Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 am
Mori smiled at her.
"Yes it is. Shall we walk there together?" He asked, she nodded and they started walking together.
Walking in the sun, he noted something.
"May I saw Yuka, the way your hair dances gold in the sunlight...It enchants me." He said, complimenting her, his job.
"Your facial features are so delicate, it's beautiful." He added.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:31 am
[[ Snomis.. Yer forgot my boy character I PMed yoh.. >.< Oh and Idk where to jump in.. this is always the problem.. >.< For me...]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:30 am
Mareko grinned. Domon huh? "Nice to meet you Domon. My name is Mareko." She bowed, as was proper, and smiled when she rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 am
He blushed agin and bowed as well. "Nice to meet you too. Oh, I guess this is it." He said noticing that they were standing in front of the infirmary.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:28 pm
Soon the car slowed, breaking Travis from his daze.
His father was still on the phone.
He wondered briefly how his father maintained his voice like that, but then his thoughts drifted again when he remembered he could care less.
The school was in view now, right ahead of them.
Their driver skillfully pulled up and into a spot between two other expensive looking cars in front of the school. Without even so much as a nudge to the other cars.
That was Steve for you, at least that’s what Travis thought was the driver’s name…he couldn’t really remember anyone employed by his father even though he saw them as much as his father, maybe even more.
Travis maintained his angry scowl. He didn’t even look up at the school.
His father stopped yelling at whoever was unfortunate enough to be on the other end and looked at his son.
“Do I need to come inside for any reason?” His father asked, disgust thinly lining his words. If his father didn’t have to do something, he rather wouldn’t, especially when it came to his son.
“No.” Travis replied coldly. He flung the door open and got out of the car, slamming it shut behind him.

Travis didn’t actually know if he was needed or not but he couldn’t stand spending another minute with him. He would have rather ran to school in his wolf form, it would have been so much faster and given him a chance to clear his head a bit.
But, then again, if he had run there he probably wouldn’t have stopped at the school.
Most likely why his father insisted on the limo, Travis mused.
Then there was also the fact he would be naked…Travis chuckled darkly in his head.
Maybe I’d get expelled for that…
The darkly tinted window slid down smoothly.
“Easy on the door Travis. Don’t forget your strength. Call me if you need something.” His father’s voice faded out as the car sped off onto the main road again.
“Whatever.” Travis mumbled walking as slowly as he could to the front entrance.
A black gate wrapped around the school. It reminded Travis of jail bars.
What this place was to him…

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm
Mayumi's cheeks burned a soft pink.
"Oh... Uhm.. Well thank you." She breathed, smiling.
Mori's beautiful smile had caught her off guard.
This guy really knows how to charm a girl.. She thought, her cheeks flushed again. They were quick to fade back to their pale white.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:42 pm
The trobbing in Mori's throat indicated he was hungry. Her blushing did no good.
"Ah...Here we are..." He said, opening the door to the Host Club. It was empty, except for a few girls awaiting him. THey rushed up.
"Mori who is this?!" One cried.
"Mori-Kun...I'm sad..."
"Mori-Kun, Please tell her to stop!"
"Mori-Kun, Mori-Kun!"
They crowded around him.
"Girls, I am busy." He said, dismissing them. And they all shot jealous glares at Mayumi, then walked away, sticking their noses in the air.
"I am sorry my dear...Now would you like some tea?" He asked calmly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:52 pm
Mayumi covered her face with her arms as the few girl's swarmed around him.
I hope this isn't causing any grudges... She thought, remembering what he'd said.
"Oh sure.. Yes, please." She said, smiling.
Mayumi what being in the host club entitled. Could they have boyfriends or girl friends?
She figured not if they were flirting with all these other people.
Damn..

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Moriki smiled at her, sitting on one lavish couch. He poured her tea, and handed it to her.
"There you go my dear." He said, smiling at her.
"You are so beautiful..." He gazed at her, and thus, she was. One of the prettiest girls in the school.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:33 pm
Kree stepped out of his limo with a smug look on his face, he was 3 hours later, but he didnt care, he just wished he could go back home and go back to bed. He grumbled and walked to class, when he got there the room seemed to chill as he sat in the back and placed his feet up on the table.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:39 pm
Mystic_Sakura_Haruno
[[ Snomis.. Yer forgot my boy character I PMed yoh.. >.< Oh and Idk where to jump in.. this is always the problem.. >.< For me...]]

{{you can come in anywhere, and yes i fixed the problem :'D, I'm so sorry i got it all mixed up.
Btw, your characters can start in Sakito's class, or in the hall near Chuu or something (: }}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Kazou, now in class, took note of a boy with his feet on the table. This boy had black hair and a lean build. His eyes were grey.
He's...Gorgeous... Kazou thought, studying this boy's features. He stood, and walked to the boy, sitting in the chair next to him.
"Hello...I'm Kazou, or Zuu. Whichever you would like to call me is fine." He said with a smile.
"And you are...? You look rather new..." He added, trying to make small talk.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 pm
"Heaven knows you could use it." Mareko laughed. A second ago, she could have too, but all traces of her inguries were gone. Didn't make the holes in her clothes dissapear though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm
Kree looked at him and didnt show much interest but gave a quick grin. "Good day Im Kree, and yes this is my 1st day here, I just moved here from Egypt, to hot down there."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games