikage-sama, would it be possible to join a squad)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:52 pm
*Enters Office*"Hey my squad isnt Complete but i'll ask if you can join mine"(Rahenno's the Sensai,Im just a Genin)(P.s Sry for not Knocking)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:56 pm
(its ok lol) " i also have a squad but only one student lol xd also searching for more students  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 pm
"Hey Zann!!"Ryugan says As he enter the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 pm
((first of all Shaiyaman Do not triple post ever... especially in my office. also i have no idea why you quoted Zann's test with that following remark.))
(Side not lildizzle your profile needs to be edited, either you edit it or I edit it for you.shaiyaman and yoruself both have techniques that frankly an academy student nor a gennin would never be able to know. or use)

Turning to snowy, Susumu smiles "nope I got it pretty well handled here. Its alot of work yes, but I enjoy it. It's your time to kick back and relax, or if you can think of any missions that need to be done in the village I would greatly appreciate the help there" Susumu's hair flows in the wind mingling with Snowy's. She turns to the Gennin in her office "You both will be assigned teams soon, Neko is assembling a squad and so is Rahenno. Knock next time you enter"

Finally she turns to Zann and accepts his bow with a slight nod of the head. "you did very well on the written test. And I wish you the best of luck on this next stage, No Doujutsus, bloodlines, ninjutsu's or genjutsus are allowed during this test. If you happen to use any of which you will be immediately disqualified from the entire test...Understood?" Susumu somersalts backwards "Taijutsu enhancers are alright, (such as charging your leg with electricity or opening the gates...etc) Now come at me" Susumu gets into a low stance keeping her body stretched her hand extended towards Zann motions him to make the first move.  

Eris5

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:43 pm
(I slashed all the Jutsu genin cant learn,and im in a squad with Rahenno)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:45 pm
"Hai, Raikage-sama." Zann fell into a Karate stance, and to test Susumu's agility and reflexes, he struck out at Susumu's chest, his hand balled into a fist. It wasn't very hard as he was only testing her abilities. His stance was low and stable, hard to be knocked over.  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:58 pm
((alright lildizzle i edited your profile and I will accept it how I edited it. do not try to lie to me again or i will demote you...))

Susumu lowers her body, leaning to the left, letting zann's punch go over her right shoulder. She then lifts her body up to throw Zann off balance, while charging her open palm towards his larynx  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 pm
"Susumu!"
Lenon says, busting in.
"They've taken Raehenno!"
(Or whatever his name is)  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:14 pm
Zann quickly withdrew his arm, and turned his head sideways slightly to he avoided her open palm. He reached out his hand to grab Susumu’s arm, while with his other hand he slammed his fingers towards her stomach.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff