Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Srenas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:21 pm
((oh fine))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 pm
((THANK you! 4laugh I'll reply to your post now!))

Sorandati raised her eyebrow at the newcomer.

"Well, THAT'S a way to make an entrance," she stated absentmindedly, eying him. "Who the hell are you?"  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Srenas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm
"who the ******** wants to know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm
Elandry laughed," Hahaaa... well isn't that nice...ur an a**...i like that," He said very hysterically," Now Dark Star is it? Why don't you fight this a*****e to test yourself?"  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm
Darc Star stood up. "Good question." She started to scan him, but stopped sooner than usuall. "Hmm... I knew I shoulda trained more on going through a mind block. Damn...but i found out one thing! Spaceraven is his name, and although he seems mean, you should see how he treats his Oh My Gumball...hahahahahaha!!!!!! Oh and sorry about violating you, Sorandati, i didn't mean to!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Elandru stared at Darc Star,"Well...you can violate me any day..." Elandru said then stared and SpaceRaven," You look like a wimp but i bet u got some powers...whats with the gumball thing?"  

Elandru Dark Angel

Srenas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:52 pm
spaceraven reads peoples minds in room then says"hmm nice names and Darc WHAT THE ******** YOU MEAN BY THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!"
Then says"Elandru wht you mean i look like a wimp?I dont think your any better?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 pm
Darc Star stares at Elandru, stunned for a moment at the comment. "Umm... didn't expect THAT one... oh and Spaceraven, don't think i can't scan a limited amount from you, it's funny how nice you are to your gumball. And you think your badass....haha!!!"  

Darc_Star_Blue

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 pm
"Raven," Elandru shot back very angrily," don't assume i'm weak...I am known as the strongest man on Earth!" He then stared at Darc Star very lustfully," What u sayin i'm ugly or somethin? U should...meet me in the woods...sometime later," then realizing what he said he quickly added,"Not for SEX or anything...for a date? Whaddya say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:04 pm
"Hmm..." She analyzed him then said, "I guess it couldn't hurt...oh and Raven, stop trying to read my mind, it's annoying and you'll only pull up a picture of a cute kitten. I DID spend my time on stopping people like you who try to mess with my mind."  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:51 pm
Sorandati watched all of this with one eyebrow raised.

"If you guys are gonna fight, do it OUTSIDE, and NOT in my main room," she stated simply, calming drawing on her cigarette. "Otherwise I'm going to make you rebuild this mansion from the ground up by HAND." She nodded slightly to Star. "And it's totally cool, my dear. Just warn me next time so I can give you my good side to scan."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 am
((I hate to say it but my character may be AWOL for awhile cause im movin in with my mom...i dont know if i can get on my gaia from her house and its gonna be tough cause...well i really wanna keep at it...sorry if i can't.................................... and Corin...I told Ducky, I'll miss all of you...))  

Elandru Dark Angel

Srenas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:54 pm
"How on earth did i get to the main room without moving?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:15 pm
"First of, Raven, you act as though we're supposed to know. And as for the fighting comment, I wasn't planning on fighting in here, but like I said, I'm lost so I don't know anywhere to fight..."  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Sorandati raised an eyebrow at Raven.

"First of all, where the hell did you THINK you were?" She demanded. "You appeared in my main room, with your filthy shoes all over my carpet! And Star," she turned to said woman. "Look right out the door and you'll see a massive structure in the distance. THAT'S the arena. THAT'S where you fight."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games