Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 pm
Emerald looked at him. "No but my name is Emerald."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Kalvin stood up straight and said,"I'm Kalvin it's nice to meet you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Azar spoke in a bored tone. "Morning." He didn't bother saying her name as he really didn't care what the teachers thought of him.

Metara smiled lightly. "It's nice to meet you. So would you care to introduce yourselves?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:36 pm
Flare looked around the room but when noone stood up he decided to and said,"Hi I'm Brian Smith."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:58 pm
"Hello Brian," said Metara. She waited for another student to speak up with.

Azar didn't want to speak up, but finally he said in a quiet voice, "Branden Logan." He wished he could be anywhere, but here at the moment. The demonic voice in his voice spoke up again. Why don't you bust out? You have the power... You can even kill the teacher. Might save you the trouble. Azar ignored the voice as usual and moved his eyes to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Maya looked up at the teacher. "My name is Maya Mathews." She than looked over Destiney still not speaking. She nudged her a little.

Destiney noticed Maya and put her eyes toward the teacher. "Destiney." She didnt even bother about her last name.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emerald looked at the boy curiously. "Nice to meet you to. Are you from around here?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:33 pm
kalvin nodded and said,"yeah this is my second year at this school. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm
Emerald looked at him. "First time here. Is it a nice school?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm
"Hello Branden, Maya, and Destiney. Well it's nice to meet you all." Metara's eyes shone as she spoke.

((Hey thes270, what type of subjects do they teach here? Regular school subjects or something else?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:38 pm
((It's a regular school so I assume they teach regular subjects))
Kalvin smiled and said,"Yes it's a very high quality school with some of the best students. What about you? Are you good at school?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 pm
((Alright. I'll have Metara teach science.))

Metara smiled. "I teach science here."

Azar sighed. He didn't want to learn science. He didn't want to be here. And his demonic voice kept on saying that he should kill the teacher and leave. School was not off to a good start.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 pm
Maya sat up and listened to the teacher. She never was inturested but she had to learn something.

Destiney did a slight yawn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont know...never been to a real school." Emerald said truthfully.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm
"Oh.."Kalvin said. he then pointed to Scourch, who was laying down at the other end of the gym, and said,"What about him, is he smart?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:55 pm
Emerald laughed she than turned to Kalvin. "No.." She put her head down in shame. "He has a brain probablem. He couldnt talk until he was 10." She said smiling under her hair.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Metara began to talk. "I'm sure you all know the rules. Raise your hand before speaking, no eating or drinking except for water, and no cellphones." She hated going over the rules. It was something that was done every year and it bored her.

Azar stared at the wall. The urge of his demonic voice was starting to sound better and better. He drowned out the teacher's voice.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff