Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply Randomness, spam, and mindrot
Obbsessions.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:06 am
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
Yeah! even if it's from a person like Michael Jackson! well not really.
Hey what are you doing with that girl! why are you giving her a lolly pop?

Oh Sunako? Im giving it to her because she's a sad orphan and I adopted her. I also bought her all those presents in the background, but she doesn't seem to like me much...must be my claws...Sunako never really approves of my outfits...

stare
I see,no doubt of why she looks so nervous.
I suppose those claws are for opening gifts faster.

yes...opening gifts...
Sunako: Raine uses them to open stuff...open the stomachs of her enemies! They're weapons.

eek ,she is kidding,right?

Sunako: I wish...Raine doesn't play well with others...sure she's nice to her friends but if someone interferes with her plans.....god save their soul...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
Yeah! even if it's from a person like Michael Jackson! well not really.
Hey what are you doing with that girl! why are you giving her a lolly pop?

Oh Sunako? Im giving it to her because she's a sad orphan and I adopted her. I also bought her all those presents in the background, but she doesn't seem to like me much...must be my claws...Sunako never really approves of my outfits...

stare

yes...opening gifts...
Sunako: Raine uses them to open stuff...open the stomachs of her enemies! They're weapons.

Sunako: I wish...Raine doesn't play well with others...sure she's nice to her friends but if someone interferes with her plans.....god save their soul...
eek Ah oh,i see..
i ve a plan but it must be a secret from Jessica,but first are you scared of her and wanna run away from her?  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 am
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

stare

yes...opening gifts...

eek Ah oh,i see..
i ve a plan but it must be a secret from Jessica,but first are you scared of her and wanna run away from her?

Sunako: well, on one hand she is a terrifying monster, but she can also be really nice...and she adopted me from that terrible orphanage...and she actually feeds me three times a day and buys me things but...

~flashback to last christmas~
Jessica: SUNAKO, HELP ME PUT THE STAR ON TOP!
Sunako: Ok! *gets a step ladder*
Jessica: Not like that! here! *hands Sunako the star*
Sunako: ...How am I supposed to reach the top if you can't?
Jessica: LIKE THIS! *grabs Sunako and toss her high up in the air and she hits her head on the ceiling*
~end of flashback~
Sunako: ...She is a rambling idiot with a raging case of ADD and hyperactivity and she puts me in terrible danger on a daily basis...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

stare

yes...opening gifts...

eek Ah oh,i see..

Sunako: well, on one hand she is a terrifying monster, but she can also be really nice...and she adopted me from that terrible orphanage...and she actually feeds me three times a day and buys me things but...

Jessica: LIKE THIS! *grabs Sunako and toss her high up in the air and she hits her head on the ceiling*
~end of flashback~
Sunako: ...She is a rambling idiot with a raging case of ADD and hyperactivity and she puts me in terrible danger on a daily basis...
{ROFL!}
Super:Hmm,my scape plan consists in distract her with my friend here,i know she is a huge fan of him.
Rock Lee!:Hi! im Rock Lee! nice to meet you!.
Super: while he distract her, we can run away like crazy until our lungs explode, if we are lucky we will scape from her safely if not,she may kill me and... just me.. she won't kill you but with her crazyness you won't last a lot.
Rock Lee:Super,what will you do if you both scape? i mean who will take care of Sunako then? you can barely take care of yourself..
Super:Hmm good point.. i have no idea..  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

eek Ah oh,i see..

~end of flashback~
{ROFL!}
Super:Hmm,my scape plan consists in distract her with my friend here,i know she is a huge fan of him.
Super: while he distract her, we can run away like crazy until our lungs explode, if we are lucky we will scape from her safely if not,she may kill me and... just me.. she won't kill you but with her crazyness you won't last a lot.
Rock Lee:Super,what will you do if you both scape? i mean who will take care of Sunako then? you can barely take care of yourself..

JessicA: ...do my eyes decieve me? is that...rock lee? AHHH! *glomp him* I LOVE YOU!
Sunako: RUN NOW!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:16 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

eek Ah oh,i see..

~end of flashback~
{ROFL!}

JessicA: ...do my eyes decieve me? is that...rock lee? AHHH! *glomp him* I LOVE YOU!

Rock Lee: eek hi!,aagh! can't.. breathe!.. hug.. too.. strong... Halp..!
Super: Poor Rock Lee,anyway i thought we were going to discuss who is going to take care of you? Hmm.. AAAH i think Jessica noticed us running!! and she is yelling us!
oh no wait thats one of her evil laughs.  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
eek Ah oh,i see..

~end of flashback~
{ROFL!}

Super: Poor Rock Lee,anyway i thought we were going to discuss who is going to take care of you? Hmm.. AAAH i think Jessica noticed us running!! and she is yelling us!

Jessica: Oh wow Lee I've wanted to meet you FOREVER! WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!? I'll be way nicer to you than that nasty Sakura!

Sunako: ...I think I'll just go back to the orphanage or join the circus...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:37 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
eek Ah oh,i see..

~end of flashback~
{ROFL!}

Jessica: Oh wow Lee I've wanted to meet you FOREVER! WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!? I'll be way nicer to you than that nasty Sakura!

Rock Lee:Really? hey aren't you that crazy girl from the anime expo,that knocked out everyone to get to me and almost got me if my bodyguards wouldn't stop you? or is just my imagination..
Super:Oh the circus,interesting and what would you do?  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:56 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
{ROFL!}

Rock Lee:Really? hey aren't you that crazy girl from the anime expo,that knocked out everyone to get to me and almost got me if my bodyguards wouldn't stop you? or is just my imagination..

Jessica: n-noo...that was uh my evil twin!

Sunako: I'd be a lion tamer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
{ROFL!}

Rock Lee: Really? can you prove it?
Super: But that sounds even more dangerous than Jessica! hmm.. well i think..  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Jessica: ok it was me...

Sunako: its actually just a labrador retriever in a lion suit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:20 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo

Rock Lee: eek sweatdrop -runs away- *WAIT FOR ME SUPER!!*
Super:Oh,how you know that? they look so real.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Sunako: jess took me there once...she left me alone when she went to get popcorn and a scary clown pulled me into the stage and made me stick my head in the "lion's" mouth

Jessica: LEE DONT LEAVE ME  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 pm
JessicaRaine
Sunako: jess took me there once...she left me alone when she went to get popcorn and a scary clown pulled me into the stage and made me stick my head in the "lion's" mouth

Jessica: LEE DONT LEAVE ME
Super:-_-" typical of Jessica, but are you sure, you thought it was a dog cus the scare made you think that?
Ugh i think i heard someone shouting my name.
Rock Lee: AAAAAAAAAAAH! Police! Guy sensei! someone! AHHH!  
Randomness, spam, and mindrot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff