Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Sightings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:05 am
Well if you have a good eye in the detective pictures look at # 2.. the girl in green.. Cele Cele has made her appearance..but in a green school girl outfit. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm
kagome1290 of inu
On Bakugan! I noticed this,When Marucho Took out his Prayus and Elfin.

When Elfin Transforms, It looks ALOT like Sailor Moon's Tranformation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7dpWW8wIbE&feature=related And at Moment 0:48 thru 0:52 Shes doing Sailor Moon Poses.

The Comparision I Made,Is being posted onto my Youtube account;Trailaway5663. Check my videos and you'll see a video called, Sailor Moon Sighting 1 Bakugan:Elfin On The Run! Yes It rymes. Lol!!

Minnie001
Well if you have a good eye in the detective pictures look at # 2.. the girl in green.. Cele Cele has made her appearance..but in a green school girl outfit. whee

User Image
I lay myself down :: On these nails that I call my release
On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

kagome: I have seen the images for that one already and had planned on adding them in an update but its nice to have more info so thanks biggrin

Minnie: yeah, that's why I posted them in the first place xd
User Image

And your lonely, your my only, it's a lifeline
A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frequency 54 - The Waltz

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sukuya

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 am
I read something on a website about how Sailor Moon relates to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Here's a blog about it.
http://www.mythandmanga.com/2009/12/kaguya-hime-salior-moon-buffy-vampire.html
And here's a forum.
http://www.sailormoonforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1663  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 pm
eek Nuuuuuu!!!! Lolz.  

kagome1290FrostAlchemist

O.G. Noob

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 pm
Sukuya
I read something on a website about how Sailor Moon relates to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Here's a blog about it.
http://www.mythandmanga.com/2009/12/kaguya-hime-salior-moon-buffy-vampire.html
And here's a forum.
http://www.sailormoonforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1663

User Image

I lay myself down :: On these nails that I call my release
On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

I don't see how this relates to sailor moon sightings though whee
User Image

And your lonely, your my only, it's a lifeline
A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frequency 54 - The Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 pm
There is a sighting of Sailor Moon in War of the World. The Newest one with Tom Cruise, his daughter at one point is watching sailor moon.
http://anime.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon/Sailor_Moon  

LadyShizuka

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:06 am
^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 pm
Sailor Moon has officially been spotted on Futurama! biggrin
User Image  

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Coco the Grim Kitty

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm
I don't think anyone metioned this cameo, but I could be wrong since I just looked over the first and last pgs. The Sailor Scouts appear in Reboot when the whole place is being destoryed. The "scouts" surround "Sailor Moon" who holds the silver crystal...only to be squashed by falling rubble.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 pm
The scouts are the key to the Milennium Silver crystal because it was their friendship for her that triggered the crystal in the first place. Also her true love for Mamoru that also triggered the crystal's power. heart  

cat0120

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm
Coco the Grim Kitty
I don't think anyone metioned this cameo, but I could be wrong since I just looked over the first and last pgs. The Sailor Scouts appear in Reboot when the whole place is being destoryed. The "scouts" surround "Sailor Moon" who holds the silver crystal...only to be squashed by falling rubble.

That's is one of the most commonly mentioned sightings actually hehe

cat0120
The scouts are the key to the Milennium Silver crystal because it was their friendship for her that triggered the crystal in the first place. Also her true love for Mamoru that also triggered the crystal's power. heart

ummm...ok? And what does that have to do with Sailor Moon Sightings?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm
I'm reading Clamp School Detectives again and I spotted Serena! Hehe, if she DID go to Clamp school, we'd probably have a totally different Sailor Moon  

Coco the Grim Kitty

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Coco the Grim Kitty
I'm reading Clamp School Detectives again and I spotted Serena! Hehe, if she DID go to Clamp school, we'd probably have a totally different Sailor Moon

any more info? like which one? what page? etc?

Also! I just watched the new Hoarders and spotted a Sailor Moon comforter biggrin I will get a pic as soon as I can.

Edit: Sailor moon comforter on bed, poster on wall, and Chibi Moon figure on bookcase (which I know is a bit hard to see with the pics at this size, stupid photobucket razz )
User Image

User Image
Give me intelligent conversation and I will give you my attention.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
Coco the Grim Kitty

any more info? like which one? what page? etc?

Also! I just watched the new Hoarders and spotted a Sailor Moon comforter biggrin I will get a pic as soon as I can.

Edit: Sailor moon comforter on bed, poster on wall, and Chibi Moon figure on bookcase (which I know is a bit hard to see with the pics at this size, stupid photobucket razz )
User Image

User Image
Give me intelligent conversation and I will give you my attention.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, this has nothing to do with sightings, but, I have that comforter as well>.<, I loves it, had it since I was like 10yrs old.  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 pm
Dont know if it has been said buuuut:

User Image

Even Clamp can't deny how awesome Sailor Moon is. XD

The manga, if you didn't know, is Clamp School Detectives.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff