Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:39 pm
Perhaps you have answered this question to others, but I must know myself... Why do you need these powers? Keikoku sat down next to Hinaru on the dock, gazing out over the water. Though one might wonder how he could see with a blindfold covering his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:49 pm
Hinaru sat down. "Yes, I have answered this question." Hinaru smiled and thought -If he heard that I needed Suiton training he must of heard me explain this already. Oh well none the less, he needs to know.- Hinaru took a breath in. "You see The Rock village is going down the drain because of a dissagreement throughout the village. The two new sannin appeared from nowhere with strength unreal, The Tsuchikage had just put up a Sannin test who all but I had taken. I didn't want to become a sannin...just a medical ninja.", She looked down and continued, " The two Sannin elected me to be the third, which not alot of people know...Even so after the dissagreement there were alot of people that came to our village hunting for the Tsuchikage's eye, as well as punishment for the two sannin. Ever since then alot of the ninja have left. Academy students don't want to be in our village either. One just recently left. A jonin that was in our village left, Kit a chunin left the village, and My sensei died." Hinaru almost began to cry but held it in. " Iwagakure had been spiraling downhill since then and only five ninja are left, including me. I wanted to become stronger...to somehow reverse all of this. I want to be worthy of the name Tsuchikage, and for that...I need to be strong, selfless, responsible, and mature. I would be willing to do any amount of training to achieve this." Hinaru said looking at the man. She had went a little farther in the story then before, but hopefully she wasn't too boring.

(( I am sorry that it is so long..I got a little carried away I guess...))  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:03 pm
Keikoku slowly turned his gaze from the sea to the girl. First he was amazed that such a young girl could have been raised to the rank of Sannin. Then he was further amazed at the trials she had been put through. And finally he was touched by her willingness to learn and grow to help her village. He sat still for a minute or two before standing and gazing out on the ocean once more. Then he smiled. Very well then, perhaps its time I took a trip. Keikoku turned to Hinaru. I suppose it is time that the world learned of my return. I will travel with you back to Iwagakure and aid you in straightening out the village. I will also teach you suiton techniques as we go. I have a trusted partner who will take care of my business here while I am away. So... Hinaru... let us return to your home. Keikoku smiled and held out his hand to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:03 pm
Ayumu, in somewhat of a fast pace, walked down the dock. He seen Yuan sitting there with a young woman that he had never seen before.

"New ninja joining the village?" Ayumu questioned.

"Its nice to see that just a little change in this village has ninja coming. Yuan san, you coming here to rebuild was quite the idea." Ayumu said with a smile.

"I am becoming quite bored, until this Mizukage thing is settled i think my boredom will become greater. I think i might pay a visit to the sound unless you have any other suggestions?"  

TenaciousTravyG

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:09 pm
Keikoku turned to Ayumu. Actually this is a friend from the Rock, in need of aid. I will be traveling with her for a period of time. There is business to be had in the Rock village. I have no problem with you traveling to Sound, but please hurry back soon. If this trip of mine takes longer than I expect, then I need you to watch out for my interests here until I return.

((there are two new mist members, one has already posted in the docks, and the other should be posting a profile and such soon.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Hinaru smiled and saw the other ninja appear. "If taht would be alright with you, Keiko-sama." She bowed again, she thought that it would be good to train here, but to fix the village and become stronger at the same time? That would be the best thing anyone could do for her. "My name is Hinaru Uzumaki, sannin of the village hidden in the stone." She smiled and bowed to the two shinobi.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:15 pm
Ayumu bowed his head to Yuan, then to Hinaru.

"If that is what you ask of me Yuan san, then i shall stay and handle the affairs of this village. I only wanted to go to the sound to see how everything was going. I will seek these two new ninja and do what i can to get them all settled in." Ayumu bowed again to Yuan.

"It seems that we part again master, hopefully not for as long as the last. Lady Hinaru, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you again Yuan san, with haste to claim the title of Mizukage."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:18 pm
-Wow, I wonder if all the shinobi here are as polite as these two..- Hinaru thought to herself. She strained from letting out that she didn't like to be bowed to or anything like that. Especially being called lady Hinaru, she felt she wasn't worthy of such tittles yet. Hinaru bowed towards the two shinobi once more, "Thank you."  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:22 pm
Very well. Excuse me. Keikoku took Hinaru by the shoulders. I can cut much time off of our trip if I transport us in a series of jumps from one location to another. I must ask that you stay still, and whatever happens, don't be scared, I know what I am doing. Keikoku made a few handsigns with his right hand. Suddenly the two began sinking into their own shadows. This was his signature Kageochi no Jutsu (Shadow Fall Jutsu). Keikoku was the only ninja in the world who knew this technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Hinaru smiled as she saw herself sink into her shadow, "How cool.." Hinaru accidentally slipped out as she sank into her shadow.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm
((We're in the Rock entrance now. I can use Kageochi as a transport, but no one can transport into a village. We have to enter like everyone else.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:32 pm
(( alright fine with me. User Image ))  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:38 pm
Oroami rolled his eyes, "punk," he said walking back home, feeling disregarded ever since Yuan came, Oroami clinched his fist feeling the ice that now carried in his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A small ship bearing the symbol of the village of Snow arrived and stepped off it was a man with an eye patch white hair and a long coat.
"This is the village of mist...slightly nostalgic" Jack muttered as he walked and then he formed a small ice needle and held it tight.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Loimaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 pm
Loi had stood a bit to the side and away from the shinobi some distance away on one of the wooden docks. He didn't know them, and was actually a bit nervous about meeting anyone yet. His eyes couldn't help noticing the girl next to them, though. He'd never seen a shinobi that pretty before, let alone talked with one. Loimaru heard the sudden swish of water as a boat arrived not too far to his left, stopping next to one of the big docks. From it stepped out a strange, eye-patched man and he was inevitably going to bump with Loi as he walked towards the exit. Loi braced himself for his first encounter in the Village of Mist, his knuckles white from gripping his Kun anxiously.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff