Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^
time to earn 2k (mission rp!) [2k already given away] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:16 pm
"sneaks sake under table" don't worrie i won't tell  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 pm
kingdomheartswiz

>.> tempting.... but no.. lol *shakes head, water ends up flying out of my finger tips as it mixes with the sake, i just sit there smiling as the water purifies the sake*  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani
kingdomheartswiz

>.> tempting.... but no.. lol *shakes head, water ends up flying out of my finger tips as it mixes with the sake, i just sit there smiling as the water purifies the sake*

raises eyebrow...thanx...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani
kingdomheartswiz

raises eyebrow...thanx...

*i give u a curious look wondering if you noticed what i did, or if u really wanted sake* ..... neutral  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:06 pm
offers a totally different bottle of sake to gaurdian

=P  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm
kingdomheartswiz

=P

*glares as u, smiling evilly* twisted oh i'll give you sake alright... but this one's gonna saukie!! (sounds like sucky lol) *has chain saw in hand laughs evilly as i cut the table and jumps off the chhair chhasing khw* gimme that sake!! evil don't tempt him!!

((lol wow.. imagine that.. lil azn girl with a chain saw chasing after a guy whose probably taller lol how tall r u khw? ))  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:36 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani
kingdomheartswiz

=P

*glares as u, smiling evilly* twisted oh i'll give you sake alright... but this one's gonna saukie!! (sounds like sucky lol) *has chain saw in hand laughs evilly as i cut the table and jumps off the chhair chhasing khw* gimme that sake!! evil don't tempt him!!

((lol wow.. imagine that.. lil azn girl with a chain saw chasing after a guy whose probably taller lol how tall r u khw? ))

holds you by ur shirt and takes the bottle and throws it in the lake....no thanx man and realy you shouldnt crink either we can all have green tea  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:54 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani
kingdomheartswiz

=P

holds you by ur shirt and takes the bottle and throws it in the lake....no thanx man and realy you shouldnt crink either we can all have green tea

*smiles throws chain saw, into lake* oki ^-^ *calms down imediately*  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 pm
Ninja Shiya - Kutani
Ninja Shiya - Kutani
kingdomheartswiz

=P

smiles
*smiles throws chain saw, into lake* oki ^-^ *calms down imediately*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:10 pm
omg i love green tea mrgreen lol  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:22 pm
lol hands you bottle of green tea made from sobe...hee its the best drink in the world my friend  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 am
3nodding i agree

"sips on the green tea"

mmmmm much better thanks chris  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 pm
lol hands you bottle of green tea made from sobe...hee its the best drink in the world my friend

lol sobe!! *tackles to, but you land on the couch as i grin holding my hand out for some sobe* pweeze?

lol remember the first time you gave it to me? XD

i hadn't had green tea in a long time then u gave me sobe green tea and i was like erm... hm.. green tea. (but i usually like it hot so i was like ...well.. u saw my face lol))
but hey now i love it!! blaugh

heee u got me hooked with this stuff 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:38 pm
yall are welcome..my fridge is full of it if you want more...feel free to have some  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:47 pm
yall are welcome..my fridge is full of it if you want more...feel free to have some

*took u sobe bottle in your hand, slowly slid it out of ur grasp and took a sip smiling at u, freezing innocently and takes another sip, gets off u and sits beside u on the cough* lol here... me no wanna drink it all... it's urs blaugh ((lol ring a bell? dejavu rp style @_@ lol.. except the couch, we were at a park haha))  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff