Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Kai walked up stairs to the second floor. He ended up infront of the door with the nuber seventeen on it. Kei wouldn't be happy that he would be missing for three nights now, but his lecture could be put on hold.

He knocked on the door lightly and shivered in his wet undershirt. Maiko was cute if he remembered, but he couldn't wait to get to know her a bit better. According to his friends she was the cutest girl when she wanted to be. He grinned evily at the thought of staying in her appartment, and what his friends reactions would be if he told them. But his sudden thrist for blood took the grin off his face, Kai hoped she wouldn't look to charming, or he might not be able to hold himself back..
and that could become dangerous.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:49 pm
Emi blushed as Kaname walked out, leaving her in the room and with a towel. Using the towl to pull up her wet hair, Emi began to look at Kaname's clothes. She smiled, the smelled just like him. Finding a really baggy hoodie and some shorts, Emi slipped into those and headed down the stairs to sit on the couch. She liked the indoors. You could sleep in here, and not get wet when it was raining outside.  

atemuzuko

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:33 pm
[[ Awww.. I can't find anyone to interact with my characters. >.< People can be so mean..Sometimes... Gosh..]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:53 pm
Maiko opened her door.
A soaked Kai stood behind it, wearing a wet undershirt and a pair of jeans.
Oh my gawd. How is so incredibly hot? Especially with that soaked shirt.. She thought, smiling.
"Oh jeez.. you must be freezing... come inside.." She said, pulling him in. His skin was cold.
Her eyes wandered to the fireplace. She went to it, taking a few logs and lighting them in the hearth.
"Do you need some clothes? I probably have some sweats you could have.. and a few big t-shirts.." Maiko said. He was actually kind of slim, but he was tall...
As she walked past the bathroom, she examined herself in the mirror. She wanted to make sure she looked presentable.

When Maiko came back out of her room, she had a pair of big sweat pants and a big grey t-shirt.
"Here.." She held them out for him.
"If they don't fit... I'll find something else.."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm
Kai's eyes followed Maiko werever she went. He couldn't help it, he was starving, and she looked absolutely delicious. Kai didn't want to hurt her, and thought about leaving, untill he was offered the close.
He immediatly stripped off his wet undershirt and struggled with getting the grey one on. For about half a minute he stood their with the grey shirt tangled around his head, and his body half naked.
He was absent mindedly about to strip off his pants when he remembered Maiko was there. He stopped undressing and grinned at her.

Once again he could feel a deep growl of hunger from his belly which could only be satisfied with human blood. Plus, Maiko looked absolutly gorgeous, and her smell was intoxicating.

Kai meant to ask for the bathroom but instead walked up really close to Maiko, he was just about an inch away from her head. He grinned teasingly

"Hmm.. thanks for the clothes hon, you do look quite amazing if i may say so myself"

Kai felt his hunger double almost, he relized if he didn't stop now, he might cause Maiko alot of trouble. He backed away a couple steps and covered his mouth. His fangs had already come out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Was he about to take his pants off? Right infront of me? How amusing.
Maiko's cheeks blushed a soft pink as he came close to her. His teasing grin taunted her.
"You're welcome." She breathed, tilting her head up a little to look at his face.
Just as she was about to close the space between them, he took a few steps back, his hand over his mouth.
"What's wrong.. are you okay?" She asked, stepping toward him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:35 pm
Kai who normally kept everything undercontrol, was about to panic now. His fangs were showing, he was near starving, and gorgeous food was right infront of him.

"No, no I'm fine, just stay back really.." Kai said with a hint of panic in his voice.

He backed away from her again, but this time tripped over a coffee table he haden't seen before. His both hands flew back to break his fall, causing him to gasp and bare his teeth when hit the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:51 pm
Kimmy walked down the path of the park she'd hung out at most of her time. She found her favorite tree and plainly leaned against it. She stared at all the leaves floating by.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Kei had taken a break from looking for his brother, so he was sitting in a tree. When a girl came by and leaned against it it woke him from his nap. Kei felt like he was spying on her but he didn't want to move.

He watched quietly from the tree, then finally leaned over with out a sound. In a weird way he wanted to scare the girl, and he knew that she was totally unaware of him.

"scuse me, but you wouldn't mind moving so i can get down?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:03 pm
"No, no I'm fine, just stay back really.." Kai said with a hint of panic in his voice.
Confused, Maiko took a few steps back. He took a step back as well, tripping over her coffee table.
Both of his hands flew back to break his fall. He gasped, exposing his bared teeth.
Maiko examined them. Fangs? She thought, worriedly.
Wait.. are those fangs? Shouldn't those be canine teeth? But they're too long.. What?
Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself down.
"So...I don't mean to sound rude.. but would you mind telling me what exactly you are?" She asked, taking another step back. Her voice a little shaky.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 pm
Kimmy gasped and looked up. " Oh.. Sorry I didn't see you.." She smiled up at him and stepped aside. " There. So uh.. You look like you've been sleeping.. Did I wake you or anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Kei scratched his head and tried to fix his hair, but it still went into a mess.

"Well yes, I was taking a sort of nap, but.." he ened his sentence shortly when he jumped off the tree and landed silently on the ground. "Have you seen another guy that looks exactly like me? Hes my twin, and went missing a while ago.."

s n o m i s

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:30 pm
Kaname was marinating the steak when he heard Emi come down the stairs and sit on the couch. His slider door was open and he called. "So i assume u found a pair of cloths that fit you well enough." He said as he shut the grill and came inside. "The steaks almost done do you want something to drink i have milk, water, vitamin water, lots of soda , probably atleast one kind you'd like." He said with a grin and walked into his kitchen .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 am
"I'll take a soda, that sounds interesting." Emi grinned and bounced a little. Oooh! This couch was bouncy! She continued to bounce a bit on it, all the while looking around her at all of the shiny object in Kaname's house. It had been a long time since she'd been in a house...and even then she was in a village. She lived in a cottage, and this was definately not a cottage.  

atemuzuko

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games