Reply Starter RP's
vampire knight rp ^ ^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:12 am
(lol...i have no clue....you want to pm them?)
vii awoke to the sound of happy chipring birds....and to zero staring up at her....it was the day classes lunch break and this was the tree zero normally sat under at lunch....."what are you doing out so late?"....vii smiled as she jumped down to zeros level..."well you know im a demon not a vampire.....so its not dangernous for me to be out during the day time"....zero sat down and vii sat beside him...vii hugged her knees and looked at zero who was lost in deep thought as she thought.....i have such troubled friends....shou-chan and zero-kun.......vii looked at zero..."dont worry so much about it...just be happy with life as it is...."....zero looked at her surprised then looked away.....not saying anything....vii smiled and got up..."well im off to find shou-chan...i wanna help her too..XD"....vii then walked away leaving zero to his thoughts.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 pm
((LoL, IDK Sure, if you say, it's up to you, as you started this rp XD ))

Chrystelle sighed, looking at the inside of the front cover, wondering who's writing had left her name "Shouhan No Chrystelle No Shiinko" in such fine writing in crimson, smooth ink. Although she'd be more than loathe to admit it, that was really the only way she remembered her full name. She sighed. All at once, this kitchen seemed way too small.
Chrystelle poked momentarily at her herbs, then glanced again at the smooth, red writing on the insdie of the cover.
((Your username, you like Naruto??? =D ))

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:14 am
(lol...alright if i get the time ill pm the person...lol....and i like naruto but i mainly like kakashi...lol...as why i have his last name lol.......)
vii walked around she had no clue where shou-chan was....she sniffed the air....again...just as she was about to sigh she perked up as she caught the faint scent of the hearbs shou-chan had.....vii smiled as she followed the scent which led her to a window into a kitchen....she jumped up and went through the window...this was normal for her to enter a place through something other than the door....she walked throught the kitchen and smelled shou-chan in the building...she smiled and called out merrily..."shou-chan?"..........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 pm
Chrystelle cocked her head sideways as she thought she heard Vii chan's voice, her finger still lightly tracing the too perfect red writing on the inner front cover.
"Vii san? Was that you? I'm in the kitchen" Chrystelle called back.
She turned momentarily to look at her herbs, then stood and walked to the hall.
"Just finishing up woth my herbs!" Chrystelle called, somewhat quieter, so that, if that was Vii san, and it sounded like her, only she would hear. Chrystelle had recieved much trouble for even much less dangerous herbs in the school's kitchen, in which noone had been allowed anyways, or so she had been told.
Chrystelle ran back to the stove, poked at her herbs, and picked her book up again, sitting and tracing the writing once more.

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:50 pm
vii walked into the kitchen and smiled..."shou-chan....didnt i tell you that you dont have to use san...?"...vii smiled..."you are my friend so you may use chan...".....vii went over to the counter and sat on top of it....she stared at the herbs....."i feel you for having to always do this.....herb thing..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:29 pm
Chrystelle smiled at Vii. "Thank you very much, Vii san, I just am not used to being so informal with anyone" Chrystelle said, looking at the herbs.
"Oh, and as for these", a quick, short gesture toward the herbs, "yeah, I'm used to it" chrystelle said quietly. "Besides, it really isn't too much trouble preparing all these herbs, if you are used to it and know how" Chrystelle looked up at Vii.

((You or I should do a Naru RP then LoL))

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 pm
(lol..yeah...hahahahaha.....you wanna make one)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:31 pm
((Im no good at making these things lol your much better DX haha))

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 am
(lol...when i get time...ill make one...but give me your input!! ^ ^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:22 pm
((LoL Sure blaugh ))

Shouhan sighed, stood, poked at her herbs, then walked toward the window, the book fell off her lap and onto the floor.

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:21 am
vii smiled as she picked up shou-chans book that fell onto the floor...vii handed it to her right away...ad barely glanced at it as she did so....even with that small glance she observed many things about that book.....it was interesting to her....especially shou-chans name written on it.....vii looked to the herbs and they looked almost done...so she asked shou-chan..."when you get done with all the herb things...you wanna get something to eat.....?''  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:58 pm
Chrystelle glanced at Vii, almost shyly, and took the book lightly, equally almost as shyly.
"Sure, Vii san, what did you have in mind?" Chrystelle asked, closing the book and, walking back to the stove and her chair, tossed her book lightly and carefully into her bag. Chrystelle took one last look at her herbs, turned them, poking them ab little bit, and then went around the kitchen to find a small container, then turned off the stove, put the herbs into the container, sealed it, and dropped the frying pan into the sink with a loud, echoing "clang". Chrystelle then proceeded to put her chair back.
Before putting the small container in her bag, she ripped off a small peice of herb, and bit off a peice, grimacing.
She smiled at Vii. "Delicious, as always" Chrystelle remarked, half smiling, and looking out the window once more before looking at Vii again.
"So, sorry, where do you want to go again?" Chrystelle asked once more.

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:39 pm
vii smiled..."i dont know...we will walk around and find something interesting"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 pm
Chryselle smiled. "Yeah" she said. "That sounds like fun".
Chrystelle grabbed her book, tossed it in her bag, then slung the bag over her shoulder, starting off down the hall, looking at Vii.

MyoolHan

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:13 pm
vii smiled as she offered her arm to shou-chan...."shall we?''.....she said with the mock rich people voice...then unable to keep a straight face after saying it....she busted out laughing.........  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff