Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:02 am
Tim ended the com observing the GPS the mysterious signal making it's way towards the robbery. The com system had started to malfucntion again and this time he couldn't do much about it was a fault on the others end. He went up to the launch pad opening the leift. 'Ok thiers a robbery at a jewelry store your Bat wave will tell you were to go. Be aware someone be thier' he announced firmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:24 am
Patriot pulled down his goggles and said,"allright, I'm on it." he then jumped onto his hoverboard and rode out of the hanger. he pulled out his batwave to look at the map and followed the signal.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:32 pm
A smile found its way on to Reaper's face. It was good to know that death would happen. "How about you tell me your name and then I'll tell you mine?" He asked, not wanting to reveal his name to someone he didn't even know the name of yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:36 pm
"It was changed for a witch has punished me for a reason that I don't know what I did. So she took some powers from me and had my name changed and I must earn what was taken from me back. And I know I skipped a few ages too," said Sparrow Girl as she explained to him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:25 am
'I am Shade you boy. Now tell me yours so I can know who I will be working alongside with' he intrigue and respect for the boy was increaising. He could much talen resided in him. The rain splatted on his hood the rain moving into full swing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:25 am
Jason swerved through the dingy and gloomy backstreets of Gotham evnetually skidding towards a halt infront of a derlecit housing complex the lights extinguished and drapped in water. He placed his helmet and hooded himself beofre cautiously entering the building his cape drapped other him.

Robin raced toward the jewelry store notcing on his Batwave another signal was apparaching the store. He so hoped it was Batman and this had been some terrible mistake and not true..  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:38 am
Reaper smiled. "You can call me Reaper." Shade fillled Reaper with a lot of curiousity as well as respect. Anyone who was causing trouble in Gotham was someone that shouldn't be messed with especially if he had done anything to the local vigiliante. "I have heard that Batman is missing. Is this true?" Reaper asked as rain drenched his black hair.

Beast Boy nodded his head. "Oh... So what powers did she take?" He lifted his head to the raining sky. "Hey, why don't we head inside where it's not so wet and warmer." Beast Boy led Sparrow Girl inside. Once inside, he turned into a dog and shook his fur dry. He turned back to his human form and said, "Now about my question..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:00 pm
Patriot arrived at the signal and stepped off his hoverboard. he then looked around to see what was going on.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:54 pm
Once inside she said, "My multipling and the able to turn into many animals. the only animals I'm allow to change into is a wolf and sparrow now." Sparrow than walked towards the window in the main room and saw as the rain came down. "In some ways now I feel lost but I don't know why," she said.

Starfire stood up and walked out of her room and in the hallway  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm
"Of course you would feel lost. You lost your powers and need to go under a different name until you prove yourself. Just stick around with the Titans and you'll prove yourself in no time at all." Beast Boy chuckled. "Come on, I'm sure Star and Robin are..." Beast Boy recalled the arguement he had witnessed. He wasn't entirely sure if they would want to talk to each other even if they were greeting their daughter. Realizing he was quiet for a while, he hastily said, "Will be happy to see you."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:25 pm
"Hm, I love you Uncle Beast Boy," said Sparrow Girl as she hugged him tight. She than let him go and said, "It would be good to see them boh again."

Then Starfire stopped at Robin's door but figured that he wouldn't want to talk to her so she moved on and had already stopped crying on the outside but was still crying in the inside. So she walked to the main room to see Beast Boy and someone familar. It was her daughter Gemini. "Oh, Gemini," she said as she hugged her own daughter.

"Oh, hay moma. Oh and is Sparrow Girl now," said Sparrow.

"Oh, why?" asked Starfire as she moved away and looked at her question.

"Long story," said Sparrow. When she was done telling her mother it seemed to make sence to her.

"Oh, I see. Well at least your back," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:14 am
Robin arrived on scene a masked gunman bearing a glinting handgun as he took shelter in the store a terrfieid hostage clsped in his arms. Robin parked his bike from afar and prepared so scale the buidling in front. Ontop he pulled a rang from his belt and took aim flinging it mightly the gunman was disarmed and stunned giving Robin a chance to move in. He shot a grapple line swining down his legs in the shape of kick he got the crook in the stomach sending him flying backwards. Robin landed down allowing the suddenly arrived cops to do the rest. He glanced up to see a another person on a hoverboard. He walked past him going back to his bike.

As he walked by a car been driven fericously by another maksed man speed past taking some futile pot shots. Robin leaped aside wacthing the car speed and made his way to his cycle.

Jason slipped in the shadow trash site the once fine building had become keeping to the shadows keeping the element of suprise at his command. He listened intently to try and get sign of anyone was here.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 am
Shade smiled darkly at the reference to the Batman. 'Oh he's missing alright and will until I deem it time for him to reappear' he mused slowly. 'Anyway I still have his little bird brained allie to deal who is proving to be...rather irkseome' he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:33 am
Beast Boy grinned. "I love you too, kid." It was good that Sparrow Girl was back even if she wasn't entirely the same. Knowing that Robin would want to know, Beast Boy said, "I think I'll go and get Robin." He walked off and stopped in front of Robin's door. "Robin..." He knocked on the door. "Someone's here, someone you haven't seen for a long time."

Reaper smiled. So the Batman really was gone. Shade was much stronger than Reaper had thought if he had taken care of Gotham's vigiliante. "I'm sure the birdie won't last long. I wouldn't mind playing with him." Reaper smirked, casting his eyes over his scythe.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 am
Shade nodded a sudden vibrating beeping noise emminated from his pocket. He growled slightly pulling his basic cell phone out. He detested these machine they were so imersonal and iresome sounding. He answered it allowing the other person to speak first. Anyone who had this number knew it was the protocal. 'Very well. Activate the block and i'm on my way other' he teraminated the call looking other at Reaper. 'You may get your chance to play with the Birdie now he's entered one of my smaller supply bases' he annoucned softly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff