Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
City Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:16 pm
X snapped his head backwards, bones scraping the bottom of his chin, drawing blood. He turned and kicked left, pulling blade out and slashing at his head.
"Almost had me there...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:30 pm
((You know what's weird? Outside the Arena, you're a kage, and I'm a jounin. HOW THE F@#! HAVE I SURVIVED THIS LONG!?!?))

Hero extended four forearm bones, two from each arm. He didn't fire them though, he just left them in there, raising his arm to use the bones to block the sword. Hero then fired two bones from the opposite arm right at X's neck. "Let's try again then!"

((Another thing. Wouldn't we recognize each others' voices?))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:55 pm
((the answer to the voices thing is no. Because the arenas also mess with your voice abit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:17 pm
((Oh, I getcha.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:32 pm
(Because we can't use jutsu, if we could, you' d be kentucky fried hero)
The bones broke through the armor, slicing at X's neck, they showed blood, but didn't penetrate enough.
He ducked and hopped backward.
He loaded a single exploive bolt into his crossbow and fired, near point blank.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:11 pm
((If we could use jutsu, I'd give you a run for your money...))

Hero wasn't able to dodge the bolt in time, and it hit him in his chest. Luckily, he was able to pull it out of his chest and throw it as far as he could before it exploded. The force of the explosion took down a faraway building. Instead of attacking, he stood there, waiting for X to make a move.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm
"We seem equaaly matched in the skill of weaponry...you just wanna call this a draw?" asked X, he still had his sword raised for parrys.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:23 pm
"Sure." Hero said, shrugging a bit. "Why not?"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:30 pm
((If this means the fight is over. I will talk to the other Judges and decide if you get points for having a draw.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Match Complete, the judges will now deliberate over the match and assign points  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 am
((so does that mean you and me are up death_god?, if so then here is my entrance smile )

a shadowy figure strides into a foreign land, a grand city with high rises and low buildings, a virtual forest of cement and steel. Some destruction has already been done to the city making for a very interesting arena. Niten waits in a huge city center for his opponent to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:27 pm
in the center of the arena sand begins to broke the ground and spread in a five foot circle. Yellow rose from the Sand "Shall we fight?" Ban attack not waiting for Niten to answer. Yellow jumped he formed some handseals. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu" He began to glow bright, so bright it would by very hard to like at directy. While Yellow did this a clone poped out of the sand and ran for Niten. the clone was holding a sword in its hands.

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Description: Charging electrical chakra throughout the Cloud-Nin's entire body the shinobi makes his skin light up giving it a bright glow that can allow him to see it a night. With an additional five control one can control this bright glow to make the light flicker, using it as a code or a signal. An additional five power allows the user to create a flicker so bright it can disable anyone who looks directly at him for a post.  

Death_God_Sakura

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:34 pm
Niten smiles behind his mask not letting his enthusiasm show, he draws his two white arabic curved swords and crosses them in front of his face to block the blinding light and even make it hard for his opponent to stare directly at him, wind starts circling around Niten, "so it begins!" he yells out before his opponent Yellow reach's him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:29 am
Yellow Pulled out a sythe and disappeared. and then the Clone did the jutsu. The clone glowed bright. There was a small orb where Yellow was but it fell in front of the clone and blended with the light from the clone. When Yellow got close he swung his sythe towards Niten  

Death_God_Sakura

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:01 am
Niten uncrosses his swords with great force and meets Yellow's blade with his own whilst his other blade makes a direct sideways cut towards yellow's stomach, the blade being extended by wind about 6 inch's to a foot off the tip of the blade.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff