Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 pm
LOL i was expecting a large 8 tailed snake. But hey what can you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:40 am
I expected the snake/rooster combination in the legend...but hey, who knows what Kishimoto thinks?  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 am
I dont but it is kinda like M. night shamalan. "What a twisst!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:36 pm
LOL yep. Have all the other demons come out already btw?
1: yes
2: yes
3: yes
4: no idea...has it?
5: Dunno, I think Kisame fought one of them right?
6: no I think
7: no
8: yes
9: duh...  

iZann

morpher777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 am
i think once naruto probably will beat sasuke(not exactly sure) kakashi will become the 6th hokage because if u think about it because tsunade was studwnt of the 3rd and 4th student of jiraiya and 3rd was the student of the 1st and 2nd so it makes sense if kakashi becomes next hokage since hes student of 4th and naruto is th student of kakashi  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Well the whole point of the naruto series os for naruto to become the hokage. They show his struggl and what not onn his path to becoming the hokage. But kakshi becoming hokage wouldnt surprise me. He did train under jaraiaya and what not. But who knows it is all up to the writers.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:29 am
I didn't really find the new demon surprising i mean it's normal that writers change their mind because they don't plan the whole manga ready when they start it. Also it's really usual to do such things to make it more interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:28 pm
A twist i want to see is konohamaru kiling sasuke instead of naruto. That would be something. LOL  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:50 am
Yeah when you think that konohamaru is probably not even around when sasuke attacks konoha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:19 am
Yeah but it would be a twist. I mean you would NEVER!!! Expect hom to kill sasuke.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 pm
i just think the last chapter ended in a bad way... for konoha!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:46 am
LOL chapter 418 is one narutolcentral.com LOL go check it out.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:55 pm
i dont think sauske dies at all. he might find out that his grandpa is using him. I do know pain is going to fight naruto becasue its well obvious. Naruto will find out who killed his master. Plus the little secret that jaraiya left behind for naruto is going to be mention soon also. I just witsh we knew more abouth the fourth and his wife.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:17 am
You mean the fourht the fifth is a girl. LOL Kool though. Sasuke might not die. But i hope is wanna be emo pathetic excuse of a ninja does. I dont like him very much. I mean naruto shouldnt either. Sasuke always pronounces "Narutos" name as "Naduto". He makes the r sound like a d. If someone got my name wrong like that. I would kill them. LOL twisted  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:27 pm
My predictions for the next chapter:

Pain enters konoha...someone fights him. Naruto learns frog fu (XP) when naruto returns to konoha stuff is all messed up pain probably seriously hurt or killed just about everyone there.

Sasukes side: He finally meets up with the raikage and they will almost fight but the writers will make us wait another week till the next chapter to see.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff