Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm
Omg you people ish is needed. i have no doubts that if ish left this place would go downhill. if him and alicia both left i think it would fall into nothingness. we need a strict crew member. without one things unravel.

i agree about fire people needing to realize that fire isn't everything. anyone in that group who doesn't like ish is very suspicous. i'm not sure if anyone thought of this, but he is the one who judges bloodline/clan customs, and if he were gone they might be more frequent/easier to get. In my opinion that would be a bad idea. bad bad idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Name: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Complaint: Hibari's god moding and general bad attitude

Reason for Complaint:

1. You can't jokingly tease him, he bites your head off if you even try.

2. Attempted to have Mokuton with Wind and Water, the Wind was only added in an attempt to get the eight wings.

3. Flirting with girls then when they turn him down he just ignores the s**t out of them.

4. Learning Jutsu with litterally 1 sentence per required post, Darion even pointed this out to him and he continued.

5. This isn't really a complaint as such just a notification... He tried to get a super Kai jutsu for Assassin's passed so that, that weakness would mean nothing and a god mode Weapon and Armor in one with no weakness... Just mentioning.

I'm not naming names but I've discused this with a few of my friends and they agree with me...

I'm I am complaining about people like this. I am not a happy person, bugging me makes me angry. but your mad because I made a weapon and Jutsu that lower others ranks? Look around. Chuunin are using a weapon that makes their attacks SS or SSS Rank. All My stuff is so that doesn't work on me, so I can RP in peace. Complaining about me biting peoples heads off is not worthy of a Complaint. I do have a bad attitude, but that doesn't mean you have to stay around me.  

Try Treason

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 am
Hibari Kyoya of the Cloud
Official Sasuke Uchiha

Reason for Complaint:

2. Attempted to have Mokuton with Wind and Water, the Wind was only added in an attempt to get the eight wings.

3. Flirting with girls then when they turn him down he just ignores the s**t out of them.

4. Learning Jutsu with litterally 1 sentence per required post, Darion even pointed this out to him and he continued.

5. This isn't really a complaint as such just a notification... He tried to get a super Kai jutsu for Assassin's passed so that, that weakness would mean nothing and a god mode Weapon and Armor in one with no weakness... Just mentioning.

I'm not naming names but I've discused this with a few of my friends and they agree with me...

I'm I am complaining about people like this. I am not a happy person, bugging me makes me angry. but your mad because I made a weapon and Jutsu that lower others ranks? Look around. Chuunin are using a weapon that makes their attacks SS or SSS Rank. All My stuff is so that doesn't work on me, so I can RP in peace. Complaining about me biting peoples heads off is not worthy of a Complaint. I do have a bad attitude, but that doesn't mean you have to stay around me.
that wasn't in his complaint. it was your learning in one post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am
I Keep my posts to 1-2 sentences to save time  

Try Treason

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:00 am
claru gardeford
Omg you people ish is needed. i have no doubts that if ish left this place would go downhill. if him and alicia both left i think it would fall into nothingness. we need a strict crew member. without one things unravel.

i agree about fire people needing to realize that fire isn't everything. anyone in that group who doesn't like ish is very suspicous. i'm not sure if anyone thought of this, but he is the one who judges bloodline/clan customs, and if he were gone they might be more frequent/easier to get. In my opinion that would be a bad idea. bad bad idea.
Your kidding me right? stare have you seen the kind of bs people in this guild can do getting a fire clan would be best for us since no one these days in the guild wants to stay at a certain levle and get power hungry thats why i make my RPC train his a** off and no one who wanted the fire clan said a thing about ish so were did that even come from?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 am

then you shouldn't be rping. when its learning techniques, you need to be literary.  

Cain the Blade

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am
Cain the Blade

then you shouldn't be rping. when its learning techniques, you need to be literary.
Yeah,if you can only do about 1-2 sentences with the jutsu you learn then you should just start finding whys to get better,observe other rpers like I did to get better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 pm
claru gardeford

Ishmail isn't needed, his position is. I believe that if he left, this guild would actually do much better, less confusing and frustrating. He's not strict either, he just doesn't care. He's lazy and shows no initiative to help the people who need it, especially the ones he's assigned to help. It's ridiculous.  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Haha yea complaint...the chuunin exams are taking way too long!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 am
claru gardeford
Official Sasuke Uchiha

Reason for Complaint:

that wasn't in his complaint. it was your learning in one post.

im sorry but i haVE TO AGREE WITH sasuke and every one else.
POST LIKE THE REST OF US.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Complaint: Crew's bad handling of the Chuunin Exams and lack of Helpfulness

Reason for Complaint: I know this is extremely late but I have a complaint about this... The crew's bad handling of my fight caused me to leave the guild for many months (I waited 2 months for an outcome of the battle but nothing so I gave up, after continuous complaints to many of the crew) because of the general bad handling of the situation by many of the Crew I waited for 2 months (Approx) but with no result, I recently came back to find that like 3 days after the crew had finally done something, it's insane how this situation was handled, many of the crew ignored me or just said that Claru was in charge of the exams and did nothing to help me out  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 pm
I agree with this; especially since the exams took place in one of the most active times I've seen in this guild. If that's how it looks in an active period; it sets no good example for an exam where activity is not all that high. How much will it take? A year? Two? The exam situation should have been handled much easier. They should have simply allowed everyone to take a solo exam; so that one person wouldn't drag down another, and everyone could rank up on their own time.

I'm not necessarily saying that Claru did a horrible job, but someone should've stepped in.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
I agree with this; especially since the exams took place in one of the most active times I've seen in this guild. If that's how it looks in an active period; it sets no good example for an exam where activity is not all that high. How much will it take? A year? Two? The exam situation should have been handled much easier. They should have simply allowed everyone to take a solo exam; so that one person wouldn't drag down another, and everyone could rank up on their own time.

I'm not necessarily saying that Claru did a horrible job, but someone should've stepped in.

I am...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 pm
Ok i got a good complaint my bio was changed and many many of my jutsus that I HAVE LEARNED was taken off with out my knowledge WHY, if you have the time to take it off then you have the time to LOOK IT UP or pm me asking if i really did and i can show you the pages and or give you the name of the person who taught me that technique  

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 pm
Name:astrenose

Complaint: The Custom Kekkei Genkai/ Clan thread is still closed.

Reason for Complaint: I've been waiting for months for the thread to re open so that I can submit my clan. It's been closed since August of 2010. Please remedy the situation.  
Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff