Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu Training Grounds (Under HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm
"Yes well it is time to start your training Ive been promising you for awhile. Now first off Id like to say that you could have easily beat Kazuma. You can not copy the hyuuga's techniques but you can predict what they are going to do. There bloodline is useless if they cant strike you, they may have a great defense but ware them out of chakra from using long range moves then get inside of that barrier. Not literally like secretly plant a explosive note on them then make them use it again and set it off while they are in the barrier they'd be badly injured or killed. If you awaken all 3 swirls of sharingan like me then shadow clones, genjutsu and many technique will be useless against your eye. I have to say I will not be teaching you at least not yet....see my elements are katon and raiton though I use alot more raiton. Yours are katon and fuuton so I could not teach you much so Im gonna put you under Orion's care. I want him to teach you some jutsu since you two have compatible elements. After he is threw teaching you come back here and I will teach you how to truly master your sharingan..."

*Hanzo then walked up and put his hand on Cain's shoulder*
"Once I talk to Orion about these hopefully he will take you under his wing for now so he can train you in the elements then me for your sharingan. Your only advice from me is try to copy Orion's jutsu using your sharingan to get some practice using it. Once your training is completed I will personally talk to the hokage in having you appointed to chuunin.

*Hanzo smiled*
"Well Im off to talk to him, cya later Cain."
*Hanzo body flickered away*

((Sorry its so long I had to fit alot in to make up for the time lost and that Im busy this weekend. Hope it was helpful))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 am
(its perfect thanks alot! ^^)

As zaruot took in all the things he said he nodded.
"now wheres orion?" Zaruto thought as he started looking for him.
he wlaked out.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am
Akira appeared at the training ground wearing the mask of the forgotten animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:18 pm
Akira took off the cat mask and slid it into his back pocket. He then grabs a Wooden man taijutsu training dummy in the middle of a clear area. He then grabs some weights and puts 50 kg on his legs and arms and 100 kg jacket and starts to train his dragon fist style.

((Dragon fist is a unique style that utilizes emotions and turns them into raw power. In the right hands this style can haphen defence and reaction counters.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 pm
"Ok, that's good for a start off." Akira whiched the 50s with 100s and the 100 with 200 and continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm
Akira stopped and turned upside down and started doing push-ups on two fingers.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Akira heard talking coming from above so he took off his gear and went upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:26 pm
Draco went into the basement took of his mask. Akira put on his gear and went back up stairs.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas