Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:24 am
"Do you two even know where your going?" Aoi growled. "And what kind of shinigami freaks over melting chocolate?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 pm
"Not particularly..." Asako said with a cough. "Just.... back to where I came from. I spent twenty dollars on chocolate...."

"We-well.... uh, I.... I don't like to waste things..." Risky said, looking a little ashamed of herself.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:10 pm
It didn't take to long for Mello to find the lost and cornered Asako, confronted by some rather angry looking fellow. "Found you," He mumbled. "I knew you'd get lost."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm
Yurik looked at the man that arrived with a curious look,"Who is that"he said to himself.  

Kiba Himaru

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 pm
"Oh! Uh, Hi...." Asako said with some relief when she saw Mello. "Well, yeah. I don't know my way around here. But I did get chocolate.... and other food as well..." Asako smiled slightly, glad to have a way aaway from Aoi. It was fun to bug him, but she always liked having an escape route.

"Guess you're gonna ignore me like I don't exist, again, huh?" Risky said with a small pout. "At least I'll get to eat chocolate soon. Right! It's melting!!"

"Oh! That's right! The chocolate's gonna melt if we don't get inside soon..." Asako mused.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 pm
"I see," He glanced down briefly at the bag and then at the other two people. "Made friends? Let's get back before the chocolate melts." Mello turned to walk back, but waited for her to follow.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:33 pm
"Yeah, okay!" Asako nodded. She wasn't exactly sure why she was happy to go back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm
Yurik noticed they were leaving so quickly pulled out his camera and took a few pictures and whispered,"I'll see you all later."  

Kiba Himaru

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 pm
Aoi watched Asako walk off with the blond. That takes care of that. Now then . . . He took out a cigarette and began to fumble his pockets again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:36 pm
Yurik walked up to Aoi,"Detective, may I have a word with you."holding up a badge.  

Kiba Himaru

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:26 pm
"For a price." Aoi responded. "Want to guess what it is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:00 pm
Yurik pulled out a match,"I'd like to know who those two friends of yours are if you'd kindly."he said with a smirk.  

Kiba Himaru

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 pm
Aoi waved his hand at the match. "Not that. And neither of them are my friends." He pulled his own lighter out of his pocket. He lit his cigarette and took a short drag from it. "I want one thing. Give up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 pm
"How much did you get?" Mello asked Asako out of curiosity.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out