Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese Artists. >as in music< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Chinese singers?
  Yes. They ROCK.
  No. They SUCK.
  Never heard of em.
  O.O Chinese pop?? interesting...
  Only pop.
  Only opera.
View Results

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:00 am
I like chinese pop from 20 years ago sweatdrop mum made me hooked on it. They were popular when she was 18 or 20. Damn they were good!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:01 am
Riyoku Sakimori
I like chinese pop from 20 years ago sweatdrop mum made me hooked on it. They were popular when she was 18 or 20. Damn they were good!

Wow, 20 years ago..I heard some, and some where pretty good..just when I watch the music videos on tv it put me off.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:01 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Riyoku Sakimori

Wow, 20 years ago..I heard some, and some where pretty good..just when I watch the music videos on tv it put me off.

No offense,,,but the music 20 yrs ago bores me quite alot...especially the music videos...they don't do much in them...sit around and sing...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:00 pm
Leslie Cheung and Anita Mui are legends..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:46 am
xXHotBabiBluXx

I was so shocked when Anita Mui passed away...she could have had a surgery and lived but she said that it would stop her from having babies...I seriously think that her own life is more important...she could always adopt...but her movies are very funny...and her voice is just so good...so we actually bought her concert dvd instead of d/l...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:18 am
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

I was so shocked when Anita Mui passed away...she could have had a surgery and lived but she said that it would stop her from having babies...I seriously think that her own life is more important...she could always adopt...but her movies are very funny...and her voice is just so good...so we actually bought her concert dvd instead of d/l...

Awesome..I just bought Nicohlas Tse's new cd "Released" and Janice M. Vidal new cd "My Love"..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Syeori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:45 am
Charlene also has more talent and does more movies aswell.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:46 am
Vanilla_Soda

Yup, very true 3nodding =]  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:48 am
Vanilla_Soda

Agreed. 3nodding
Gillian is overrated. 3nodding

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

Adoption isn't the same as having the child be your own flesh and bleed. Plus relatives (When you're in a chinese family) won't accept them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:53 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
FullMetal_Pirate
I like Twins, Boy'z, Cecilia Cheung, Kelly Chen, S.H.E, Jay Chou, and Shawn Yue heart

same here.
me too!!! 3nodding  

Kairiku

S a k r a n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:49 pm
I like Hacken Lee, Alan Tam, Twins, Boy'z, Aaron Kwok, F.I.R, and some more I can't remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:58 pm
Sakran
I like Hacken Lee, Alan Tam, Twins, Boy'z, Aaron Kwok, F.I.R, and some more I can't remember...
i like F.I.R a lot xd  

Kairiku

LitoLaydee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:12 pm
Riyoku Sakimori

yea, so of the songs 20 or 18 years ago is good..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:47 am
I really like Eason Chan's old songs and I like the old Boy'z songs. Pity they split the group. I also like Twins old songs. I generally like earlier songs of artists, including Kelly Chan and I generally sorta like Joey songs. Thats the same with Jay Chou and Rain except he's Korean. I also kinda like Leo Koo songs. I sometimes like songs but not the artists so I have a lot more...kekeke 4laugh  

i0m4r123

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:43 am
I'm an oldies 90s and Aaron Kwok listener. I'm not an avid listener of current popular Chinese songs. neutral  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff