Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you don't believe anyone ever actually finished... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:04 am
Turok for the n64 is my vote. have you guys played that game! gonk i can't imagine even beating that game, let alone getting everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:39 pm
I'm starting to belive it is impossible to complete the Forest Temple in OOT. I don't know what to do! I'm fuccking confused!  

Rachetgirl11

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:41 pm
Rachetdude11
I'm starting to belive it is impossible to complete the Forest Temple in OOT. I don't know what to do! I'm fuccking confused!

wait untill you hit the water temple xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Sonyfanboyssuck
Rachetdude11

wait untill you hit the water temple xd

I watched a friend beat the Water Temple. I know how to beat it. My only problem will be Dark Erik.  

Rachetgirl11

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:44 pm
ok... the forest temple is difficult though i'll give you that  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 pm
For me? Tonic Trouble, for starters: It was a crazy-fun PC game in which you were sent to earth to retrieve a tonic someone lost. I forget the whole backstory. But it is INSANE. There's a lot of jumping, collection of items placed in the most improbable places, and I seem to remember only being able to save in certain, well-spaced, places. Like an autosave. Holy crap, Batman.

Another one was Abe's Odyssey, another PC game in which you play a psychic member of an alien race who has to save his species from becoming the next fad pie-filling. The concept's really good, and it's well-executed, but you're rarely told where to go or what to do, and some parts are absolutely impossible to bypass with mad luck and patience.

Yow. Also, only able to save at certain points. Whee.  

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Abbie913

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 am
Lord RPGs
I doubt anyone would physically/mentally last Harry Potter - Quiddich world cup. A single match took my cousin over 2 hours to finish. Meanwhile, I played Mario Kart DS and laughed at him.

I'm cruel, but fair. I offered him a go at losing to my ghost and everything, but what did he say?

I believe the term for him is "Douche"?

actually i beat that Quiddich world cup game. i took forever but i had a lot of time one my hands lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 am
GuruGuru214
Agh, I was gonna bring up Bible Adventures. If the game wasn't already unbeatable for how hard it sucked, it would at least be unbeatable for the fact that nobody can stop purposely throwing Baby Moses in the river long enough to finish the game. Anyway, I also refuse to believe anyone's ever beaten this:

User Image

Much as I don't want to believe anyone's beaten Zelda II, I have to concede that the only reason I haven't is lack of endurance. And as for Toy Story 2 for the GBC, I've beaten it. It was a freaking pain, though.

Oh, Sonic Heroes. The third special stage is like a brick wall, and I sometimes hate myself for getting far enough in the game to know that. Completing the library in Shadow the Hedgehog would be equally bad. Seriously, what endurance freak could manage to beat the game enough times to complete every possible level combination?

hmmmm.....my younger brother beat Sonic Heroes and hes about 9....  

Abbie913

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Takuha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:35 am
Ribbin
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

You're joking right?

I had trouble with majorcas mask but I'm terrible at every Zelda game ever made, thats why I never bothered with twilight princess but anyway, I've done better on Majorcas mask than any other zelda game that I've ever played.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 am
I think I know now what will be impossible for me: GERUDO FORTRESS. The Capitals are there for a reason. Think Zelda Gear Solid when you think of the Gerudo Fortress. Or, just think of the Forsaken Fortress from Wind Waker. Tell mum I love her, for I will not escape that place with my life...

@the Sony Hater: I did beat Turok 64. I had to use a guide. But don't yell at me, I came for the incredibly detailed maps. Plus, that Turok guide doubled as a Super Mario 64 Guide! Need I say more?  

Rachetgirl11

Mechajaclan X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 am
I watched a video of someone playing the first level of Superman 64, and I don't want to give it a test run anymore. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 pm
The Rawk Hawk
Hmm... Comix Zone?
Yep I only finished the first part.  

Rone R

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:41 pm
Lord RPGs
I doubt anyone would physically/mentally last Harry Potter - Quiddich world cup. A single match took my cousin over 2 hours to finish.

I defy your logic and declare that I have beaten it.
And if it takes him over 2hours to finish a match then he needs to lrn2play.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 pm
Abbie913
GuruGuru214
Agh, I was gonna bring up Bible Adventures. If the game wasn't already unbeatable for how hard it sucked, it would at least be unbeatable for the fact that nobody can stop purposely throwing Baby Moses in the river long enough to finish the game. Anyway, I also refuse to believe anyone's ever beaten this:

User Image

Much as I don't want to believe anyone's beaten Zelda II, I have to concede that the only reason I haven't is lack of endurance. And as for Toy Story 2 for the GBC, I've beaten it. It was a freaking pain, though.

Oh, Sonic Heroes. The third special stage is like a brick wall, and I sometimes hate myself for getting far enough in the game to know that. Completing the library in Shadow the Hedgehog would be equally bad. Seriously, what endurance freak could manage to beat the game enough times to complete every possible level combination?

hmmmm.....my younger brother beat Sonic Heroes and hes about 9....

Hmm...maybe I'm doing it wrong. I've beaten it with all four teams and the first two special stages, but I always run out of juice before I can catch up with the third Chaos Emerald, so I've never reached the final ending. I'm gonna have to try again sometime, when I get the will up to endure that game again.  

GuruGuru214

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:26 am
Kiski
For me? Tonic Trouble, for starters: It was a crazy-fun PC game in which you were sent to earth to retrieve a tonic someone lost. I forget the whole backstory. But it is INSANE. There's a lot of jumping, collection of items placed in the most improbable places, and I seem to remember only being able to save in certain, well-spaced, places. Like an autosave. Holy crap, Batman.

Another one was Abe's Odyssey, another PC game in which you play a psychic member of an alien race who has to save his species from becoming the next fad pie-filling. The concept's really good, and it's well-executed, but you're rarely told where to go or what to do, and some parts are absolutely impossible to bypass with mad luck and patience.

Yow. Also, only able to save at certain points. Whee.

Tonic Trouble was also for 64. I definitely never beat it, but I think I could have if I owned it. Although, maybe not. Because all I wanted to do was keep restarting the intro level. XD So fun.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff