Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
secrets?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmare Midnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:18 pm
-i lied when i said i kept in contact with my old friends
-I was painfully shy when i was young
-I use to get really lonely :/
-Sometimes i get so desperate for company i think of how many more friends i'd have it i could just be myself in school.
-I have a hard time trusting people.
-I have a hard time opening up to people.

I hate using the word "i". It is selfish when used to often.

I'd rather not have anyone knowing the deeper ones because people would surely lose respect for me and won't see me the same way. I Know who to trust.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:51 pm
secrets:
I hate life- i am trying to luv it.
i cut- i am trying to stop
I dont like me- i am never skinny enough.
The boys i like are always gay or bisexual.  

evrem_26

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 pm
My secrets are I regret almost every ******** decision I make, and I can find beauty in everything, in which it disgusts people because the things I find attractive are the most hidious or beautiful. I could think of somebody who is a Necrophilia and think its beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image

For all sad words of tongue and pen. . .
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Hnnn...
If I told my secrets, they wouldn't be secrets anymore, but, okay.

|[I hate people.]|
|[I've slapped someone because they wouldn't shut up.]|
|[I've yelled at someone because they wouldn't shut the hell up in front of a teacher. The teacher thanked me afterward.]|
|[I get depressed alot.]|
|[I hate it when people question me.]|
|[I can't stand it when people touch me. I've stabbed someone when they tried.]|
|[I take things way too seriously.]|
|[I love to torture people/myself.]|
|[If you hadn't noticed, I anger easily.]|
|[I am most at ease when I'm alone.]|
|[I take advantage of people too much.]|
|[I'm bi-polar.]|
|[I love gay guys and Yaoi.]|

Wow. That's alot of secrets. And there's more, but I don't feel like telling you people.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

The saddest are these-- it could have been.★

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knighting-gale

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 am

I love my life. =)
I still talk to my father who has been dead for the past 4 months and he talks back. <3
My boyfriend is my best friend.
My best friend is dating my ex-boyfriend and I want to run up to her and tell her that he has a small p***s. (In which he does. xD) And see how much it makes her squirm that her best friend (me) now hates her. =)

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:40 am
Nightmare Midnight
-i lied when i said i kept in contact with my old friends
-I was painfully shy when i was young
-I use to get really lonely :/
-Sometimes i get so desperate for company i think of how many more friends i'd have it i could just be myself in school.
-I have a hard time trusting people.
-I have a hard time opening up to people.

I hate using the word "i". It is selfish when used to often.

I'd rather not have anyone knowing the deeper ones because people would surely lose respect for me and won't see me the same way. I Know who to trust.

No one would ever lose respect for you if you told you darkest secrets.
At most people should respect you even more because you decided to admit what is wrong.
Realizing something is wrong is the first step to everything.

Knighting-gale

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:14 pm
My biggest secret?
This site, and the countless other avatar sites I'm a member of. My mom doesn't like chat sites, because she thinks that people will find out your personal information and come to your house, rape you, and kill you.
If she finds out, there's no telling how long I'll be grounded. But no matter how bad it is, I will continue to go on sites such as this. No one I know in real life understands me, or even cares
about me. She's just paranoid. I don't even let anybody know my first name.
Another thing nobody knows about me is that I often have suicidal thoughts, and I cry myself to sleep some nights. I make sure nobody knows. I'm smiling on the outside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:14 am
Teh Vampire Kitteh
My biggest secret?
This site, and the countless other avatar sites I'm a member of. My mom doesn't like chat sites, because she thinks that people will find out your personal information and come to your house, rape you, and kill you.
If she finds out, there's no telling how long I'll be grounded. But no matter how bad it is, I will continue to go on sites such as this. No one I know in real life understands me, or even cares
about me. She's just paranoid. I don't even let anybody know my first name.
Another thing nobody knows about me is that I often have suicidal thoughts, and I cry myself to sleep some nights. I make sure nobody knows. I'm smiling on the outside.

You're mother is an uninformed mega b***h who needs to take her head out of her a**, do some reading up and stop being a backwards ******** retard who'd probably ******** her own brother because outsiders are the devil.

I hate morons.  

Rellik San
Captain

JaredWinterfresh17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 pm
I love life, and sometimes fear that I am too awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:04 pm
Rellik San

You're mother is an uninformed mega b***h who needs to take her head out of her a**, do some reading up and stop being a backwards ******** retard who'd probably ******** her own brother because outsiders are the devil.

I hate morons.

God, your cool.  

JaredWinterfresh17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Rellik San

I hate morons.

Thank you for that. ^^ It felt good to read.
I'm glad that someone's finally on my side. All of my so-called "friends" agree with her. The whole reason I got busted last time was because one of them told on me. She claimed "I was putting the life of myself and my family danger". She was all, "Don't you understand what could've happened?! You probably would be dead by now if it weren't for me!!"
She's a goody goody little mommy's girl who can't keep a secret to save her life. She tells her mother everything, and anybody else who asks. Within ten minutes everyone in her house knew.
I'm never going to trust that b***h with a secret again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Teh Vampire Kitteh
Rellik San

I hate morons.

Thank you for that. ^^ It felt good to read.
I'm glad that someone's finally on my side. All of my so-called "friends" agree with her. The whole reason I got busted last time was because one of them told on me. She claimed "I was putting the life of myself and my family danger". She was all, "Don't you understand what could've happened?! You probably would be dead by now if it weren't for me!!"
She's a goody goody little mommy's girl who can't keep a secret to save her life. She tells her mother everything, and anybody else who asks. Within ten minutes everyone in her house knew.
I'm never going to trust that b***h with a secret again.

Simple solution, does your mother use a credit card? Banking? E-Mail? Amazon? Have a passport, have any ID at all?

Because use and posession of all of the above is more risky then using a heavily moderated internet forum.

Feel free to tell her this and feel free to let her e-mail so I can explain in small words why what she's doing is out dated and similar to the kind of informed fear mongering that causes homophobia.  

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Quote:

Simple solution, does your mother use a credit card? Banking? E-Mail? Amazon? Have a passport, have any ID at all?

Because use and posession of all of the above is more risky then using a heavily moderated internet forum.

Feel free to tell her this and feel free to let her e-mail so I can explain in small words why what she's doing is out dated and similar to the kind of informed fear mongering that causes homophobia.

All of the above except Amazon and a passport...plus a facebook. She claims it's safe because she never communicates with anyone except people she knows in real life, or did know in high school.
Ironic, huh?
I can't tell her. It's best if my real life and virtual life don't collide. It would be pointless because she won't listen to common sense anyway. I'm fine with hiding, that way I won't have to worry about her looking through my profile comments and stuff. I'm confident that I won't get caught again. I've been using my iPod touch, which has a private surfing function, so there's no history being recorded. She's barely smart enough to work an iPod, much less check the history on one, just in case something was recorded so it's all good.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 pm
Some of my secrets are:

1.) my best and only friend moved away
2.) I am almost always lonely
3.) I have never had a girlfriend
4.) I have never had my first kiss
5.) I used to cut for about a month then stopped
6.) I am one of the most hated kids in my school
7.) I believe zombies will attack someday
8.) I sometimes talk to myself
9.) I sometimes cry myself to sleep

that is it for now  

thevampire58

KendallvonM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 pm
I don't have any "secrets" because I'm not "depressed" or "secretive".

Hahahah.

Just kidding. I understand what you guys are going through.

But why waste your days when you could be doing something good?
Like being happy.
You're lucky to be alive.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games