Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZNGWR

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, and extreme randomness. Moderator spots open. 

Tags: roleplaying, roleplay, contest 

Reply ZNWGR
Rant Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Bubbly Goo
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:28 pm
Um, I'm not good at Ranting but I'll try.

...I hated when people quit an rp without warning. I mean I was in a great rp and we were getting to an exciting part then the idiot cut off where he either kills or kiss the fricken girl. We were like what the Hell? Also I can't roll my r's in Spanish and six weeks will be up soon then I'll fail... And I'm failing in Geometry and my mom said I'll have to quit slow-pitch softball this year. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:27 pm
Good Luck Zeb! *cough*Dont be a Debbie Downer missy! It doesn't hurt to try!!*cough*

We'll miss you Mauta!!

I have the same feelings Goo! what's the point in getting into the Rp if you're only going to back out? Sorry about your grading problem. Its always hard to learn another language and pronounce everything right. xp  

Moema Isi
Crew

Devoted Bloodsucker

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:01 pm
Well, I told BFF. She understands!

Too scared to go near guy... Only known him since last wednesday, One week is bad thing....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:34 pm
AARRGHH!!!! I REAPPEAR!
Sorry, but my extended absence has been due to my being dead these last few weeks. Seriously.
What'd I miss?  

Grandiose Scheme

Grandiose Scheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:38 pm
I'm really sorry to hear about your predicament, Zeb.
I really can't help you with this one, as my past attempts at starting relationships had all died fiery deaths.

But he's british, good catch.
Few things sexier than an english accent. wink wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 pm
Rant:
I don't know if anyone noticed my disappearance but anyway, I apologize. I spent the past week or so in ICU and the doctors finally decided to let me come home. stare  

Moema Isi
Crew

Devoted Bloodsucker

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:06 pm
No Worries Grand! XP Isn't this interesting though, here comes halloween... the event Sister Erim found you correct?

Rant: I"M GROUNDED FAR TO OFTEN! If I suddenly disappear, yes, I am grounded. And usually for no good reason. I'm a good kid despite what my parents seem to think. Anyhoo, In the many instances where I'm nonexistent then Erim is in charge.... Then Red.... Then Goo and Moe! Grand, Your about the same as me somedays so only if we're desperate ;p

I am also living up my grad year... as best I can, (Laughs at myself's foolish hope) so there's another reason. Feel free to text me though!

1-306-276-8875  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:22 pm
Well, I'm bored.  

Zebracorna
Captain

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 pm
Rant: Today (Easter) my dad opened a beer in front of me and started chugging it down as to why i do not know. I was going to stay for supper but then i decided not to because he was drinking and i heard some not so good stories about what happens when he does. When i got home he called me and was all like "whats your problem" i said it was because he was drinking and he was like so its just one and then i blew up at him saying I DONT CARE! and the next thing i know i hang up on him. He then calls me back all like "why are u all high and mighty?" and then he says hes going to turn my phone off and i should just go on my moms plan then he hangs up. He then calls back a third time and goes to the extent of saying "and dont call me when u have problems at home again and oh i do love u but this has got to stop." click.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm
Hey cuz! Joe being a p***k again? Maybe you should go on your mom's plan.. It would shut him up. you call him about problems at home? Well if he won't let you call him then call me girl! Ok? You know I'm there for you.  

Zebracorna
Captain

Moema Isi
Crew

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 pm
Rant:
I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE SO LONG ITS FREAKING INSANE..
Okay, I'm finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 pm
MOEMA!!! *pounce* I just got on yesterday XDDD I am going to revive this guild. I can't believe you posted. What a coincedance. Grand promises to get on here more often. Well... at least to rp with me. He promised XD I'll be making so new rps and adding contests. New members might be nice as well... might be. I dunno.

^^ You haven't had to put up with Seth for so long!  

Zebracorna
Captain

Moema Isi
Crew

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:36 pm
biggrin
Revival is awesometastic!
I'm willing to lend any help if needed.

Hahaha, this is weird but, I had a dream about him and Arufuko less than a month ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Moema Isi
biggrin
Revival is awesometastic!
I'm willing to lend any help if needed.

Hahaha, this is weird but, I had a dream about him and Arufuko less than a month ago.

...... That is not creepy at all. I quit that rp a few months ago. I wonder what happened. xD Good Idea though. Castaway Rp. I can bring in Seth and another  

Zebracorna
Captain

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 pm
Zebracorna
Hey cuz! Joe being a p***k again? Maybe you should go on your mom's plan.. It would shut him up. you call him about problems at home? Well if he won't let you call him then call me girl! Ok? You know I'm there for you.

ya ik, but half the time u guys dont pick up..i actually just want to get away from here...  
ZNWGR

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff