7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 pm
Assault Crush Bomber

Constructor ********. Bad. ASSERY.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 am
Oh sweet Jesus... I just got FFXII(Final Fantasy 12, for the uneducated), and I think I've found some epic villains: The Judge Masters. If you don't come prepared, your a** will get kicked. If you come prepared, your a** will still be kicked. You don't get to be one of five Imperial Commanders by being a wuss.

@Dark Links: Didn't you here anyone talking about the Super Nova summon attack? It's Sephiroth's summon, and it blows up the whole universe before it even hits YOU  

Rachetgirl11

FireKunoichi11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 pm
@Ratchetdude: So it was the super nova...lol, couldnt remember what it was called. That and his Pale Horse attack were both pretty hard to counter. xo

Yeah, the Judge Magisters were a pain in the butt.

Bizzaro Sephiroth
Lost Number
Materia Keeper
Demon Wall(FF7)
(all ff7)

Tabuu
Phantom Ganaon (OoT)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:56 pm
@ Ribbin: the power of ctrl F is powerful.

@ Rachetdude11: Last time I saw Super Nova, it doesn't even blow up the soler system let alone the 'whole universe.' Pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus all blow up as well as Saturn's rings. Earth doesn't even show a face lift.

@ anyone who is going to reply: Please don't argue. I find Kefka a badder badass than Sepheroth.  

Dark_Links

Parkent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm
Best villian ever is Bowser, cause no matter how many times he gets his a** kicked he always comes back just to kidnap the Princess.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:10 pm
the Profound Darkness, 8 years and i still cant beat him! (playing phantasy star IV since i was 6) well i guess i havent really tried =p  

Monster_Mario

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces